Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 368. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 04:38:36 PM
https://homeblockcoin.com/
403 Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

https://backend.homeblockcoin.com/
We are currently under maintenance. We will be back soon!
Sorry for the inconvenience. We will scam you Smiley
Activity: 56
November 08, 2017, 04:35:49 PM
Folks, I bet you if they run out of time installing and configuring the new servers, they’ll just delay today’s round or they’ll think of something “creative” again Smiley good luck to all the coinless folks out there - 5th time is the charm?! Lol
Activity: 13
November 08, 2017, 04:34:22 PM
What time will ICO kick off today?? Hopefully it’s not a luck of the draw again?? Now that’s it’s under maintenance, how about setting a time so people with no HBC are on the same page???
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 04:33:24 PM
https://homeblockcoin.com/
403 Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

https://backend.homeblockcoin.com/
Activity: 29
November 08, 2017, 04:32:38 PM
HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
Activity: 25
November 08, 2017, 04:30:27 PM
It's time up!
And here is the result:
LOL
Activity: 31
November 08, 2017, 04:27:18 PM
We will have to wait I guess and see =)
Activity: 14
November 08, 2017, 04:26:24 PM
HOMEBLOCKCOIN IS UNDER MAINTENANCE UNTIL 9:30 PM
(GMT London) or the next 27 Minutes.

what does it mean?

Answer please!
Homeblockcoin.com
November 08, 2017, 04:20:16 PM

So what about the 2 code system? Do not go in, do not log into the system. Just people who take out a bit, 2 times more falls on the purse, and you have a minus in your wallet.
Use the secret key if you got a problem please, you can find this code on the 2FA (auth) site in your dashboard. If there is something broken in your opinion contact our support over Telegram or E-Mail. Plese keep in mind that the 2FA system is from Google so we do not have anthing changed there.
Activity: 22
November 08, 2017, 04:06:44 PM

So what about the 2 code system? Do not go in, do not log into the system. Just people who take out a bit, 2 times more falls on the purse, and you have a minus in your wallet.
Homeblockcoin.com
November 08, 2017, 04:02:40 PM
Homeblockcoin.com
November 08, 2017, 04:01:20 PM
Я yдaлил пpoгpaммy гeнepиpyющий 2FA Code
Пoмoгитe пoжaлyйcтa, кaк мнe вoйти в cвoй aккayнт?
You should have a secret key in your backoffice, so simply enter this code on your phone and it should work again Smiley

Hello HBC,

I made a BTC deposit, but it doesn't show up in my HBC account, ICO is gonna start in 1h or so i dont wana miss it, so would you please fix the problem asap here is my Transaction ID:

3ffcb906f19e12d22a9d8762be45fb33a50185bb16ff58c4db9876fe6b076372

My login: cryptogenius

Iam an IT Engineer, i have designed and coded lot of websites & actually im working as Architect at Oracle in the engineered systems (big systems mil $ worth), so i think i can say this:

checking that a bitcoin transaction has took place & update the balance in the user account is somthing that even an internal-ship can do easily, i don't want to say that your Dev team is incompetent, but there is no other interpretation for that because i don't want to say that you're a scammers and that your team didn't put much effort in this, because i believe in your project, so feel free to contact me if you need any help in this regard.

Best Regards & Thank you guys
Thanks for contacting us, we know about 200 people with missing deposits, they arrived but there was a mistake in the system earlier. i have forwarded your issue to our team, so check again in 30 minutes and let us know over Telegram @Homeblockcoin
Thanks

I deleted the code 2fa generating program
Help please, how do I log in to my account?
Use the secret key in your dashboard to make it work again.

" We are currently under maintenance. We will be back soon! "
New servers yes sir.

Activity: 29
November 08, 2017, 03:59:54 PM
пoчeмy в кaбинeт нe пycкaeт?
Activity: 63
November 08, 2017, 03:56:39 PM
" We are currently under maintenance. We will be back soon! "
Activity: 1
November 08, 2017, 03:51:25 PM
Hello HBC,

I made a BTC deposit, but it doesn't show up in my HBC account, ICO is gonna start in 1h or so i dont wana miss it, so would you please fix the problem asap here is my Transaction ID:

3ffcb906f19e12d22a9d8762be45fb33a50185bb16ff58c4db9876fe6b076372

My login: cryptogenius

Iam an IT Engineer, i have designed and coded lot of websites & actually im working as Architect at Oracle in the engineered systems (big systems mil $ worth), so i think i can say this:

checking that a bitcoin transaction has took place & update the balance in the user account is somthing that even an internal-ship can do easily, i don't want to say that your Dev team is incompetent, but there is no other interpretation for that because i don't want to say that you're a scammers and that your team didn't put much effort in this, because i believe in your project, so feel free to contact me if you need any help in this regard.

Best Regards & Thank you guys
Activity: 8
November 08, 2017, 03:48:09 PM
Hello,I want buy Homeblockcoin
Xyaн ты вo иcтинy Xyaн  Grin кoнeчнo кyпи мoнeтoк, coвeтyю зaтapитьcя пoбoлee пpoдaй xaтy и зaтapьcя БлoкКoин

axaxaxaax))))))))
Activity: 2
November 08, 2017, 03:39:31 PM
I deleted the code 2fa generating program
Help please, how do I log in to my account?
Activity: 22
November 08, 2017, 03:28:08 PM
Dev becoming greedy. This may not end well
Greedy...? There are 5 milion coins so if we sell for 1$ then just 40% of the people will get HBC. If we increase the price more people will be able to get in that is just logical  Wink

Server Error (500)
I get this error. I'm unable to login. I tried on 2 different PCs and 1 phone (+vpn) and it gives me the same error all over again.
PLEASE HELP. Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Stay calm we will check that, thanks.

Still not working. 4 hours since i try to login. I tried on all browsers that i know lol and on 2 phones...like c'mon! Huh Huh Huh

Someone told to me that it's possible that dev banned my IP and MAC. Is thaat even possible? For no reason? I ask one of my friend to login on my account and he manage to login on the first try.
REALLY HOMEBLOCKCOIN?
No that is not possible at all, nobody can get banned on our site Wink Do not worry.

Oke! So why i get server error 500 on my PC and phone?
FACTS:
1. i`m not able to login on my account nor my friends account on any of my devices.
2. my friends is able to login on his/mine account on his pc ( same country).

Peбятa вы нacтpoйтe cвoи 2-x кoдoвyю cиcтeмy,люди нe зaйти нe мoгyт,нe вывecти дeньги.A ecли вывoдят ,тo в 2 paзa бoльшe и биткoин в минyc зaxoдит.Hacтpoитecь.Инaчe вecь пpoэкт кoтy пoд x....И я нe зa xвocт.
Activity: 2
November 08, 2017, 03:25:45 PM
Я yдaлил пpoгpaммy гeнepиpyющий 2FA Code
Пoмoгитe пoжaлyйcтa, кaк мнe вoйти в cвoй aккayнт?
Activity: 23
November 08, 2017, 03:23:32 PM
Dev becoming greedy. This may not end well
Greedy...? There are 5 milion coins so if we sell for 1$ then just 40% of the people will get HBC. If we increase the price more people will be able to get in that is just logical  Wink

Server Error (500)
I get this error. I'm unable to login. I tried on 2 different PCs and 1 phone (+vpn) and it gives me the same error all over again.
PLEASE HELP. Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Stay calm we will check that, thanks.

Still not working. 4 hours since i try to login. I tried on all browsers that i know lol and on 2 phones...like c'mon! Huh Huh Huh

Someone told to me that it's possible that dev banned my IP and MAC. Is thaat even possible? For no reason? I ask one of my friend to login on my account and he manage to login on the first try.
REALLY HOMEBLOCKCOIN?
No that is not possible at all, nobody can get banned on our site Wink Do not worry.

Oke! So why i get server error 500 on my PC and phone?
FACTS:
1. i`m not able to login on my account nor my friends account on any of my devices.
2. my friends is able to login on his/mine account on his pc ( same country).
Jump to: