Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 41. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 08:33:01 AM
$0,136100 USD (-18,00%)
Activity: 16
March 02, 2018, 07:47:59 AM
I made a request to withdraw my HBC from cryptopia 3 weeks ago, but it is still being processed! Tried filing a ticket, but still no response after 2 weeks. Anybody has had similar issues with withdrawals from cryptopia? Any ideas what I should do?
Activity: 70
March 02, 2018, 07:34:14 AM
oh, the volume of trading fell to a absolute minimum and what r you planning to do, what is the strategy? now no one is interested in u... is there maybe any plans for active advertising and new exchanges in nearest future?

I wonder if they don't answer all of those questions form the community deliberately, or they just don't care to read and write back.

There is no strategy.

Don't you guys get it.. these dudes are fucking DUMB.

Does anyone think raising the lending price above the token price will work.

It's just ruining the numbers..

dumb dumb dumb dumb.

Im so sick of dealing with dumb people..
Please do not waste the nerves and nerves of other participants, they do not get well, leave this coin and go on to success for you and big profits! We are with the project forever and expect a breakthrough with them))) HBC FOREVER Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink

Aotomean = Date Registered:   February 25  = HomeBlockCoin

I have been coming here for a long time, but not long ago I decided to support the project with a word Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 4
March 02, 2018, 07:28:14 AM
Guys if you want a good ROI with referrals check out www.icerockmining.io  Their ICO is on now.

Are they legit?  That is for you to decide but they have a very public team and are constantly bringing out videos of their infrastructure and delivery of ASICS.

Do you own due dilligence but I think they are real, more trustworthy than any fucken lending platform that has ever been out there, that is for sure. 
March 02, 2018, 06:53:36 AM
Homeblockcoin dev?

Me as a holder till this day and support you do not even answer or doing something to re-born the project hype?
You promised pump and price we still support you after all this horror and you do not even answer on simple forum?

Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 66
March 02, 2018, 06:50:44 AM
oh, the volume of trading fell to a absolute minimum and what r you planning to do, what is the strategy? now no one is interested in u... is there maybe any plans for active advertising and new exchanges in nearest future?

I wonder if they don't answer all of those questions form the community deliberately, or they just don't care to read and write back.

There is no strategy.

dumb dumb dumb dumb.

Please do not waste the nerves and nerves of other participants, they do not get well, leave this coin and go on to success for you and big profits! We are with the project forever and expect a breakthrough with them))) HBC FOREVER Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink

Aotomean = Date Registered:   February 25  = HomeBlockCoin
March 02, 2018, 04:02:27 AM

There is no strategy.

dumb dumb dumb dumb.

Activity: 217
Merit: 12
March 02, 2018, 03:56:59 AM

There is no strategy.

dumb dumb dumb dumb.

Activity: 110
March 02, 2018, 03:44:25 AM

March 02, 2018, 03:34:49 AM
Here's what the interest rates look now:

Feb 24th - 1.01%
Feb 25th - 0.86%
Feb 26th - 0.71%
Feb 27th - 0.5%
Feb 28th - 0.41%

And it's all instead of the promissed 1.5% daily.
March 02, 2018, 03:32:00 AM
I wonder when the interest rate will go to $0?

Not only can the referral leaders still sell off the coin but now they are hitting the honest investors in the last spot that it hurts. Whoever runs this project is on a certain death wish.

Yeah, that's stupid that they lowering the interest rates every day for several day already :/
Activity: 154
March 02, 2018, 02:10:27 AM
Sorry, I did not read all. But I want to ask, in saying that HomeBlockCoin Network running without a central server, is not that less good? Because if there is a problem, it is better to have one center or parent handling it.
March 02, 2018, 02:05:56 AM
There is a feeling that people who pour dirt on the HBC get money for it Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue. The developers have their own vision of how the project should evolve, we wait and believe! HBC FOREVER Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy

Throwing dirt is exactly what Homeblock wants. They want people to hate them. Isn't that apparent by now?

If you do not believe in the project, just leave it and forget why you insult it, it gives you pleasure, if so, you should consult a psychologist! Be more kind and positive! Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 02:02:51 AM
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
March 02, 2018, 01:55:08 AM
This coin is run by low IQ people.

Looking at the other lending platforms, the ones that have artificially placed a price on the coins has failed.

Now a user can buy the coins for 15 cents, and lend them for nearly 10X what they are worth.

This will create a big gap between lenders, and the profit the new investors will receive will be much higher than the early investors.

On top of that, now when i try to withdraw lending profits, i have to pay 2.50 a coin. But i can only sell them for 15 cents.

And even better.. the geniuses at homeblockcoin have lowered the return rates being paid to lenders.. it's now down to 0.5% daily.

Sorry homeblockteam.. your fucking stupid.

Putting the price on your lending platform to 2.50 doesn';t mean your coin is worth that much.

Let the value drop, and let the real value appear. Do not try to manipulate it, i can give you 10 examples when it wont work.

The only way to increase the price of the coin is to increase usage. No manipulation will ever work.
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
March 02, 2018, 01:53:48 AM
I get tortured ever day I watch this coin and my money drip drip drip away. All thinking how someone who can not make a living unless cheats is sleeping fine now. My feeling will be returned back to you seven-fold.  Wink
March 02, 2018, 01:52:23 AM

Not only can the referral leaders still sell off the coin but now they are hitting the honest investors in the last spot that it hurts. Whoever runs this project is on a certain death wish.

They laugh so hard today but that time is so short. Tomorrow they cry like baby. It is cheaper to get things handled from inside a prison.
March 02, 2018, 01:51:01 AM

March 02, 2018, 01:48:34 AM
There is a feeling that people who pour dirt on the HBC get money for it Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue. The developers have their own vision of how the project should evolve, we wait and believe! HBC FOREVER Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy

Throwing dirt is exactly what Homeblock wants. They want people to hate them. Isn't that apparent by now?

To still love this project only means that you have profited as an employee or founder.
March 02, 2018, 01:39:03 AM
Pages:
Jump to: