Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 43. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 09:57:39 AM
$0,158584 to the Jupiter ... or Neptune ... ok, ok .. ok! to the Moon  Grin

Maybe dark side of the moon :p

You know guys that the moon landing was a hoax....... Grin

can not be ))))))))))
Activity: 66
March 01, 2018, 09:56:23 AM

You know guys that the moon landing was a hoax....... Grin
Activity: 141
Merit: 18
BScEE, BScCS, MScCS
March 01, 2018, 09:47:52 AM

Activity: 49
March 01, 2018, 09:35:00 AM

0,15 - painful to watch!
March 01, 2018, 08:44:40 AM
March 01, 2018, 08:02:47 AM
чeкaйтe нa глaвнoй внизy :\
Member last 24h

и чтo этo знaчит? 41 нoвый xoмяк влaдeлeц xoмякoв?
Activity: 40
March 01, 2018, 07:45:44 AM
чeкaйтe нa глaвнoй внизy :\
Member last 24h
March 01, 2018, 07:38:51 AM
$0,174443 - to the Moon
March 01, 2018, 06:58:49 AM
$0,160196 USD (-21,50%) 
Do you still hope , that hbc will grow up?

I have been writing for 3 weeks that the project has died ... for 3 weeks I've been trying to open my eyes to people, that Russian administrators with Russian ducks Andrei Beer and Sushkov have closed the project! But people all fantasize that their 100 coins will turn into 20,000 $))) This pyramid died and was exhausted! It's time to go to another!
Taк иди, кaкoгo xepa ты тyт нoeшь?
Hy yмep пpoeкт пo твoeмy, тaк кaкoгo ты тyт cидишь?
Бaлaбoлкa...

кyдa идти? я тyт пытaюcь нaдoyмить людeй, cлить мoнeты, пoйти выпить виcкapя и paбoтaть в нoвoм пpoeктe ... ты xoлдep? вepишь, чтo мoнeты нa лyнy пoлeтят и ты кyпить жeнe caпoги... кaк в 92м?
нeнyжнo!!!вce, чтo мoг - ты yжe cдeлaл) иди "нaдoyмливaй" людeй в дpyгoй пpoeкт)))
Cпacибo зa твoи cтapaния!!)))

Кyдa идeм, бpo? Cмoтpю Aндpyшкa c Cyшкoвым никaк видocы пpo pagarex.com c peфccылкaми нe cнимyт )) Ждy кoмaндy, кyдa идти )) Я c xoмы вышeл c икcaми, вce oк. Ждy кoгдa xoмa cкaмнeт и пoзoвeт в нoвый пpoeкт зa икcaми )))
Activity: 2
March 01, 2018, 06:49:27 AM
$0,160196 USD (-21,50%) 

I have been writing for 3 weeks that the project has died ... for 3 weeks I've been trying to open my eyes to people, that Russian administrators with Russian ducks Andrei Beer and Sushkov have closed the project! But people all fantasize that their 100 coins will turn into 20,000 $))) This pyramid died and was exhausted! It's time to go to another!
Бaлaбoлкa...

кyдa идти? я тyт пытaюcь нaдoyмить людeй, cлить мoнeты, пoйти выпить виcкapя и paбoтaть в нoвoм пpoeктe ... ты xoлдep? вepишь, чтo мoнeты нa лyнy пoлeтят и ты кyпить жeнe caпoги... кaк в 92м?
нeнyжнo!!!вce, чтo мoг - ты yжe cдeлaл) иди "нaдoyмливaй" людeй в дpyгoй пpoeкт)))
Cпacибo зa твoи cтapaния!!)))
Activity: 110
March 01, 2018, 04:52:35 AM
they will not do anything! why does everyone believe and dream about the project's recovery? then that someone here writes on behalf of admins and instills in the community hope - it's nonsense! they just count the tracks in order to disappear without a trace!

You're so persistent. I wonder why you're wasting so much time of yours to spread FUD. This won't help a bit Wink
March 01, 2018, 04:46:37 AM
$0,160196 USD (-21,50%) 

Бaлaбoлкa...

Activity: 56
March 01, 2018, 04:34:56 AM
$0,160196 USD (-21,50%) 

Бaлaбoлкa...
March 01, 2018, 04:11:25 AM
Hey HBC Team,

I'm in since the ICO and loaned my Coins at very first Time. Since then i generated a good amount of USD/Coins, reinvesting my interests.
Was never able to sell some to get back my seed since the price wasnt synced or at a promised value.

I have to agree with some of the peoples in here, that there must be changes for the project to continue and have a sustainable growth.
What you are doing, is a slap in the face to all your honest investors.

First: The only ones who get money out are the ones with huge referal amounts.
They sell their winnings regardless of the price. So the value can never grow up where it should be.
You should freeze these Accounts immediately. Why should they get money when they never invested a single cent into this platform?

Second: sync the price of the internal exchange. So that the investors can get out their seed money at least.

Third: if you do a promise, you have to fullfill it! Most of us feel lied to and start thinking, investing in HBC was a mistake.

Last but not least, care about your customers! You should have made enough money to get some smart people and start a good support on fb, twitter, livechat and here in the forum

regards

Totally agree with this post! @HomeBlockCoin devs and admins have to hear and implement these!

they will not do anything! why does everyone believe and dream about the project's recovery? then that someone here writes on behalf of admins and instills in the community hope - it's nonsense! they just count the tracks in order to disappear without a trace!
Activity: 110
March 01, 2018, 04:03:34 AM
Hey HBC Team,

I'm in since the ICO and loaned my Coins at very first Time. Since then i generated a good amount of USD/Coins, reinvesting my interests.
Was never able to sell some to get back my seed since the price wasnt synced or at a promised value.

I have to agree with some of the peoples in here, that there must be changes for the project to continue and have a sustainable growth.
What you are doing, is a slap in the face to all your honest investors.

First: The only ones who get money out are the ones with huge referal amounts.
They sell their winnings regardless of the price. So the value can never grow up where it should be.
You should freeze these Accounts immediately. Why should they get money when they never invested a single cent into this platform?

Second: sync the price of the internal exchange. So that the investors can get out their seed money at least.

Third: if you do a promise, you have to fullfill it! Most of us feel lied to and start thinking, investing in HBC was a mistake.

Last but not least, care about your customers! You should have made enough money to get some smart people and start a good support on fb, twitter, livechat and here in the forum

regards

Totally agree with this post! @HomeBlockCoin devs and admins have to hear and implement these!
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
March 01, 2018, 03:51:24 AM
$0,160196 USD (-21,50%) 

$0.135  Roll Eyes
March 01, 2018, 03:30:34 AM
$0,160196 USD (-21,50%) 

Activity: 93
March 01, 2018, 03:27:57 AM
$0,160196 USD (-21,50%) 
Activity: 31
March 01, 2018, 03:21:40 AM
HBC, check BTC withdraw ID 15217 please.
Activity: 31
March 01, 2018, 02:19:17 AM
BTC withdraw pending now for 12 days. Great HBC, to the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: