Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 362. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 02:54:01 AM
HI, IS TOMORROWS ICO PURCHASE JUST FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T GOT HBC??

Next ICO is for all
Activity: 13
November 09, 2017, 02:52:39 AM
HI, IS TOMORROWS ICO PURCHASE JUST FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T GOT HBC??
Activity: 34
November 09, 2017, 02:51:09 AM
THESE "POSITIVE" PEOPLE HERE FROM THEIR TEAM
DONT BELIEVE THEM
RETURN MY BTC
Activity: 42
November 09, 2017, 02:28:23 AM
HOMEBLOCK SCAM
THEY TOLD YESTERDAY THAT JUST PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE COINS WERE ABLE TO BUY BUT I KNOW PEOPLE WHO BUY 3 DAYS IN A ROW

Everything fine, you are liar.
Activity: 125
November 09, 2017, 02:20:30 AM
HOMEBLOCK SCAM
THEY TOLD YESTERDAY THAT JUST PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE COINS WERE ABLE TO BUY BUT I KNOW PEOPLE WHO BUY 3 DAYS IN A ROW

This is not so. I wanted to buy hmc for the second time and what response I got:
"You were already able to buy HBCs in a previous ICO round. For this ICO round the members are preferred which were not successful yet."
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 02:15:43 AM
I have 550 coins. I can sell it for 2$.
If interested, write me in telegram @dylanjett
Activity: 20
November 09, 2017, 02:06:13 AM
HOMEBLOCK SCAM

Proofs?
Activity: 34
November 09, 2017, 01:24:12 AM
HOMEBLOCK SCAM
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 12:47:47 AM
When can homeblockcoin be exploited  Huh
Activity: 84
November 09, 2017, 12:24:50 AM
Has there been any revealing of the team involved in HomeBlock? I don't like investing unless there is a team presence
Do not like not invest, pass by. There was no disclosure.
November 09, 2017, 12:22:32 AM
Has there been any revealing of the team involved in HomeBlock? I don't like investing unless there is a team presence
November 09, 2017, 12:18:21 AM
Hello everyone who was not lucky enough to buy a coin. I can sell you my coins for $ 2. if you are interested there is 2000 coins, write me feedback. The project is super, but you can not buy it because it's a big rush, somebody does not sleep at night and buys. It's me. if you do not want to suffer like I buy at night, you can buy from me now.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 11:40:31 PM
This libertarian pursuit, free from any institutional discipline, has made HomeBlockCoin an opportunity to become a new payment tool in real life, and we're all working on it.
Activity: 6
November 08, 2017, 11:39:03 PM
anyone having internal error message when trying to withdraw bitcoin??
Activity: 28
November 08, 2017, 11:30:58 PM
Not able to login,after resetting password also it give error message and cannot login
Activity: 8
November 08, 2017, 11:12:47 PM
I hope that today the developers will not do the technical work before the start of ISO

HomeBlockCoin #ICO round no. 5 is starting soon.
BUYING TIPP: Stay logged in 20 minutes before the start without refreshing the website and wait until the ICO is open, so you can increase your chance to get coins.
Good luck!

You deceived us a little.
Activity: 4
November 08, 2017, 11:08:01 PM
hi dev team,

- I hear that your calculator is not work well, when I press MAX, it not cant give me a exact number
- I bought 500 HBC when  you release for my acc can buy HBC again. Or Can i withdraw BTC now and I can tranfer it to my new acc HBC to buy ( is it legal) ?
-

tks
Activity: 209
November 08, 2017, 10:57:21 PM
Hi guys i made video with my method Smiley Read description before watching, i just want to mention that my mic is really bad that's why it's really hard to hear me properly and also my english speaking skill aren't perfect. In the video i just explained about how did i get my coin, but since my english is horrible, i also put everything what i said to DESCRIPTION so please read it if you can't understand me Smiley here is link: https://youtu.be/Chnyxg8-PP4

Hope you will get your coins soon Smiley
Activity: 54
November 08, 2017, 10:05:12 PM
HBC Team, can you allow the coin to be 1.30$ for tomorrows ICO to make alot of us more happier since everyone is allowed to buy coins now! no restrictions to other users!! so it would be a good way to start of tomorrow
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 08, 2017, 09:31:26 PM
Thank you community also for the good feedbacks that makes us all happy and gives us a big push to work even harder for you!

I am very surprised that you want to blame us. It is your fault that you are not able to keep your servers alive. finally do something about it so we finally get the chance to buy coins!
The change has been made after today's ICO so tomorrow it should be a lot better! Let us know please and sorry for these circumstances.

Seriously...check our internet connection?

I have ZERO problems with 99% of sites out there.

It's your servers   and/or internet connection.

Why do you not just admit you could do a better job.  You have plenty of money...get better servers....hire IT that is not one-legged monkeys!
We made some huge changes tonight after the ICO so it will be better from now on, thanks for your honest feedback!

The roadmap and a really stunning dashboard compare to other cryptocurrencys! Devs, are there some bounty programes as soon?
Bounty program will go online this week so have a look at the dashboard and thank you very much for all your compliments the whole teams say's thank you and welcomes you on board!

Finally tonight, I've managed to get the minimum tokens. Was skeptical all these days. So you can try and get your as well . Register here https://homeblockcoin.com/ahjqfhxv .
WELL DONE and CONGRATULATIONS from us! We are happy for you and we hope that you can enjoy the journey with us Smiley

OK People... So the now fifth attempt and it finally worked.  I was discouraged at first because after I clicked buy I got the famous server error that we all are accustomed to seeing.  However once I was finally able to log back in, to my surprise I saw a very low BTC balance but 0 HBC balance.  A few minutes later I did see the proper balance of HBC.  It was still a painful and frustrating process.  Hope backend system continues to improve.  As long as your buy get submitted to the database you should be good once you log back in.  Good luck to everyone. Will try to buy more once I transfer more BTC.
YES!!! Congratulations technicrypt that is awesome, yes we did a huge update after today's ICO so tomorrow it should work all well again! Thanks for sharing that with our community!

"today many people were able to get some so please check your internet connection and do not blame us"

i hope you are fucking joking with this statement. Your servers suck...and you can´t even ackknowledge that.... DavorCoin had no server problems and they sold out in 15 seconds...
Look many people were able to get in today, i know not all but we just got more people than other ICO's right now, that is not an excuse for our servers but maybe you can understand that a bit, that would be great for us as we want that everyone gets in and can enjoy the journey :/ Thank you

Jump to: