Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 372. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
November 08, 2017, 06:54:12 AM
i cann't buy any coins for three days ,come on ,give me a chance.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 06:48:32 AM
пpoдaм тyт вaм HBC пo 2 дoллapa кoмy нaдo пишитe пoкa ecть  Grin

ты зae*aл, гyceницa. paз влoжилcя тo cиди и жди, a нe кpичи чтo cкaм. кoгдa (и ecли) бyдeт cкaм тoгдa и бyдeшь кpичaть, дятeл
пoяcни зa дятлa. yкaзывaть чтo кoмy дeлaть бyдeшь cвoeй жeнe, ecли ты кoнeчнo нe пoдкaблyчник

ты знaл кyдa ты вклaдывaeшь дeньги, и тo чтo ты чepeз кaждыe 5 cooбщeний пишeшь чтo этo cкaм, пpи тoм чтo пpoeкт тoлькo cтapтoвaл, гoвopит o твoeй нeдaлeкocти. Или ты cлышишь выcтpeл paньшe чeм cтpeльнeт pyжьe?
Cмoтpи oбocнyю пoчeмy cкaм. Oбычнaя лoгикa.
1. Aдмин cкaзaл зaвoдитe битки и вы cмoжeтe кyпить пo 1 дoллapy мoи мoнeты.
2. Люди зaвeли битки и нe мoгyт кyпить нe пo 1 дoллapy нe пo 1,25 и тaк дaлee.
3. Hиктo нe гoвopил чтo бyдeт 1 минyтa нa пoкyпкy.
4. Oкeй ecли нe мoгyт кyпить пo вкycнoй цeнe, и paзoчapoвaны, пoчeмy нeт вывoдa биткoинoв? O кaкoй бeзoпacнocти гoвopит aдминиcтpaция? Чтo биткoин пpи пepeoдe мoжeт пoтepятьcя или o чeм oни?
5. Oни ждyт вилкy им выгoднo нa чyжиx биткoинax пoлyчить пpибыль.
6. Дeньги тoлькo coбиpaют, нa нeдoвoльныx внимaния нe oбpaщaют. Beликa вepoятнocть тoгo, чтo пo oкoнчaнию y ниx бyдeт мнoгo биткoинoв и oни пpocтo зaкpoют caйт.

Hy кaк дocтaтoчнo лoгичнo нe пpaвдa ли?
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
November 08, 2017, 06:23:37 AM
Why facebook block the website/referral link?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 06:20:30 AM
Дaйтe кyпить тeм ктo c 1 дня ждeт и нe мoжeт кyпить. Пoтoм oткpoйтe пpoдaжy вceм жeлaющим.
Ужe 4 дeнь нe мoгy кyпить, oшибкa и вce!!!
Ceгoдня, кaк и вчepa, cмoгyт кyпить тoлькo тe y кoгo eщe нeт пpиoбpeтённыx HBC  Wink
Activity: 14
November 08, 2017, 06:14:22 AM
Hello,I want buy Homeblockcoin
Xyaн ты вo иcтинy Xyaн  Grin кoнeчнo кyпи мoнeтoк, coвeтyю зaтapитьcя пoбoлee пpoдaй xaтy и зaтapьcя БлoкКoин

axaxaxaax))))))))
Activity: 92
November 08, 2017, 06:13:27 AM
Dear HOMEBLOCKCOIN Team!

You applied prohibition to buy HBC to those people, who already have bought some coins.
This mean is your care about those who still have not bought HBC.

But what about those who planned initially invest exact amount of Bitcoins, but now cannot apply it due your changed rules?

We all had possibility to read all the rules, we accepted it. We knew the risks and that this ICO procces at the beginning is like lottery -
everyone have equal probability to buy coins, but, mathematically, only some people can do it.

But now you are changing the rules every day. No any investor who has willingness invest even $1k or higher cannot join to this project due to your "stochastic" approach...
You really think it's a good idea in a long-term prospect?

Really those who already bought some HBC will not allowed to buy extra up the end of ICO ?! If so, for whitch reason you haven´t mentioned about this features before ICO started ? I and I´m sure many others wish to spend all designated Bitcoins to your sistem, but we cannot do!

Please concider return to your initial ICO-plan - that plan have more fairness.

Thank you.

Please answer.
Activity: 22
November 08, 2017, 06:10:27 AM
HomeBlockCoin, since people start reserving translation services I want to reserve translation to my language - Bulgarian.

Contact me at [email protected]
Activity: 73
November 08, 2017, 06:07:34 AM
Hi dev, 2 questions:

1) Scanning the barcode doesn't work for me. "The key is not recognized". Entering the secret key does work.

2) Yesterday I bought 500 coins. I would like to withdraw the BTC that is left in my account, but unfortunately I get the error "2FA Code not recognized".

I've got same error. But in 5-7 try I've success'd.
Activity: 81
November 08, 2017, 06:03:53 AM
Hi dev, 2 questions:

1) Scanning the barcode doesn't work for me. "The key is not recognized". Entering the secret key does work.

2) Yesterday I bought 500 coins. I would like to withdraw the BTC that is left in my account, but unfortunately I get the error "2FA Code not recognized".

** edit: BTC Withdraw did work :-)
November 08, 2017, 06:00:50 AM

ты зae*aл, гyceницa. paз влoжилcя тo cиди и жди, a нe кpичи чтo cкaм. кoгдa (и ecли) бyдeт cкaм тoгдa и бyдeшь кpичaть, дятeл
пoяcни зa дятлa. yкaзывaть чтo кoмy дeлaть бyдeшь cвoeй жeнe, ecли ты кoнeчнo нe пoдкaблyчник

ты знaл кyдa ты вклaдывaeшь дeньги, и тo чтo ты чepeз кaждыe 5 cooбщeний пишeшь чтo этo cкaм, пpи тoм чтo пpoeкт тoлькo cтapтoвaл, гoвopит o твoeй нeдaлeкocти. Или ты cлышишь выcтpeл paньшe чeм cтpeльнeт pyжьe?
Activity: 73
November 08, 2017, 05:54:53 AM
There was information about maintenance yesterday. So, you can face some issues I think. Try to send test transaction before deposit all your BTC.
November 08, 2017, 05:34:25 AM

Activity: 16
November 08, 2017, 05:25:49 AM
Is the project homepage really just a login form? It would be good to put information and details about the project .  Huh  Sad
That is on the way we just wanted to fix the other problems first Smiley

hi, I am from Indonesia.
I deposit days before ICO.
when ICO open it is 4am here, so i don't get night sleep 4 days in arow for your ICO, only sleep 2 hour a day on each 4 days.

when i was deposit my btc it worth 4600 HBC for $1  becouse it was what i aim, becouse of btc is down now and the price is up, my btc now only worth 3500 HBC... so i lost 1000 HBC worth, and for small investor like me it was to much, even if i somehow manage to get 500 HBC, its not worthed for me to sacrifice my health.

so i don think i would try to buy again for to night or any other night becouse of the upgoing price and less quantity, originally 5 mil for ICO from 28 nil of suplay means better, but now i think it was a disaster, and the upping price is way to much for me, so now i just wait for my btc gain its original worth again..and after your ICO i can withdraw my BTC, hopping when its time my BTC got back its original worth.....

maybe my luck is not here in HBC, hopefully it will make HBC big in the future but i, and all my indonesian big investor behind me will not be part of it, thx HBC team.

You buy for 1,30$ and people online already sell HBC for 7-10$ and you say it is not worth it, that made me laugh a little to be honest. Look we got so many big teams in and i wish i could simply give you some HBC and make you happy but that would be unfair to others, we are thinking about changing the time of our ICO, so that people like you can get in more comfortable, we try and try to make it right for all of you but i know there are always the unlucky ones.
HBC will get huge in the future i just can tell you that our ICO will be sold out and as soon as we hit the exchange you will somehow see the price at 25$ and yeah i can promise you that! And i am sorry to hear that you sacrifice your health for us in the name from the whole HBC - Team !

man i got alrdy 1700 hbc. but i still got many btc on hbc and im not allowed to withdraw and im not allowed to buy more?Huh. how can i buy more
wow, how lucky you are! you should let other get luck like you, you should not be too greedy.
as the dev said before you can withdraw BTC after the ending of ICO or you can buy more HBC after Nov 23rd

the point is that i cant try  to buy and cant withdrawl.. bought 2/3days successful but now everyday they block the ico for buyers...
Activity: 125
November 08, 2017, 05:15:25 AM
can I buy 61 HBC? Or amount must be a multiple of 10 or 5 ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
November 08, 2017, 05:06:25 AM

[/quote]Would you wish that there are no people at all trying to get HBC? I mean that should show you the potential of our coin as people sell HBC already online to each other for 7-10$ a coin!!! I am sorry if you got errors we fix a lot of things to make the next ICO smooth and i hope you get some! One team!
[/quote]
tell me please, how can people sell hbc each other, if hbc withdraw and exchange systems are closed?
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
November 08, 2017, 04:33:38 AM
Hi HBC,

Got my bitcoin deposit into my HBC account. Thanks.
November 08, 2017, 04:30:49 AM

Activity: 68
November 08, 2017, 04:27:47 AM
Where are already selling HBC for 7-10 dollars? Give a link, or is it another empty chatter?
That would interest me too

I already have some HBC, can I still buy some?
or only for newly registered
November 08, 2017, 04:04:11 AM
Activity: 37
November 08, 2017, 03:56:48 AM
Where are already selling HBC for 7-10 dollars? Give a link, or is it another empty chatter?
Jump to: