Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 405. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 10:21:48 PM

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Because of security reasons all withdrawals will be possible again after the ICO (after the 23.11.2017)

As there is a Bitcoin fork on the 16.11.2017 we will supply you with the split 1:1
So you will get the extra cash (coin) over your dashboard, so you don´t need to worry

The Price for the third round of the ICO will be between 1 - 1,25$

PS: Don`t worry about to high prices, the price willl stay pretty low compared to the future price!

For sure there is few solutions to fix the issues going on right now for people in my position.

You can do a round in favor of the builders?

Marketers are the reason you guys will go up and up.

So make a smart move and show us your appreciation it will come back to you 100 times stronger trust me.

-Cryptony
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 10:20:30 PM
   Now many  ico coin's price  dump  down it's ico after  it was  listed  on  exchanges.  Can  you  tell  me  some  ico price  policy?  for example , How  do you confirm  your ico price?  How  do you  hold  the  price  after  it was listed  on  exchange?  Do  you  have   ico price  policy?
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 05, 2017, 10:18:43 PM
Now you must open BTC withdraw for everyone did not entered the ICO. 16/11 it will be Segwit2x so we need our coins back in our wallets to get 2x coins. Either you will get em. Scam?

Anyone who has deposited BTC on HomeBlockCoin will get the fork 1:1 ! So if there is a new Bitcoin or a split coin you will be able to get that coin into your dashboard!
We are actually better than your wallet as we do that for you Wink

I hope this is true

It will be announced tomorrow over Telegram and Twitter, as mentioned we work with you and our community towards a vision, so no need for us to keep BxT or how the split coin will be called.
The time will tell i guess, but believe me when I say that we will grow pretty big!

Activity: 70
November 05, 2017, 10:12:02 PM
Now you must open BTC withdraw for everyone did not entered the ICO. 16/11 it will be Segwit2x so we need our coins back in our wallets to get 2x coins. Either you will get em. Scam?

Anyone who has deposited BTC on HomeBlockCoin will get the fork 1:1 ! So if there is a new Bitcoin or a split coin you will be able to get that coin into your dashboard!
We are actually better than your wallet as we do that for you Wink

I hope this is true
Homeblockcoin.com
November 05, 2017, 10:08:01 PM

i don't understand, why it is slowed for people to open more then 1 tab and so that means that 1 person added extra 8 refreshes on your servers so imagine other people doing this.  No wonder it crashes but what i dont understand is  the second the timer ran to 0 i clicked buy and instantly the page went into"checking your browser" and a 5sec countdown after that it just said error 525... so do i have to refresh the page when that happens or what
As an example, 10 minutes before the launch simply open 3 tabs and type in the amount you want to buy in HBC. When the timer hits 0 you simply press buy on all three tabs. From now on it is like roulette you may won or not. The problem is not the server it is that too many people do that and reload over and over. That is why the site can crash as it is like there are over 120,000 people on the website at the same time.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 09:58:52 PM
tomorrow is going to be completely unfair for people who missed out on 2 days in a row. price is now 25 cents higher. very unfair.

you guys should give HBC to people who has BTC in their wallet inside your website. thats the only fair way and thats how most ICO work..

I understand you but if we do that we are sold out immediately and many people are still there with no coins as there are so much demand at the moment
So you see we try to make it right for anyone but the price of HBM will go up to 25$ easily after the ICO so pretty much everyone from the ICO will get a profit, we can pretty much promise that.

tomorrow is going to be completely unfair for people who missed out on 2 days in a row. price is now 25 cents higher. very unfair.

you guys should give HBC to people who has BTC in their wallet inside your website. thats the only fair way and thats how most ICO work..

A man offers a clever idea. I similarly participated in the program ICO from to the nearby branch, so there in general it is realized yet better when create a cнaчaлo warrant on a purchase. and then pay already. Thus I accomplished a few purchases, there are not limitations such at times, there is not the jitter.

The thing is we need limits as so many people are trying to get in, if we make no limit there will be people who just buy 1 or 2 million coins and that is it then. We just want that everyone gets the chance to get some! Even if you would buy for 5$ you will still make an enormous profit!
On Tuesday or Wednesday we will limit it, so that just people with no HBC can buy, i hope that sounds good to you!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Because of security reasons all withdrawals will be possible again after the ICO (after the 23.11.2017)

As there is a Bitcoin fork on the 16.11.2017 we will supply you with the split 1:1
So you will get the extra cash (coin) over your dashboard, so you don´t need to worry

PS: Don`t worry about to high prices, the price willl stay pretty low compared to the future price!

Beeing there since day 1.

Put hours and hours to share the vision of the HBC coin to many investors.

Got 40 peoples + locked in in my team all ready to invest knowing the risks of an ICO.

Not able myself to buy 2 days in a row my 500 HBC with the best internet connection at the zero countdown.

Got 5-6 lucky guys in my team who buy.

And now you are telling me the price will go up?

Thats really interesting  Smiley

Im gonna learn from this experience.

I am glad to hear that and i hope we still got you on board.

I fully understand you, but we have to do that as we can not make anybody happy.

There are just too many people interested in HBC at the moment, actually this is great as that should show you the potential here!

As soon as the lending starts you will get your bonuses so i hope that will make you smile a bit then!

This is so unfair, for people that was here before this forum page had no more then 10 posts are losing on so much now.  We expected to buy coins at 1 dollar and 2 times crashed whilst other people that have more then 150+ on their team bought majority of the coins, im guessing its serving the big buyers first for certain reasons. You need to do something for the early birds who deposited before you even had 250 followers on twitter... 

What "something special" will you do for us tomorrow?

I know it is but whatever we do it is not fair for one side or another...we are between all of you and some are happy because they got coins and others are mad which is normal. I appreciate your loyalty and i hope we can keep you on board! We will think about something maybe the first people will get something special after the ICO! I am onn your side and will keep you posted about everything.

Or if the devs are so in love with the whole everyone at once idea why not make it a random time instead of the timer. That way you reward those that follow the project closely.

Yes we might do that within the next days, the thing is some peolple want it that way and others this way, which way should we go? We changed todays limit to 1,000 per person because the community wanted it, we added stuff the community wished for so we really try!

I am one of the many who is unable to buy Homeblockcoin. The page keeps loading to log in page, error 502 appears like 100 times and then 20 minutes later after selling time ends all the coins are gone. Any tips to buy only 100 and then take my money out of here so i can invest on other ICO like GRX?
Don't be so confident that your price is gonna go up $25, one company should know that you shouldn't upset the major investors who can dump all of your coins, you don't want to end up like Bitbase do you?
I thought Hextra coin ICO is a pain in the ass, but no, there's another bigger enemy. At least I am able to get some coins 2 days in a row although their website crashes like crazy.
I am so upset about this ICO. 2 days in a row without anything. If you seriously want to increase the price to $5 and be confident that we will still get profits, well i have nothing to say.
A russian member has posted a video how he was able to buy, just open 5 tabs in your explorer, enter the amount you want to buy and click buy as soon as the timer runs out in all 5 tabs.
Yes and as i saw in the forum there were also many angry people who could not get any Hextra coin...
There are always two sides, but i know what you mean of course.
Because of our Affiliate program we are sure that we will grow bigger than well known ICOs out there Wink

Or if the devs are so in love with the whole everyone at once idea why not make it a random time instead of the timer. That way you reward those that follow the project closely.

Also BTC price will be much lower after fork and HBC price will keep increasing.
Nobody knows what will happen with BTC, HBC will not increase that much so you do not need to worry!

i don't understand, why it is slowed for people to open more then 1 tab and so that means that 1 person added extra 8 refreshes on your servers so imagine other people doing this.  No wonder it crashes but what i dont understand is  the second the timer ran to 0 i clicked buy and instantly the page went into"checking your browser" and a 5sec countdown after that it just said error 525... so do i have to refresh the page when that happens or what
November 05, 2017, 09:56:47 PM

I understand you but if we do that we are sold out immediately and many people are still there with no coins as there are so much demand at the moment
So you see we try to make it right for anyone but the price of HBM will go up to 25$ easily after the ICO so pretty much everyone from the ICO will get a profit, we can pretty much promise that.

A man offers a clever idea. I similarly participated in the program ICO from to the nearby branch, so there in general it is realized yet better when create a cнaчaлo warrant on a purchase. and then pay already. Thus I accomplished a few purchases, there are not limitations such at times, there is not the jitter.

The thing is we need limits as so many people are trying to get in, if we make no limit there will be people who just buy 1 or 2 million coins and that is it then. We just want that everyone gets the chance to get some! Even if you would buy for 5$ you will still make an enormous profit!
On Tuesday or Wednesday we will limit it, so that just people with no HBC can buy, i hope that sounds good to you!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Got 40 peoples + locked in in my team all ready to invest knowing the risks of an ICO.

Not able myself to buy 2 days in a row my 500 HBC with the best internet connection at the zero countdown.

I fully understand you, but we have to do that as we can not make anybody happy.

There are just too many people interested in HBC at the moment, actually this is great as that should show you the potential here!

As soon as the lending starts you will get your bonuses so i hope that will make you smile a bit then!

This is so unfair, for people that was here before this forum page had no more then 10 posts are losing on so much now.  We expected to buy coins at 1 dollar and 2 times crashed whilst other people that have more then 150+ on their team bought majority of the coins, im guessing its serving the big buyers first for certain reasons. You need to do something for the early birds who deposited before you even had 250 followers on twitter... 

I know it is but whatever we do it is not fair for one side or another...we are between all of you and some are happy because they got coins and others are mad which is normal. I appreciate your loyalty and i hope we can keep you on board! We will think about something maybe the first people will get something special after the ICO! I am onn your side and will keep you posted about everything.

Yes we might do that within the next days, the thing is some peolple want it that way and others this way, which way should we go? We changed todays limit to 1,000 per person because the community wanted it, we added stuff the community wished for so we really try!

I am one of the many who is unable to buy Homeblockcoin. The page keeps loading to log in page, error 502 appears like 100 times and then 20 minutes later after selling time ends all the coins are gone. Any tips to buy only 100 and then take my money out of here so i can invest on other ICO like GRX?
Don't be so confident that your price is gonna go up $25, one company should know that you shouldn't upset the major investors who can dump all of your coins, you don't want to end up like Bitbase do you?
I thought Hextra coin ICO is a pain in the ass, but no, there's another bigger enemy. At least I am able to get some coins 2 days in a row although their website crashes like crazy.
I am so upset about this ICO. 2 days in a row without anything. If you seriously want to increase the price to $5 and be confident that we will still get profits, well i have nothing to say.
A russian member has posted a video how he was able to buy, just open 5 tabs in your explorer, enter the amount you want to buy and click buy as soon as the timer runs out in all 5 tabs.
Yes and as i saw in the forum there were also many angry people who could not get any Hextra coin...
Because of our Affiliate program we are sure that we will grow bigger than well known ICOs out there Wink

Also BTC price will be much lower after fork and HBC price will keep increasing.
Nobody knows what will happen with BTC, HBC will not increase that much so you do not need to worry!

For sure there is few solutions to fix the issues going on right now for people in my position.

You can do a round in favor of the builders?

Marketers are the reason you guys will go up and up.

So make a smart move and show us your appreciation it will come back to you 100 times stronger trust me.

-Cryptony
Homeblockcoin.com
November 05, 2017, 09:44:57 PM

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

November 05, 2017, 09:40:31 PM

Activity: 19
November 05, 2017, 09:30:45 PM
Activity: 5
November 05, 2017, 09:29:44 PM
November 05, 2017, 09:21:58 PM

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Not able to buy myself my 500 HBC 2 days in a row with the best internet connection at the zero countdown.

Got 5-6 lucky guys in my team who bought.

So basically im working my ass off for your launch to get fucked?

Thats really interesting  Smiley

Activity: 54
November 05, 2017, 09:21:05 PM
This is so unfair, for people that was here before this forum page had no more then 10 posts are losing on so much now.  We expected to buy coins at 1 dollar and 2 times crashed whilst other people that have more then 150+ on their team bought majority of the coins, im guessing its serving the big buyers first for certain reasons. You need to do something for the early birds who deposited before you even had 250 followers on twitter...  

Activity: 201
November 05, 2017, 09:15:35 PM

A man offers a clever idea. I similarly participated in the program ICO from to the nearby branch, so there in general it is realized yet better when create an at first on a purchase. and then pay already. Thus I accomplished a few purchases, there are not limitations such at times, there is not the jitter.
Activity: 98
November 05, 2017, 08:59:58 PM

Activity: 22
November 05, 2017, 08:56:46 PM
You never said. How to be people who put money in 100 coins. No more, if you raise the rate to $ 1.25, we can not buy 100 coins, since the limit. On this I repeat. For people who have up to 100-120 coins on their account, you can withdraw and give coins of $ 1. We put in the first 2 days. So it will be right. Or do you think that we are wrong?
Activity: 42
November 05, 2017, 08:52:20 PM
Release bitcoin back to people who were not able to get into the ICO. I do not want to wait until your aforementioned date to get them back. What kind of business is this where liquidity of funds is not available? Huh Huh
Homeblockcoin.com
November 05, 2017, 08:42:01 PM
I think for the last couple of rounds you might want to lower the max amount even lower. explain to the ones thats interested for example :the next round there will be a 50 coin cap so please only deposit 50 x 1.25= 62.50 usd of btc if interested . this i think its a win win i think worst case scenario you dont immediately sell them all you can open it back up. I still think someone dumping 50 coin as soon as the exchange open up isn't as harmful just my 2 cents
I know what you mean but more people want to buy HBC than dump it, believe me when is say we are going to see 25$ pretty quick we got so many great people in and our community is normally nice and strong Smiley
We will always communicate with you so stay tuned!

I’m going to try again tomorrow (third time’s the charm? Lol). I will try that Russian guys suggestion and open 8 tabs in the browser and try submitting a buy once the clock hits zero. Smiley
Yes and that is why many people in total 1106 got HomeBlockCoins in round 2, try that one or make a video of it to help others  Smiley

I’m going to try again tomorrow (third time’s the charm? Lol). I will try that Russian guys suggestion and open 8 tabs in the browser and try submitting a buy once the clock hits zero. Smiley

too bad the price is higher now. that fucking pisses me off. same dead/lag server is gonna happen and we're gonna miss it again.

1.25 is acceptable to me if this thing is in fact real (I’m starting to develop doubts). I’m not concerned about the price as much as the reputation this coin will have from the start... this whole ICO experience is making it worse, IMHO

I can confirm those numbers yes, the increases look like 1 - 1.25 - 1.50 - 1.75. You do not need to have doubts at all my friend if you got a question drop us a line.
Activity: 56
November 05, 2017, 08:35:34 PM

too bad the price is higher now. that fucking pisses me off. same dead/lag server is gonna happen and we're gonna miss it again.

1.25 is acceptable to me if this thing is in fact real (I’m starting to develop doubts). I’m not concerned about the price as much as the reputation this coin will have from the start... this whole ICO experience is making it worse, IMHO
Activity: 42
November 05, 2017, 08:31:12 PM
You're holding funds until after the fork!? Does no one else find this highly suspicious? How do I even know you're gonna to release my funds in the first place. I gave you my trust and my money, what have you done for me? All you've done is blocked my bitcoin. I don't want my funds or the fork with my bitcoin to go with some unknown platform whose been treating it's investors this way.
Jump to: