Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 363. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
November 08, 2017, 09:21:41 PM
I finally was able to buy 300 HBC. Sorry for all rude mean words i said, i really was frustrated as many others and i think it's still a bit of your fault. However, level of my frustration has been lowered. Also i want to say to all guys shouting about SCAM here - it's not guys. HomeBlockCoin is a very quality high-level made Coin with a really great future ! The reason you cannot buy is not lagging servers its OVER9000 HUGE DEMAND, that will result in a big profit and enormous price growth very soon.

To all those that was unable to buy yet
. Keep on trying guys, don't give up. I was trying to buy 5 times, was very frustrated like you, opened many tabs. Finally got them(not 2500 coins as i wanted..... but anyway).....

Proof:

Also i was able to withdraw my BTC very fast and easy. I made a request for withdrawal before i started to write this post, at the middle of writing i noticed that transaction has ALREADY FINALIZED and BTC's are in my wallet ! HBC sending with high fees for sure. I actually never received BTC that fast before.

Proof:

to developers: How will next round of ICO look like ? Will i be able to add some more HBC or it's going to be 300 per new comers ? If so, when to exprect you open selling with no limits and at what price ?

If any1 want to register at HomeBlockCoin, feel free to use this link: BTCBTCBTC https://homeblockcoin.com/u/dream_miner

Glad to hear, and yes we all got some weak minutes sometime and i understand that, excuse accepted as we also did some thing wrong you are right about that Smiley Thanks for your Feedback!

Next round is open for everybody with a 250 limit, so you are welcomed to buy some more HBC of course. We will probably do an unlimited round pretty soon again so the price will be for sure bellow 2$ :=)

We hope we could answer your belongs and for now a happy day and we are happy for you! Thanks
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 09:01:05 PM
I am very surprised that you want to blame us. It is your fault that you are not able to keep your servers alive. finally do something about it so we finally get the chance to buy coins!
Activity: 123
Merit: 111
Happy to be in the Community! Hi Y'all!
November 08, 2017, 08:45:53 PM
Seriously...check our internet connection?

I have ZERO problems with 99% of sites out there.

It's your servers   and/or internet connection.

Why do you not just admit you could do a better job.  You have plenty of money...get better servers....hire IT that is not one-legged monkeys!
Activity: 227
November 08, 2017, 08:32:37 PM
The roadmap and a really stunning dashboard compare to other cryptocurrencys! Devs, are there some bounty programes as soon?
Activity: 61
November 08, 2017, 08:27:41 PM
OK People... So the now fifth attempt and it finally worked.  I was discouraged at first because after I clicked buy I got the famous server error that we all are accustomed to seeing.  However once I was finally able to log back in, to my surprise I saw a very low BTC balance but 0 HBC balance.  A few minutes later I did see the proper balance of HBC.  It was still a painful and frustrating process.  Hope backend system continues to improve.  As long as your buy get submitted to the database you should be good once you log back in.  Good luck to everyone. Will try to buy more once I transfer more BTC.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 07:35:09 PM
I finally was able to buy 300 HBC. Sorry for all rude mean words i said, i really was frustrated as many others and i think it's still a bit of your fault. However, level of my frustration has been lowered. Also i want to say to all guys shouting about SCAM here - it's not guys. HomeBlockCoin is a very quality high-level made Coin with a really great future ! The reason you cannot buy is not lagging servers its OVER9000 HUGE DEMAND, that will result in a big profit and enormous price growth very soon.

To all those that was unable to buy yet
. Keep on trying guys, don't give up. I was trying to buy 5 times, was very frustrated like you, opened many tabs. Finally got them(not 2500 coins as i wanted..... but anyway).....

Proof:

Also i was able to withdraw my BTC very fast and easy. I made a request for withdrawal before i started to write this post, at the middle of writing i noticed that transaction has ALREADY FINALIZED and BTC's are in my wallet ! HBC sending with high fees for sure. I actually never received BTC that fast before.

Proof:

to developers: How will next round of ICO look like ? Will i be able to add some more HBC or it's going to be 300 per new comers ? If so, when to exprect you open selling with no limits and at what price ?

If any1 want to register at HomeBlockCoin, feel free to use this link: BTCBTCBTC https://homeblockcoin.com/u/dream_miner

Activity: 56
November 08, 2017, 07:31:58 PM
OMG!! This is unreal!.. dreamy, even: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-dreamtoken-the-first-honest-ico-in-the-world-2355781 I could not stop laughing!!!
Homeblockcoin.com
November 08, 2017, 07:00:20 PM
I cant withdraw btc as it says error with two factor authentication code. I have 300 hbc coins in my wallet.

whats going wrong?

Is the 2FA code you enter correct? Many people make a mistake there and think it is our fail. The 2FA is done by Google so it should work.

Activity: 72
November 08, 2017, 06:59:31 PM
This is a good coin, I hope you all are successful with homeblockin' Smiley

If you are considering to invest a little bit more try this one

https://wallet.binarycoin.io/#/login/sign-up/ZWxla3RyaWtkaW5hckBnbWFpbC5jb20=

I really like the program, maybe you will too, very little coins left...hurry Wink

@homeblockcoin
Please do not quote only parts of my post. Good luck.
Homeblockcoin.com
November 08, 2017, 06:48:57 PM
Can I buy more next day ? Or can only buy one ?
Yes you can buy as many as you want, the profit will make you a happy men then Smiley

aw sucks i wanted to get more, but when i clicked purchase, it logged me out...

i guess i will have to try out $1.50 now...disappointing but whatever. my Bitcoin is locked up , so might as well keep trying.
Well done for your coins, it is a start! I am sure you will be able to get more and believe me it will be worth all the struggle when we move up to the top coins together Smiley

I really like the program, maybe you will too, very little coins left...hurry Wink
Thank you very much my friend and good luck!
Activity: 72
November 08, 2017, 06:47:45 PM

If you are considering to invest a little bit more try this one

https://wallet.binarycoin.io/#/login/sign-up/ZWxla3RyaWtkaW5hckBnbWFpbC5jb20=

Activity: 98
November 08, 2017, 06:31:15 PM
aw sucks i wanted to get more, but when i clicked purchase, it logged me out...

i guess i will have to try out $1.50 now...disappointing but whatever. my Bitcoin is locked up , so might as well keep trying.
Homeblockcoin.com
November 08, 2017, 06:14:30 PM
I understand that until the end of ICO I will not be able to buy HBC, but in order to return my BTC it is necessary to have at least 100HBC, and then when the price has already soared to $ 20-30 I will need to boil 100HBC to return my BTC???
No the price won't be even go up to 10$ so do not worry! You will be able to get some because everybody here has a chance, a chance to grow with us as we will grow pretty big after the ICO, mark our words! Thank you

I have been with you since the first day! I keep getting errors all the time! I can not buy! I'm losing money! I can not get my btc! Today you said that the sale will be at 9:30. But you started the sale at 9:00! Why are you deceiving me? And why do not you answer the email? Enroll 100-200 hbc to everyone who is with you from the first day and who has zero!
We had some website issues but the ICO worked well then,, when we enroll 100 HBC to everyone we are out of coins and many people still got none Sad We are really sorry and we hope that you will get some HBC soon!
We will give a special to the first couple of people after the ICO so do not worry we work with you guys!

I have still not yet my received my bitcoins from my last transaction into HomeBlockCoin wallet! I'm normally a real patient person but after three days...
We know that problem, 200 people in total have this issue as something went wrong on our side, we will give you all a special becasue of that so stay patient a little longer and sorry for that.
Please give us an update.
This issue should be solved by today, if not contact our support over Telegram and these guys will help you individually. Thanks

@HomeBlockCoin Telegram group is read only! You can't send messages to this group. My last Bitcoin transaction is still not shown up in dashboard. Its now have been five days since confirmed transaction. I have sent email to support address on 4th Nov. but no response. Surprise surprise...
https://blockexplorer.com/tx/820243ab78d70a3e80c381e44a00ca586214dd5834d0e20ed4d10cbb679f7cbe
Sorry for the missunderstanding here is our official support, our support will never ask you for your password! TELEGRAM: Official_homeblockcoin
Activity: 18
November 08, 2017, 06:08:29 PM
I have still not yet my received my bitcoins from my last transaction into HomeBlockCoin wallet! I'm normally a real patient person but after three days...
We know that problem, 200 people in total have this issue as something went wrong on our side, we will give you all a special becasue of that so stay patient a little longer and sorry for that.
Please give us an update.
This issue should be solved by today, if not contact our support over Telegram and these guys will help you individually. Thanks
@HomeBlockCoin Telegram group is read only! You can't send messages to this group. My last Bitcoin transaction is still not shown up in dashboard. Its now have been five days since confirmed transaction. I have sent email to support address on 4th Nov. but no response. Surprise surprise...
https://blockexplorer.com/tx/820243ab78d70a3e80c381e44a00ca586214dd5834d0e20ed4d10cbb679f7cbe
Activity: 64
November 08, 2017, 06:00:42 PM
I have been with you since the first day! I keep getting errors all the time! I can not buy! I'm losing money! I can not get my btc! Today you said that the sale will be at 9:30. But you started the sale at 9:00! Why are you deceiving me? And why do not you answer the email? Enroll 100-200 hbc to everyone who is with you from the first day and who has zero!
Activity: 51
November 08, 2017, 05:59:22 PM
I understand that until the end of ICO I will not be able to buy HBC, but in order to return my BTC it is necessary to have at least 100HBC, and then when the price has already soared to $ 20-30 I will need to boil 100HBC to return my BTC???
Activity: 9
November 08, 2017, 05:57:56 PM
Уcпoкoйтecь. Meня пopaжaют люди, кoтopыe дyмaют, чтo caйт «лaгaeт». Bы чтo cepьeзнo? Кaк жe тoгдa ктo-тo пoкyпaeт? Moзги включитe!

Mы имeeм двa тeзиca:
1. Bce xoтят xaлявы. Taкиx кaк кaждый из вac - тыcячи, ecли нe дecятки.
2. Xaлявa oгpaничeнa.

Oттaлкивaяcь oт этиx пocтyлaтoв - мы имeeм тo, чтo имeeм. Hикaкoй caйт нe «глючный». Cтoит oбыкнoвeнный ГCЧ (гyгл в пoмoщь). Я пoчти yвepeн в этoм.

Ктo eщё нe вoшёл cюдa либo в биткoннeкт, нo гopит дeлaниeм - пишитe, в oбмeн нa вaшe yчacтиe в кoмaндe я cнaбжy вac pacчeтaми и cтpaтeгиeй paбoты c пoдoбными пpoeктaми.

Moй тeлeгpaмм: IDomol
Homeblockcoin.com
November 08, 2017, 05:53:11 PM
Уpa! Ceгoдня вcё-тaки cмoг кyпить этoт гpёбaный кoйн в paзмepe 193 мoнeт, дaжe co cвoим тopмoзнyтым cпyтникoвым инeтoв в жoпe миpa. Пoдтвepждeниe нa cкpинe, нo нa бaлaнce пoкa нoль. Пpoшy aдминиcтpaцию пpoeктa зaчиcлить мoи кoйны нa бaлaнc!

Hooray! Today still could buy this fucking koin in the amount of 193 coins, even with his braked satellite inets in the ass of the world. Confirmation on the screen, but on the balance sheet until zero. I ask the administration of the project to enroll my koins on the balance sheet!

You lucky men!
Well done my friend!!! We are happy that you were able to get your HBC ! They will be worth a lot pretty soon we promise you that, we won't disappoint you!

Dear Homocoinblock, give me my BTC back, because you are simply CENSORED, or what. CENSORED is better than your catastrophic Error Error Error retarded ICO. Go CENSORED.

Please read the rules again how to behave, we are all dissapointed if we can't get something but look, today many people were able to get some so please check your internet connection and do not blame us cause nearly 2,000 people were able to get some today. Thank you for understanding and we hope you will get some tomorrow!

on the 5th day I was able to buy 300 coins. but the joy of this little, no hope for a better outcome. I can not get my BTC out before the fork, but I just had to try and buy the HBCcoin again.

нa 5 дeнь я вceтaки cмoг кyпить 300 мoнeт. нo paдocти oт этoгo мaлo, никaкoй нaдeжды нa лyчший иcxoд. вывecти cвoи BTC пepeд фopкoм мнe никтo нe дacт, ocтaвaлocь тoль eщe paз пpoбoвaть кyпить HBC.
[/color][/b]

To HOME BLOCK COIN

What's the such price, 1.25$, 1.35$ to 1.5$? Price change daily, So final price is how much?  Angry Angry Angry
It seem that depend on how hot is it then you decide price? It is clearly plan or just follow the trend?
Investor will be really worry about unplanned ICO.

Let answer me!!!
It is planned, do not worry, we got great advisors and big people in our Coin so HBC will grow and grow, that is a promise!

I DO NOT WANT TO INVEST IN  YOUR COIN - I DON'T CARE IF IT GOES TO $1000. I WANT MY BTC BACK NOW!

I don't have to play your games when there are plenty of other coins to buy like

https://www.oaccoin.com/register/?af=9812

Same kind of coin but better and they put money into their website so it does not crash. If you sign up above, I guarantee you can buy a coin there for under a $1 in the ICO TODAY.

How does one of my referrals get 300 coins with 1 login and click to buy and no issues. Then I leave work early for 2nd day in a row and tried at least 30 times when it went live and get 0000??? This is not right. Please let me withdraw my BTC. No other coins have that kind of restriction when you are unable to purchase anything.
Hello first of all congratulations to your partner! That is because some people got a faster internet connection than others :/ So it is okay to blame us from time to time as we do mistake like everybody, but maybe sometimes it is not on us, thanks and best of luck for the next days!WELL DONE my friend for your 300 HBC! Stay positive you got some! Do not worry about the fork, we will supply you with the new BTC 1:1 so we are actually better than your wallet Smiley

Hello, @HomeBlackCoin
I had a good look at your behavior,
But in this case, the responsibility should be yours, the server (exactly your new server) is too bad, poor bandwidth.
as we all see, you have got big investment amounts, why dont you manage a better server for the site.
If we cant buy in time, it's fine, but most of us cant buy because of the bad bandwidth of your server is not fair.

to prove what i have said, please take a look the screanshot bellow:

Thanks for your feedback we try to answer you on that as follow:
It is not on the bandwidth at all just read about how servers work. We got pretty much the best servers out there but it is on the request and all the people with 15 open tabs. We get about 3.5-4 Million request at the sam time while our system has to claculate in the background and so on, so it is much more complicated believe us...
But i understand your concerns of course!

1,5 dollars for coin? You are probably wnat to get to $25 before ICO ends?
No we don't planned that. 2,5$ sound better Wink

this is the biggest shit show ICO of the year. Congrats on absolutely destroying your reputation in the crypto community.
That is sad to hear Sad We think that we are not too bad as we grow up to 10k members a day but if that is your picture of a bad ICO fair enough...
The people who could not get any coins are always mad we understand this!

Or more better idea, give chance for people who were deposited the account before ICO started, and still not bought nothing!
We will give them a special later do not worry we thought about them already Smiley

Dev!

Need to set limit to buy 100 coins per user! You will get same your money from ICO, but more people will Happy!  Smiley
We will do a round with a max 75 HBC cap so there will be many happy people hopefully! Good idea thanks!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 05:48:54 PM
Or more better idea, give chance for people who were deposited the account before ICO started, and still not bought nothing!
Activity: 37
November 08, 2017, 05:48:36 PM
hi
is 2fa code authorization
gives an advantage in buying the homeblockcoins?
Jump to: