Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 365. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 05:24:06 PM
Dear Homocoinblock, give me my BTC back, because you are simply retards, or what. Shot into the mouth with a shotgun is better than your catastrophic Error Error Error retarded ICO. Go f*ck yourself.
Activity: 3
November 08, 2017, 05:23:24 PM
Dear Team

Today I have tranfered 0.0545 BTC to my account: duonghbc1 with wallet address: 32a4mCCFyF8My743TPSUGRsCCW1NmjkVs8

TXT ID: c191697b0582d287b1ffa1d880d59a504ae58296bb1536c558f09c2ed94281fb

Unfornately, At that time have some maintance server, now BTC still not arrive to my balance BTC. Please help me check it

Thanks for your support
Activity: 3
November 08, 2017, 05:22:43 PM
Этo пoxoжe нa издeвaтeльcтвo! Angry Heвoзмoжнo зaйти нa caйт - oшибкa нa oшибкe, нo пoчeмy-тo мнoгим yдaeтcя кyпить. ЧTO CO MHOЙ HE TAКHuh Пepeдo мнoй нecкoлькo нoyтбyкoв c paзным пoдключeниeм к интepнeтy - пocтoяннo oшибки cepвepa. Этo ПЯTAЯ HOЧЬ, я тpaчy вpeмя - зpя! Я пoтpaтил дeньги - зpя! Cпacибo вaм зa выcoкий ypoвeнь тexничecкoй пoдгoтoвки. Paд нaблюдaть кaк oбecцeнивaютcя мoи дeньги! *CAPКAЗM*

It's like a mockery! > Sad It's impossible to go to the site - an error on the error, but for some reason, many people manage to buy.) What's wrong with me? Several laptops with different connection to the Internet are in front of me - the server's errors are constantly ... This is FIFTH NIGHT, I'm spending time - in vain! I spent the money - in vain! Thank you for the high level of technical training .I am glad to see how my money depreciates! * SARKAZM *

Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
November 08, 2017, 05:22:26 PM
What about my time, will i get my time back?
Activity: 9
November 08, 2017, 05:22:11 PM
Enough is enough, the rage inside me is building up, the coffe table just got broken, by the time we get to the last round the neighbours will call for the loonytoon house. the community is asking to withdraw their BTC from their wallets, can you please enable this block for holding 100HBC to withdraw our BTC? why are you holding them? what favour does that put us inn, is that all just in favour for Homeblockcoin?? are you doing that simply for your own good? we would, I would like to withdraw them now before I get a loong white sleeved sweater for sacrificing all of my nights!
Activity: 34
November 08, 2017, 05:20:31 PM
WTF 1,5$ FOR COIN
ARE YOU IDIOTS?
I CANT BUY 5 DAYS YOU LAGGING SCAMERS
RETURN MY BITCOINS
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 05:19:14 PM
Уpa! Ceгoдня вcё-тaки cмoг кyпить этoт гpёбaный кoйн в paзмepe 193 мoнeт, дaжe co cвoим тopмoзнyтым cпyтникoвым инeтoв в жoпe миpa. Пoдтвepждeниe нa cкpинe, нo нa бaлaнce пoкa нoль. Пpoшy aдминиcтpaцию пpoeктa зaчиcлить мoи кoйны нa бaлaнc!

Hooray! Today still could buy this fucking koin in the amount of 193 coins, even with his braked satellite inets in the ass of the world. Confirmation on the screen, but on the balance sheet until zero. I ask the administration of the project to enroll my koins on the balance sheet!

You lucky men!
Activity: 25
November 08, 2017, 05:19:04 PM
They increase the price of the coin each day to bleed the investors white just like a blood-sucker.
In Vietnamese, we called them KotexCoin (p/s: Kotex is name of a type of sanitary napkin)
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
November 08, 2017, 05:18:25 PM
Finally it worked. Could have gotten around 250 HBC instead of 180 ish now if you guys didn't screw it up on the days before
Congratulations to you and welcome on board my friend!

1 was able to log in, when i saw 10HBC left, and then it turend onto 2HBC left..
I wonder who was the lucky guy, getting 2 HBC  Roll Eyes

Now we get 5 more pages of insult and frustration
I am sorry for you ;( I wish that everybody just could get into our ICO! I hope you keep trying if not you are free to withdraw after our ICO, thanks

Yaaayyyyy.....Got the coins this time .....

it was 11 seconds before i could login. i immediately pressed....it took time but after that i got green strip saying congratulations.....
WELL DONE and welcome to the HBC club, let's grow together and build up an amzing community Smiley

Hopeless website. Not fixing server just increasing price
Server was fixed and many people were able to get their HBC's, i am sorry if you were not able too Sad

I can´t wait for the happy
"we sold out in x seconds"

HAHA you called it!
We just wanna update you i hope that is okay.

guys, allow us to withdraw btc! we can't buy coins!
You will be able to withdraw after our ICO, do not give up! We know it is hard when thousands of people try to get in but we will make you smile in the future about your HBC Profit!

Got 300 HBC at last.
Just contact our support they will have a look at it, keep in mind that it can take a while until you get your HBC as the system checks everything again in the background.

Now this is really annoying.

I submited my order 30 seconds after countdown ran out. Still got message that ICO didn't started. Really?
Other attempts resulted in webserver errors.
I understand your anger and frustration, we wish that just everyone couold go in right now but it does not matter if you get in earlier or later as in the future many of you will earn good profits! Check out YouTube and how many people get their coins! We try our best here to make everyone happy but we know that is not possible.

Why my account missjayda have delete BTC. but have not balance for HBC. Please check and hope not lose my BTC
Do not worry simply contact our support over EMAIL: [email protected] TELEGRAM: @HomeBlockCoin
They will help you, thanks

I have a feeling im not getting any HBC nor my bitcoin back.. awesome.
Haha do not worry my friend you will get your HBC soon! If you do not want to get in anymore just withdraw your BTC after the ICO Smiley

Miracle! I bought!
So you got some HBC, WELL DONE!

Activity: 209
November 08, 2017, 05:17:34 PM
Pure BS!! Managed to login, get on the ICO page, did captcha just a min before the clock runs out. When the timer got zero, clicked buy and got a 403 forbidden error. What the hell?!?!

Pure BS!! Managed to login, get on the ICO page, did captcha just a min before the clock runs out. When the timer got zero, clicked buy and got a 403 forbidden error. What the hell?!?!
me too.  error page.

Hi guys i managed to buy it yesterday, i will record a video soon and put it on yt in english explaining how i did it, i hope it will help some people at least Smiley i can't do more than that.

Thank you, but honestly, it would be a waste of your time! - I’m here since day 1 and have tried all the methods. It’s just doesn’t work for everyone and, frankly, given the “structure” of this ICO, the hype is intentional. I have given it 5 tries and that’s more that I typically have patience for. Hoping BTC will be available for withdrawal on Nov 23rd as they declared numerous times in this thread. I’m sure, if this isn’t a scam, it will be successful - just look at all the emotions on here. Emotions drive business Smiley

Thankfully, this isn’t the only enticing opportunity out there and I personally am moving on to greener pastures Wink

i'm also here from day 1 exactly i were here 1 day before start of the ico, i just recently started writing here Smiley i will do it anyway i hope it will help people, and about waste of time, i don't really have anything to do Tongue Ah! if you have other interesting ico going out there then you can send pm to me i will check it out Smiley
Activity: 19
November 08, 2017, 05:17:20 PM
Fuck    it.
20 windows, vpn, tor, without vpn, any fcking try goes into shit.
Activity: 140
November 08, 2017, 05:16:52 PM
That's what makes me angry - you position yourself as an serious IT company and you can't provide an uninterrupted operation of the site. Referring to server oveloading. This is an excuse for noobs!
Activity: 2
November 08, 2017, 05:16:19 PM
I got the answer: You had a chance to buy BTH in previous round. LOL, all I bought in previous round was 4 coins. So I stay with my 4 coins atm  Angry
Activity: 171
November 08, 2017, 05:16:09 PM
That's why they made no limits for the first day. To motivate you to make big deposits.
And of course they won't stop new deposits to allow you buy 100 HBC.
Who will refuse new money?
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
November 08, 2017, 05:14:52 PM
I have a feeling im not getting any HBC nor my bitcoin back.. awesome.
Activity: 6
November 08, 2017, 05:14:43 PM
Why my account missjayda have delete BTC. but have not balance for HBC. Please check and hope not lose my BTC
Activity: 280
November 08, 2017, 05:14:08 PM
did anyone got any? Smiley I am getting now 524 error from claudflare

Same Error 524, 5 days can't buy for this reason...
Activity: 27
November 08, 2017, 05:13:50 PM
Finally bought them, 300 coins.
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
November 08, 2017, 05:13:43 PM
Уpa! Ceгoдня вcё-тaки cмoг кyпить этoт гpёбaный кoйн в paзмepe 193 мoнeт, дaжe co cвoим тopмoзнyтым cпyтникoвым инeтoв в жoпe миpa. Пoдтвepждeниe нa cкpинe, нo нa бaлaнce пoкa нoль. Пpoшy aдминиcтpaцию пpoeктa зaчиcлить мoи кoйны нa бaлaнc!

Hooray! Today still could buy this fucking koin in the amount of 193 coins, even with his braked satellite inets in the ass of the world. Confirmation on the screen, but on the balance sheet until zero. I ask the administration of the project to enroll my koins on the balance sheet!

Activity: 420
Merit: 109
Welcome to Crete
November 08, 2017, 05:13:29 PM
There's nothing to buy again, hire people to work on the site.
Jump to: