Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 40. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 08:29:52 AM
where dev ? Grin
work as ants in the background )))
dev go to hawai hic Smiley)
when they run out of money, they'll still come back to us. ))

admins will not return to the project! the project died three weeks ago !!!
Activity: 4
March 03, 2018, 08:25:00 AM
where dev ? Grin
work as ants in the background )))
dev go to hawai hic Smiley)
March 03, 2018, 08:11:40 AM
where dev ? Grin
Activity: 7
March 03, 2018, 05:43:11 AM
My 2fa code not recognize. why? Username Anre. can you delete it? i cant login
March 03, 2018, 03:15:18 AM
as there on the moon?

HomeBlockCoin - https://icoreview.site/ - PENDING  Grin
March 03, 2018, 02:40:42 AM
why hbc down 0.132372 $ but i hope hbc pump when btc 15k Smiley
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
March 03, 2018, 01:50:09 AM
I should add a solution instead of just complaining.

The simple solution for this project, is to leave the lending price the same as market value, do not try to manipulate it.

Second, new add on services need to be created, lending platforms are basically illegal, forget about that.

Create an exchange based on HBC, HBC to ETH, HBC to BTC etc..

The lending could be changed to margin lending, allowing investors to do trading with leveraged funds. The ROI will be lower, but it's already real low now anyway.
Activity: 70
March 03, 2018, 01:08:35 AM
Have patience, the market is now up, then down, we just broke the most global currency drop, in the near future the developers promised to release an update, let's wait and we will not panic because in many ways the participants themselves brought the coin to the current price.HBC FOREVER
Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
March 02, 2018, 09:56:14 PM
To help with tempering any excitement during any of the puny HBC pumps (I certainly miss those steroid Olympic days of the USSR). If you are like me and have more than 150 days to go to get your money back, expect to get back just 1 penny for every dollar - that is not a joke. Look at the downward price velocity of this coin, that a pre-schooler could have done a better job keeping up, and look at Davor which has nothing left. Then look at the exchange rate of around $2.50 to exchange an HBC and you will arrive at 1 penny for each dollar.

I still think you keep all your coins no matter what because Interpol and US FBI will eventually get around to investigating these "Failed" projects with A.I. and find these people and make them pay. Nowhere is safe now just look at the Panama Papers and Swiss Banks opening up the books. Laundering will get you in even more trouble and not just with the law. What we find is that once you start you must keep the cleanerz in business for a very long time or they get paid to talk later. LOL- Only escape is to run an honest project! So simple but they must want the easy up front and the painful later.

My one solution that would be legally viable now is to stop trading the coin and offer early loan terminations and tender an offer at $1 per coin or exchange $1 for each dollar in a lending wallet. If a seller accepts then they release you from legal liability. Of course anyone who declines your offer will still come after you but a good faith effort for reconciliation will be understood by most court judges. I suggest any employees highly suggest this to the junky-types who founded this project.
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
March 02, 2018, 07:15:51 PM
I have not seen a single crypto-currency project that the Slavs would have created, and that would have fired.
Not given to them in high technology and honest work. Only deceive and steal. Mentality is such, it seems.
Activity: 70
March 02, 2018, 12:47:41 PM
Dear friends, do not put all the money in one coin, buy different coins, participate in different projects, expand your investment portfolio and there will not be such a quantity of negativity, learn how to earn. Then waiting for the take-off of HBC will not be so unbearable!! HBC FOREVER  Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy
March 02, 2018, 12:41:23 PM
Well friends, that's the end of the project lending, it's a great pity that none of the projects did not work as BCC, but for 3 months we saw only the death of the project, all luck in the new projects)
Activity: 22
March 02, 2018, 12:25:49 PM
Guys are the mice! It's just the police.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 12:20:43 PM
pending. 3 days. Translation from the office. hbc - when translation?
Activity: 22
March 02, 2018, 12:16:02 PM

I drafted an application to the police. You will get the creature soon.
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
March 02, 2018, 11:29:49 AM
These people are the worst type of criminals! They keep you like a frog in a boiling pot. You get happy when your coin jumps 20% after it first falls 50%. While it rises back up to where it was just days earlier they lower interest. Davor will soon be priced higher and there is absolutely nothing left on that project.

GET ANGRY! GET THESE PEOPLE WHERE IT HURTS! remember all interactions. At least bitconnect tried to have a heart while they ripped yours out. Homeblock coin keeps taking from you even when they do not have to. They don't want to leave anything for you. They are GOPNIKS who will take your dirty underwear if they can.

They were never raised with any kind of class as they feel entitled to money because they think you are a fool and should part with money. They have never understood trust and friendship because someone treated them like a dirty dog as a child. The bad part is that now they have finally earned all of the trouble they had as a child. Except now they breed contempt. So the pain from young days will only get worse as the money cannot satisfy - only the community could have fixed them and they failed the test.

I have been gathering evidence since the ICO days when they deliberately kept people's BTC and would not return it. I think there is plenty more to prove their negligence.

Do not let the fake accounts they create sway your decision to sue when the time is right.
Activity: 6
March 02, 2018, 10:41:01 AM
Who do you think buys 50-100 k HBC per day? Bidding on the day at 30 k $ with the current rate is the minimum purchase of 90 k HBC ... Or povravte me. Why keep a course and spend 1-2 BTC per day?
March 02, 2018, 09:39:43 AM
Pump on Cryptopia begun. Don't miss it Cool

Pump? Friend advise the drugs that you use. 0,133292 $ - for a coin! We are on the moon!
Activity: 3
March 02, 2018, 09:04:22 AM
ктo cмoг дocтyчaтьcя в пoддepжкy? дaйтe paбoчиe кoнтaкты. yжe бoльшe мecяцa нe мoгy зaйти, пoддepжкa мoлчит. CКAM!
March 02, 2018, 08:40:31 AM
My 2fa code not recognize. why? Username Anre. can you deleted it? i cant login
Pages:
Jump to: