Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 374. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 11:38:15 PM
I recently transfered some btc into my account, and i've had many confirmations and no coins received . can you help me out ?? my username is crimson7

Same for me JastonA.. plz check and let us know!!
Activity: 8
November 07, 2017, 11:34:11 PM
I recently transfered some btc into my account, and i've had many confirmations and no coins received . can you help me out ?? my username is crimson7
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 11:20:24 PM
I got ICO not started 7 seconds, 20 seconds, 37 seconds, after timer hit 0.  I had multiple tabs opened.  So something is wrong with your clock.....

Same for me.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 10:58:21 PM
Hello,I want buy Homeblockcoin
Xyaн ты вo иcтинy Xyaн  Grin кoнeчнo кyпи мoнeтoк, coвeтyю зaтapитьcя пoбoлee пpoдaй xaтy и зaтapьcя БлoкКoин
Activity: 82
November 07, 2017, 10:51:53 PM
You can buy over the echange after the ICO or simply withdraw your BTC if you do not trust us, really simple Smiley I hope that helps you.

Dear,

I think when all of us decided to deposit to your platform we all hoped to buy successfully, and go with you. noone wants to withdraw ,
me too, i want to buy some too. hope you will have some positive changes today that is fair for all of us.

Yes today the ICO is AGAIN just for people with no HBC so all the people with HBC on their account are not allowed to buy. The limit is 300 so there should be many people be able to buy some Smiley I hope you get some today as everybody deserves some! We will grow together as a community, happy to have you on board!

As far as I see, you make the project different with others when hearing and supporting us
i think all of us appreciate it
Activity: 54
November 07, 2017, 10:47:57 PM
if you plan to only prefer users with 0 HBC in wallet to buy "again" then stop all new registration... it makes no sense.... you will have same outcome in forums tomorrow people will not be happy because you let people make new accounts and buy coins  1.30% too much for day 5 ...... what price will day 10 be? 5 dollars?
Activity: 13
November 07, 2017, 10:38:08 PM
Hi, I really hope that I can buy my 300 tokens tomorrow as I have missed out since day1 in trying to buy with all issues on servers. Can someone please check my acc as I still haven’t  received my BTC that I sent over this morning acc name JastonA please!! Waiting on a reply and if possible, a reply via email at [email protected]. Thanks
Activity: 42
November 07, 2017, 10:18:19 PM
Glad to hear you guys are allowing people with 100HBC to withdraw now. But what about other people who want to withdraw and cant' get HBC? I have other investments I am missing out on because you hold my coins...And waiting until after the ICO is costing me money. Are you going to reimburse me for the gains I would've made? Please allow me to withdraw now.
Activity: 61
November 07, 2017, 10:11:29 PM
Bклaдывaйтe пoбoльшe aбaминoги  Grin Grin Grin Grin aдминкa oзoлoтитcя. Hиктo нe читaeт вcю тeмy нa фopyмe, oни читaют пepвyю и пocлeднюю cтpaницy. Hy зa вaшy лeнь вы и зaплaтитe caмocтoятeльнo лoшки. Hиктo вaм нe oтдacт вaши биткoины и дaжe пocлe ICO. Coxpaнитe ceбe ccылкy нa этo cooбщeниe и вepнитecь к нeмy пo oкoнчaнии ICO. Гoтoв зaключить пapи нa 1000 USD c тeм чтo этo cкaм и пocлe ICO никтo нe вывeдeт вaм биткoин.

What does this mean comrade?  Lol.
Activity: 84
November 07, 2017, 10:10:34 PM
Bклaдывaйтe пoбoльшe aбaминoги  Grin Grin Grin Grin aдминкa oзoлoтитcя. Hиктo нe читaeт вcю тeмy нa фopyмe, oни читaют пepвyю и пocлeднюю cтpaницy. Hy зa вaшy лeнь вы и зaплaтитe caмocтoятeльнo лoшки. Hиктo вaм нe oтдacт вaши биткoины и дaжe пocлe ICO. Coxpaнитe ceбe ccылкy нa этo cooбщeниe и вepнитecь к нeмy пo oкoнчaнии ICO. Гoтoв зaключить пapи нa 1000 USD c тeм чтo этo cкaм и пocлe ICO никтo нe вывeдeт вaм биткoин.
November 07, 2017, 10:05:57 PM
@HomeBlockCoin

Thank you for taking the time to answer about the mining pool and source code release.  I'll check out the videos but man, this is worse than buying the newest release of Antminers from Bitmain...Lol.  Seriously, the fact that you are taking the time to respond to people without using just a generic response like it was a few days ago is encouraging.  I will try again, I wish to be able to have at least 100 coins before price goes too high.

I think you can do it if not today then tommorow Smiley it's still better than doing nothing right?

I managed to get one coin myself and i'm happy right now, i will try to see how the things will go in near future and maybe will buy some more coins Smiley

One more time Good luck!

To show HomeBlock Coin good faith, I'm actually depositing more BTC in an attempt to compensate for price increase.
Activity: 209
November 07, 2017, 10:04:23 PM
@HomeBlockCoin

Thank you for taking the time to answer about the mining pool and source code release.  I'll check out the videos but man, this is worse than buying the newest release of Antminers from Bitmain...Lol.  Seriously, the fact that you are taking the time to respond to people without using just a generic response like it was a few days ago is encouraging.  I will try again, I wish to be able to have at least 100 coins before price goes too high.

I think you can do it if not today then tommorow Smiley it's still better than doing nothing right?

I managed to get one coin myself and i'm happy right now, i will try to see how the things will go in near future and maybe will buy some more coins Smiley

One more time Good luck!
November 07, 2017, 09:57:12 PM
@HomeBlockCoin

Activity: 1
November 07, 2017, 09:48:42 PM
ICO 5/20 START 08.11.2017 9PM London Time (GMT)

HomeBlockCoins available: 250,000
Max per person: 300
HomeBlockCoin price: 1,30 $

Just people with no HBC are allowed to buy!

What Is HomeBlockCoin?

HomeBlockCoin is a decentralized self regulated financial payment network created for users that want to be
independent from third parties like banks or the government. No middlemen or other institutions are needed
for processing transactions. HomeBlockCoin is a cryptocurrency to change the financial world in the future.
The HomeBlockCoin network runs without having any central servers. It is easy to use and allows you to
benefit from the blockchain technology. That means that money can be sent from A to B within seconds,
without any fees.

It is impossible to hack, change or falsify HomeBlockCoin. Because of the Blockchain technology multiple
servers must be hacked at the same time. This is not possible. So HomeBlockCoin is a safe and independent
currency.

The special to HomeBlockCoin is the name. This is because of his extraordinary ability to be mined by every
HomeBlockCoin user easy
and uncomplicated from home.

A coin for the people, please read the whitepaper for more information.

Technical Specification

Name: HomeBlockCoin
Total supply: 28,000,000
ICO: 5,000,000
Decimal place: 8
Mining Pool: Yes
Algorithm: X11
ICO date: 4th of November 2017
Price: Start at USD 1
Time Zone: London (GMT)

ICO

The ICO will start on the 4th of November 2017 at 9pm London time [GMT)
Keep in mind that only on the first day, there will be no coin limit per person.
The ICO will go until the 23rd November and a total of 5,000,000 Coins, 250,000 each day will be available.  

Lending

Lending is to invest your own HomeBlockCoin to get a daily return from the management of
HomeBlockCoin. Lending is the opportunity to get daily return on your HomeBlockCoins. It is an impressive
concept for passive investors and for those who want to enjoy a daily passive income.

No fixed daily interest rate can be guaranteed. The maximum interest rate is 48% per month on your
investment.When the contract expires then the investment fund will be returned in accordance with terms &
conditions.

You can invest HomeBlockCoin coin in our lending platform from your dashboard. This investment option
allows you to profit from the HomeBlockCoin trading bot and the volatility software. This bot buys and sells
HomeBlockCoins automatically.

You will receive daily profit based on your investment. You will receive your capital back with the profits on
the following chart. You can take out your capital from HomeBlockCoin lending platfom or reinvest at any
time.

Affiliate

With HomeBlockCoins attractive refer and affiliate program you can earn additional Bitcoins by telling other
users about this opportunity and referring them to HomeBlockCoin community.

We are offering a bonus program which enables you the possibility to earn more for every new user who signs
up and joins to HomeBlockCoin lending platform using your affiliate link.

HomeBlockCoins affiliate program is designed with 7 lucrative levels to earn additional commissions by
every registered partner. You will earn a commission every time a referral lends HomeBlockCoin on our
platform through your affiliate link. With the residual bonus you earn a commission on every interest your
partner gets (every day). The commission you earn is based on the level your partner signs in.

Roadmap

04.11.2017: ICO start
23.11.2017: Start of lending program
01.12.2017: Coin start (listing on Coinmarketcap)
15.12.2017: External exchange launch 1
01.01.2018: Target price USD 25

For the complete roadmap check out the whitepaper.

Your HomeBlockCoin Team

Come on board and be a part on our first international event in February 2018 and do not miss the ICO on 4th of November

As from the community wished here is a Telegram Community Chat

Hello I sent bitcoin to this address today. Here is the Transaction ID, Its not showing up in my dashboard. I never received it and it says it was sent 4 hours ago with 6+ conf. Can you please help!
https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/486d8121d5897396ab9db87f4a5e0d2e4dadc5f6039fb04c333085f8fe6319b3/
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 09:41:02 PM
When us with HBC will be able to buy again? Max button doesn't work and for that reason in a hurry I missed out on about 50 HBC coins. Want to spend BTC left in my account to buy some HBC again.
Homeblockcoin.com
November 07, 2017, 09:30:41 PM
Is the project homepage really just a login form? It would be good to put information and details about the project .  Huh  Sad
That is on the way we just wanted to fix the other problems first Smiley

hi, I am from Indonesia.
I deposit days before ICO.
when ICO open it is 4am here, so i don't get night sleep 4 days in arow for your ICO, only sleep 2 hour a day on each 4 days.

when i was deposit my btc it worth 4600 HBC for $1  becouse it was what i aim, becouse of btc is down now and the price is up, my btc now only worth 3500 HBC... so i lost 1000 HBC worth, and for small investor like me it was to much, even if i somehow manage to get 500 HBC, its not worthed for me to sacrifice my health.

so i don think i would try to buy again for to night or any other night becouse of the upgoing price and less quantity, originally 5 mil for ICO from 28 nil of suplay means better, but now i think it was a disaster, and the upping price is way to much for me, so now i just wait for my btc gain its original worth again..and after your ICO i can withdraw my BTC, hopping when its time my BTC got back its original worth.....

maybe my luck is not here in HBC, hopefully it will make HBC big in the future but i, and all my indonesian big investor behind me will not be part of it, thx HBC team.

You buy for 1,30$ and people online already sell HBC for 7-10$ and you say it is not worth it, that made me laugh a little to be honest. Look we got so many big teams in and i wish i could simply give you some HBC and make you happy but that would be unfair to others, we are thinking about changing the time of our ICO, so that people like you can get in more comfortable, we try and try to make it right for all of you but i know there are always the unlucky ones.
HBC will get huge in the future i just can tell you that our ICO will be sold out and as soon as we hit the exchange you will somehow see the price at 25$ and yeah i can promise you that! And i am sorry to hear that you sacrifice your health for us in the name from the whole HBC - Team !
Activity: 17
November 07, 2017, 09:22:22 PM
hi, I am from Indonesia.
I deposit days before ICO.
when ICO open it is 4am here, so i don't get night sleep 4 days in arow for your ICO, only sleep 2 hour a day on each 4 days.

when i was deposit my btc it worth 4600 HBC for $1  becouse it was what i aim, becouse of btc is down now and the price is up, my btc now only worth 3500 HBC... so i lost 1000 HBC worth, and for small investor like me it was to much, even if i somehow manage to get 500 HBC, its not worthed for me to sacrifice my health.

so i don think i would try to buy again for to night or any other night becouse of the upgoing price and less quantity, originally 5 mil for ICO from 28 nil of suplay means better, but now i think it was a disaster, and the upping price is way to much for me, so now i just wait for my btc gain its original worth again..and after your ICO i can withdraw my BTC, hopping when its time my BTC got back its original worth.....

maybe my luck is not here in HBC, hopefully it will make HBC big in the future but i, and all my indonesian big investor behind me will not be part of it, thx HBC team.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
November 07, 2017, 09:21:33 PM
Is the project homepage really just a login form? It would be good to put information and details about the project .  Huh  Sad
Homeblockcoin.com
November 07, 2017, 09:19:28 PM
Can you please tell us when all these withdraw problems will be solved? Patiently waiting.

Are you guys working on the technical aspect of it? Have you guys created any of your coins or are you stuck?

Or this is a business decision? Please let us know
They are solved as far as i know Smiley

Our team works nearly 24/7 yes, tomorrow the ICO should be more stable as we bought multiple new servers but when a site gets 3,5 Million request at a time that will probably not solve the error pages but we will see! Thanks

I deposited BTC in my account and I have not seen it on my account, there are more than 5 confirmed blockchain ! my username is jokervulinh

Please wait a bit longer as all the deposits should work, just be patient and do not worry it will arrive.

You can buy over the echange after the ICO or simply withdraw your BTC if you do not trust us, really simple Smiley I hope that helps you.

Dear,

I think when all of us decided to deposit to your platform we all hoped to buy successfully, and go with you. noone wants to withdraw ,
me too, i want to buy some too. hope you will have some positive changes today that is fair for all of us.

Yes today the ICO is AGAIN just for people with no HBC so all the people with HBC on their account are not allowed to buy. The limit is 300 so there should be many people be able to buy some Smiley I hope you get some today as everybody deserves some! We will grow together as a community, happy to have you on board!

Hey,

I just wanted to say that I am more than disappointed from the Homeblockcoin ICO. It would be more than fair to at least be able to withdraw the deposited bitcoins, especially because I am already trying to buy HBC for 3 straight days in a row and haven't been lucky at all since sunday. I think it doesn't make any sense to not be able to withdraw bitcoins only if you have made a purchase of hb coins during the ico.

The website isn't available when the selling starts, it always shows an error (504, 402 and so on). Will there be a solution to be able to withdraw your bitcoins withoug having to buy hbc during the ico?
Would you wish that there are no people at all trying to get HBC? I mean that should show you the potential of our coin as people sell HBC already online to each other for 7-10$ a coin!!! I am sorry if you got errors we fix a lot of things to make the next ICO smooth and i hope you get some! One team!
Activity: 2
November 07, 2017, 09:15:58 PM
I am having trouble with my deposit too it doesn't show up my username is CryptKeeper213
Jump to: