Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 382. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 04:14:10 PM
Why is ICO countdown timer different on other device? up to 40sec delay
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 04:11:07 PM
At least page work today Smiley thanks for hardwork.. i hope it will not turn off 10 minutes before ico...
Activity: 61
November 07, 2017, 04:05:38 PM
Here it is 1 hour before and 522 error on trying to login.
Activity: 141
Merit: 18
BScEE, BScCS, MScCS
November 07, 2017, 03:40:56 PM
@HomeBlockCoin, can I mine this coin? Any official mining pools or solo mining instructions?
When will stacking wallet be available? Is stacking available on the webwallet?
Activity: 19
November 07, 2017, 03:14:16 PM
Due to the high-traffic purchase requests during the #ICOs, a captcha request is now required before a purchase is possible.
Good luck for this round!
#HomeBlockCoin

AWESOME NEWS keep up the good work and keep working for the betterment of the community and platform!!

Join the team: https://homeblockcoin.com/u/Nakazi
Activity: 10
November 07, 2017, 03:11:06 PM
Hi ICO`s good job, site is now fast and stability. i taste it all day. hope it will be the same in 2 hour ;-)
November 07, 2017, 03:10:27 PM

New users go through my referral link for i will share you my 8% bonus !!!

once you are verified that you invested and are on my team we can continue

https://homeblockcoin.com/u/CryptoBoi   
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 03:05:01 PM
people that bought HBC can we withdraw remaining BTC?  Also i would like to know origin country for HBC
Webpage is still down, 3 hours before ICO release. 3 days of ICO's, 3 days of the website being down, but coins being magically purchased. NO ONE CAN WITHDRAW ANY BTC. WHERE IS OUR BTC?
Please do not worry about that, website works well Smiley BTC will be able to withdraw after the ICO.

So will you keep all out bitcoin segwit 2x coins or will you credit it to us?
Activity: 24
November 07, 2017, 02:15:17 PM

There is one as we are under attack since the first day by other platforms and people, that is also why some deposits got los and we had to search them, enter them manually so we do not want that BTC get lost because it is our responsibility to give you your BTC back safe. So we decided to stop withdrawls for this reason, i hope you understand and we do not want to run away so anything like that, why should we?

thanks

[/quote]

If you easily change your own terms at any moment you want why we should trust you are not going to change it again whatever reason would be for that and block our remain btc withdrawals once ICO ends?

Nobody of us can see if you are under attack or it's something else. Being your investor, I would be more than happy to get your explanations here. Thank you.
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
November 07, 2017, 02:15:07 PM

In general, this is a wonderful marketing move! It is known that anti-advertising brings more than 10 times than just advertising)))
Activity: 42
November 07, 2017, 02:10:32 PM
people that bought HBC can we withdraw remaining BTC?  Also i would like to know origin country for HBC
Webpage is still down, 3 hours before ICO release. 3 days of ICO's, 3 days of the website being down, but coins being magically purchased. NO ONE CAN WITHDRAW ANY BTC. WHERE IS OUR BTC?
Please do not worry about that, website works well Smiley BTC will be able to withdraw after the ICO.

Why after the ICO, Why not now??? There is no legitimate reason.
There is one as we are under attack since the first day by other platforms and people, that is also why some deposits got los and we had to search them, enter them manually so we do not want that BTC get lost because it is our responsibility to give you your BTC back safe. So we decided to stop withdrawls for this reason, i hope you understand and we do not want to run away so anything like that, why should we?

thanks

[/quote]

Thank you for the response. I appreciate the honesty.
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 07, 2017, 01:57:51 PM
[/quote]

thanks
Activity: 114
November 07, 2017, 01:55:59 PM
Also i would like to know origin country for HBC

Russia.

From Russia with love!
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
November 07, 2017, 01:50:54 PM
Also i would like to know origin country for HBC

Russia.
Activity: 15
November 07, 2017, 01:49:42 PM
Hi HomeBlockCoin. Now i can't login to your site, It report 2FA Code not recognized. I don't understand. Ago few hours i login to your site normal. If i can't login, i can't buy some HBC.
November 07, 2017, 01:43:13 PM

November 07, 2017, 01:42:55 PM

Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 07, 2017, 01:39:21 PM
Activity: 29
November 07, 2017, 01:33:40 PM
Дoбaвляйтecь в гpyппy. Бoнycaми пoдeлюcь я нe жaдный.
https://homeblockcoin.com/fzfqgtbw
November 07, 2017, 01:16:40 PM
Jump to: