Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 384. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 107
November 07, 2017, 09:55:11 AM
Клaccичecкaя cxeмa CКAM.

1. Tpyднocти c caйтoм.
2. DDOS aтaкa.
3. Xaкep cпиздит вce дeньги.
4. SCAM

Кaк жe вы зaeбaли, xитpoжoпыe cлaвянcкиe бpaтья, eбaть-кoлoтить.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
November 07, 2017, 09:50:58 AM
Today will be ICO ? The website is still not available.

Yes sir, today at 9PM GMT (London).
We know, we are under attack since pretty much hours and our team works on it, it should be fixed until later.

People who already got HBC should be able to withdraw BTC anytime....not after 23 Nov. Pls procced your internal system issue and let mewithdraw BTC ASAP.  Await your reponse, DEV.
Yes that is true and they will be able after we fixed our servers as we are under attack, look at it from this poin, if HBC would be small nobody would invest thousand of dollars just to bring us down over and over. But we still want to apologize for these circumstances.

"503 Service Unavailable"

Is it maintenance? maybe ddos? im interested Smiley
More like DDOS attacks, we are working on a server upgrade as well, so everything should be fine before todays ICO!

The "Max Amount" button doesn´t work properly! it applies an amount, which i cannot afford.
Yes will be change before todays ICO, do not worry.

Is lending going to be the core business of your initial platform or anything else besides that?
We offer 5 different things how you all can profit with us, check out the Whitepaper for that please.

There are not enough HBC left for every registered user with money to buy 100 HBC. So how are the people who were to late to buy a coin supposed to withdraw their money, if they can't meet the minimum 100 HBC to withdraw criteria?

No matter if you have 100 HBC or not, nobody can withdraw BTC right now. Read my comments above to get things clear.
Yes as written above we are under attack and we hope to fix everything as soon as possible so that everyone with HBC can payout. We are sorry for these circumstances.

There are not enough HBC left for every registered user with money to buy 100 HBC. So how are the people who were to late to buy a coin supposed to withdraw their money, if they can't meet the minimum 100 HBC to withdraw criteria?
After the ICO is over EVERYBODY will be able to withdraw their money as usual. You get what is yours do not worry please.

We should be allowed to withdraw out BTC. There is no reason to keep our Bitcoins hostage

The only reason is that they get more btc during these 20 days, and then run away with all the money. DO NOT INVEST HERE UNTIL THEY LET US WITHDRAW BTC!
That is not a fair statement from your, we try our best to make everyone happy here :/ You will be able to withdraw but if we open it now everything could be lost as we are currently under attacks. We try to be as honest as possible and we try to update you about everything we do or change, so please do not throw around with words like that we do not deserve that in our opinion. Thank you very much.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 09:50:43 AM
ICO 07.11.2017 Just user with no HBC are allowed to buy
ICO 08.11.2017 Everybody again

Due to the huge success of this project the website might be experiencing extrem traffic. This might increase waiting time as people invest thousand of $ to bring our website down over and over, this problem should be fixed befor todays ICO do not worry. That is also why people who bought HBC are not able to withdraw, we would like to apologize for that as we work on it.

Extreme success? That might be an overstatement. You were totally unprepared for running this ICO. Provide proof of webtraffic. Otherwise all you are saying is words with no proof to back it up. People following blindly into this ICO will be extremely sorry.

They are holding on to your BTC until the end of November. And people have not been able to withdraw since before the website issues. THEY KNEW YOU CAN'T WITHDRAW. THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO WITHDRAW YOUR BITCOIN. THINK ABOUT THAT?

BE CAREFUL OF THIS ICO AND IT'S EMPTY PROMISES.
Activity: 11
November 07, 2017, 09:49:20 AM
You've made a big mistake by announcing the message nearly 20 hours in advance. People will make new accounts and the site will be overburdened again. The step is nice but not helpful. Blocks all accounts created in the last hours. That's the only way you can be sure that only people who do not have HBC will actually buy it. It would have been better to reduce the maximum HBC to 300 per person so that many people have a chance to buy.
Activity: 21
November 07, 2017, 09:48:35 AM
Пpивeт! Я ycпeл кyпить нecкoлькo мoнeт, вcтyпaйтe в мoю кoмaндy. Пpoeкт дoлжeн жить !!!
Здpaвcтвyйтe! Mнe yдaлocь кyпить нecкoлькo мoнeт, пpиcoeдинитьcя к мoeй кoмaндe. Пpoeкт дoлжeн жить !!! https://homeblockcoin.com/u/Yurex
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 09:43:18 AM

Due to the huge success of this project the website might be experiencing extrem traffic. This might increase waiting time as people invest thousand of $ to bring our website down over and over, this problem should be fixed befor todays ICO do not worry. That is also why people who bought HBC are not able to withdraw, we would like to apologize for that as we work on it.

Hope you solve the problems and we have a smooth ICO soon!
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 07, 2017, 09:38:54 AM

Activity: 125
November 07, 2017, 09:19:29 AM
Today will be ICO ? The website is still not available.
Activity: 18
November 07, 2017, 09:09:40 AM
People who already got HBC should be able to withdraw BTC anytime....not after 23 Nov. Pls procced your internal system issue and let mewithdraw BTC ASAP.  Await your reponse, DEV.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
November 07, 2017, 09:02:57 AM
I have bought 1000 HBC successfully and now I want to withdraw my left BTC but it always shows : " An internal error occurred. Please try again later". Let me know when I can withdraw my BTC.
23 november
November 07, 2017, 08:59:11 AM
I have bought 1000 HBC successfully and now I want to withdraw my left BTC but it always shows : " An internal error occurred. Please try again later". Let me know when I can withdraw my BTC.
Activity: 63
November 07, 2017, 08:49:40 AM
"503 Service Unavailable"

Is it maintenance? maybe ddos? im interested Smiley
November 07, 2017, 08:17:51 AM
Server down again and again , so many people log in at the same time, but just a few can buy.
A great deal of investors want to buy but fail again again and now people here don't want to get up at 4:AM anymore to see server down continuously. Why don't you open HBC wallet transfer then the people who can not stand less sleep( day by day ) able to buy it through HBC internally same as some other ICOs.

Please just think about this and open HBC wallet transfer function, this spread out your ICO, your coin to whole people ( just not only lucky people or only people who get advantage of GMT time).

Activity: 345
Merit: 100
https://wagabet.com/?ref=4GhhtoyKXXeVtx83ispZ1T
November 07, 2017, 07:44:19 AM
Has there been any new info material which you were talking about when I last asked? Some video or so demonstrating the functionalities of your platform?
Activity: 29
November 07, 2017, 07:42:12 AM
The people here are what you all whining.
Do not like walking on.
Give people a dream))))
We join.
https://homeblockcoin.com/fzfqgtbw
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 07:25:28 AM
Is lending going to be the core business of your initial platform or anything else besides that?
Activity: 5
November 07, 2017, 07:23:08 AM
I have buy 200 HBG buy at 05/11
ICO 07/11 i can't buy HBG
so i want withdrawal but i can't do it
" An internal error occurred. Please try again later."
Please fix it , or skip strange policy
"all users with HBC on their account will be able to buy"
Cancel it or do i can make withdrawal BTC
Thank you!

Users with HBC can't withdraw BTC even though their website says they should be able to. Users without HomeBlockCoin cannot withdraw without any HBC in wallet too. What kind of games are you playing devs. GIVE BACK OUR BITCOINS NOW. ENABLE WITHDRAWAL FOR ALL USERS, WITH OR WITHOUT HOMEBLOCKCOIN NOW. THERE IS NO REASON THAT PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO WITHDRAW BITCOINS.

It's very stupid to not allow people to buy more HBC as they wanted. All people has to try to get it if they still want. Let see what is Hextra was did. Not buy 50hxt, can not release BTC in 1 month, It is a rules!!! Price of BTC yesterday is 7.1xx$, but 20days later 8xxx$ so what will you say? DON'T CHANGE YOUR RULES SO MUCH, LET FOCUS ON IMPROVE SYSTEM. And please open your internal transfer during ICO. It will reduce your Marketing fee alot.  
Activity: 21
November 07, 2017, 07:18:24 AM
Пpивeт! Я ycпeл кyпить нeкoтopoe кoличecтвo мoнeт, вcтyпaйтe в мoю кoмaндy. Пpoeкт дoлжeн жить!!!
Hello! I managed to buy a few coins, join my team. The project should live !!! https://homeblockcoin.com/u/Yurex
Activity: 32
November 07, 2017, 05:46:30 AM

No matter if you have 100 HBC or not, nobody can withdraw BTC right now. Read my comments above to get things clear.
Activity: 28
November 07, 2017, 05:42:26 AM
Jump to: