Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 407. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
November 05, 2017, 07:19:12 PM
you guys are doing a massive ICO, you need to scale it. Or come up with a non timed ICO.
These timed ICOS are not helping anyone, not us, not you

Close all deposits and let those who have already deposited buy at any time. That is the most fair thing you guys can realistically do!!

True. Let us buy and then late comers can have their fun too.

Exactly, coz for example, I deposited 3 days before this ICO started, and have been promoting it for over a weeks and I am yet to get a single damn coin.

How do you guys think I feel for my effort building a team of 150+ and I dont have a single coin.

Also, I deposited quite a huge sum and deserve to get coins, why should I compete with people who deposit in say 0.01 yesterday and lose out to them?

UNFAIR!!

I think they want us to buy coins at 5 usd.

The price will not go there too soon, so do not worry!

Give the opportunity to either automatically calculate and buy HBC or withdraw bitcoin since the price of more than $ 1 is not interesting to me. I made a deposit bitcoin 2 days ago.
So 1,25 $ or 1,50 $ is not intersting for you when we are at minimum 25$ beginning of 2018...? That is an interesting  Undecided 
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 07:17:24 PM
Give the opportunity to either automatically calculate and buy HBC or withdraw bitcoin since the price of more than $ 1 is not interesting to me. I made a deposit bitcoin 2 days ago.

Listen to this men please.
November 05, 2017, 07:15:48 PM
I do not doubt that the price will reach heights. Even $ 25 is not the limit.

Let it be after entering the exchanges.

But now even the first investors can not buy coins.

Those who joined the project at the very beginning, should not buy coins more expensive than those who will come later.

There should be an advantage for those who joined earlier.

Thank you for understanding.

Please don't BS with price speculation. It will be great if it reach $5 let alone 25. That's why we early supporters who support project before it get wide exposure should get HBC automatically after taking BTC from deposits at $1. We are not interested at buying at $2 let alone $5.
Activity: 84
November 05, 2017, 07:14:30 PM
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
November 05, 2017, 07:13:38 PM
Here option 2:

1. Allow dissatisfied people to withdraw their BTC, or it will be violence and fraud.

2. Calculate HBC for 1 $ on this BTC all invested in the first two days.

Otherwise, this is an infringement of the rights of investors, and outright fraud with strangers BTC!

I've never seen such a foolish ICO! I think that it was made by schoolchildren, lol!
Homeblockcoin.com
November 05, 2017, 07:13:01 PM
please reply to a question. You can simply give out the maximum number of coins on the account. Count $ 1 for people who have replenished the balance in the first two days

Good question!
Then we would not have an ICO and just could have made a token salen to be honest.
If we would do that now HBC would be sold out within an hour as well so there would be not price increase or anything...
We do not do that on purpose or to harrass you, believe me!

November 05, 2017, 07:05:18 PM
Sir many don't want to buy at more then 1$, let us withdraw if price is going to increase. I'm sure homeblockcoin have enough demand to meet ico goal without blocking people Bitcoins.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 07:04:46 PM
I do not doubt that the price will reach heights. Even $ 25 is not the limit.

Let it be after entering the exchanges.

But now even the first investors can not buy coins.

Those who joined the project at the very beginning, should not buy coins more expensive than those who will come later.

There should be an advantage for those who joined earlier.

Thank you for understanding.
Activity: 22
November 05, 2017, 06:57:49 PM
please reply to a question. You can simply give out the maximum number of coins on the account. Count $ 1 for people who have replenished the balance in the first two days . just a lot of people for example put on 100 coins and if you make a course of $ 1.25, we can not buy 100 coins anymore
Activity: 19
November 05, 2017, 06:57:30 PM
Homeblock please answer me is it possible to give us a max amount of HBC from our btc wallet. You can automatically do that, so everyone will be happy.

If they did that I'd purchase DOUBLE my original investment!!
Activity: 27
November 05, 2017, 06:57:08 PM

Are we a scam because our website was laggy, please explain me this as we work with you (the community) as much as we can and offer you changes and in the end we are still the bad people...

You should understand people who are angry cause you put them in situation when they nor can buy your coins because your servers are not scaled well neither withdraw back their BTC because you put a constraint that withdrawal is possible only after buying of 100 coins. If you resolve at least one of this problems nobody will complain.
Activity: 42
November 05, 2017, 06:48:29 PM
Let me withdraw my BTC.

Cannot get 100HBC so I can even withdraw.

Why are you holding my BTC?
Activity: 114
November 05, 2017, 06:47:45 PM
Homeblock please answer me is it possible to give us a max amount of HBC from our btc wallet. You can automatically do that, so everyone will be happy.
Activity: 28
November 05, 2017, 06:47:22 PM
Should be a fair game , come first and get the coin , come get a second at a time , and the result came first and can get latest. Many small children and that they need to moms and dads to sit at the computer every day ?

Let us who is with you to get coins and we will bring tens of thousands of new partners ...that's motivation for us and you success.
Activity: 28
November 05, 2017, 06:46:31 PM
so guys - pleas be so kind: If im not able to get HBC - so at least let me withdraw my BTC. Currently I can´t cos  ask for an amount of at least 100 HBC I need to buy in ICO.

I would prefer to be the only person to decide when and where my btc goes.

But of cause: I prefer to get a way to buy it! Maybe It can be a good solution to exklude members that where able to get coins already so that everyone gets a chance to get some.
BTW: Yesterday I was kicked out cause of error and today I wasn´t even able to login - so it seems your servers ca´t handle it. At least this would be awesome to give everyone the same chance - and then it´s really like roulette: everyone can press the buton and first comes first serve. Or maybe you d it in a kind of lottery so everybody whos interested  gets the same chance.
Like tickets from fifa for world championship
Activity: 19
November 05, 2017, 06:45:25 PM
Not ALL ICOs operate with *luck* as you stated. Most do "rounds" where early birds receive bonus coins/tokens. The issue here is that your servers are not stable enough to handle all of the traffic AT ONE TIME. You can still do rounds but open it up to 24hours where you don't have THOUSANDS of people at once breaking everything. I like most obviously want a part in this so that is why my team and I are a bit disappointed and would like to see some changes implemented. Thank you.  
Activity: 63
November 05, 2017, 06:44:06 PM
a few posts before they were sayin 3rd day wont be a huge pricechange. just a few cents.. so maybe ico will be 1.20$ or sth.

Lets see, im also willing to invest again Smiley
Homeblockcoin.com
November 05, 2017, 06:43:59 PM
You want to do something special? here is how you do it!!  people with 0 HBC in their accounts automatically transfer us at least 500 coins to our accounts and take out in bitcoins for 1 dollar

i think this is the only way you will please and get alot more trust in this awesome community that are still backing you guys up

Even better idea to give us a max amount of HBC from our btc wallet. You can automatically do that, so everyone will be happy.
Totaly agree!

Homeblockcoin! You must let people to withdraw BTC, because your don't let them to buy your coins.

Dear friend, everyone can buy HBC but that is how an ICO works to be honest...

back my bitcoin  I didn't refresh the page before you buy 2 days and still error 522 website scams
Are we a scam because our website was laggy, please explain me this as we work with you (the community) as much as we can and offer you changes and in the end we are still the bad people...

Hi Admin , I have 2 days of my team 2727 people Here is a screenshot http://prntscr.com/h6o87c bought coins 5 people . We hoped that you will be honest leaders and will give us the opportunity to buy coins ! I build great teams around the world and stay with an empty balance . What I would tell people who want to be in HomeBlockHome ? If we give you new partners ,make to our balance of automatic conversion into coins HBC !
I can not have 2 days to sleep , we have to sit at a computer and wait , wait wait === We are people and we have children , we also need to deal with them , too, and not to sit and catch your luck.
If you give us a fair chance to have your coins .. ! I hope you heard me ...thank you ! Cry

My Telegram - https://t.me/worldsuccess

Welcome on board in that case, yes i understand you don´t worry! It is not easy to make it right for everybody, today we did what the community wanted and in the end we are still bad for doing it so...

you guys are doing a massive ICO, you need to scale it. Or come up with a non timed ICO.

Close all deposits and let those who have already deposited buy at any time. That is the most fair thing you guys can realistically do!!

Exactly, coz for example, I deposited 3 days before this ICO started, and have been promoting it for over a weeks and I am yet to get a single damn coin.

How do you guys think I feel for my effort building a team of 150+ and I dont have a single coin.

Also, I deposited quite a huge sum and deserve to get coins, why should I compete with people who deposit in say 0.01 yesterday and lose out to them?

UNFAIR!!

I know what you mean and I appreciate your team! We can not make it right for anybody, we tried to work with the community but then some comments are really just Sad
In the end everybody will get HBC even if the price is a 2$ or 4$ that is nothing compared to the worth later.

Activity: 5
November 05, 2017, 06:43:36 PM
ICO UPDATE

Dear Community

We understand that some of you get angry cause you were not able to get a HomeBlockCoin today.

Many people (1106) were able to get some, it is like a roulette table, sounds weird but that is how an ICO works.

We got a great server, great team and yes some people had errors but are we a scam because of that...?

We work with our community and do whatever we can to make HBC grow with you.

To listen to insults then is not really cool, as I think many of you should know how an ICO works. #luck

We know that our coin will go over 25$ easily, so everybody is welcomed to make history with us!

Even if you buy at 5$ you will make a damn good profit...

Thanks for your attention we will try to answer to most of you.
Your HBC Team

I have a desire to buy f*cking 100 hbc, and the other lead to another project, there is no strength to endure this humiliation!!!! 4 days ago I got here 5000$ and now not sleeping, trying to buy those damn coins! I'm angry!

Activity: 114
November 05, 2017, 06:36:19 PM

True. Let us buy and then late comers can have their fun too.

UNFAIR!!

I think they want us to buy coins at 5 usd.
Jump to: