Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 402. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 05:15:39 AM
Is this a star project? I see not only a very large number of followers, but the author in the purchase, each person can only buy 500?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
November 06, 2017, 05:14:45 AM

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Because of security reasons all withdrawals will be possible again after the ICO (after the 23.11.2017)

As there is a Bitcoin fork on the 16.11.2017 we will supply you with the split 1:1
So you will get the extra cash (coin) over your dashboard, so you don´t need to worry

The Price for the third round of the ICO will be between 1 - 1,25$

PS: Don`t worry about to high prices, the price willl stay pretty low compared to the future price!

Let us withdraw BTC and so you'll save your reputation. Here is enough people who will be able to buy HBC and make you a good advertisement.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 05:11:57 AM
BUT YOU Cannot withdraw your bitcoins.
First you have to buy some HBC coins, unfortunatly you cannot buy, so , its not possible to close this experience.

I think my money is lost.
Activity: 15
November 06, 2017, 04:55:30 AM
Your site is too lag. Many many people can't buy HBC and don't see money in wallet.
Countdown is not running when ICO round 2 finish and price for 1 HBC has not update yet.
They are angry, they want withdraw money. They said you are scammer
What would you say?
Activity: 85
November 06, 2017, 04:33:21 AM
Quote from: JASTONA on Today at 07:33:53 AM
Hi, is the COUNTDOWN TIMER going to be active again before the next ICO purchase stage?? My acc shows timer is at 0:0:0 so just incase there is a problem with my acc or something??  Have tried the last 2 times and no good.. 8am AEST?? Please advise and hopefully everyone can purchase some of the COINS 2MORO..
Same, price is 0 and timer at 0.

https://ibb.co/h6jLVw
Activity: 25
November 06, 2017, 04:28:06 AM

Eщё paз нaпишy, выxoд тoлькo oдин- вceм y кoгo ecть btc нa cчётe cдeлaть aвтoмaтичecкyю зaмeнy btc нa 100 hbc.
Taким oбpaзoм кaждый пoвepивший в вaш пpoeкт пoлyчит минимaльнyю cyммy мoнeт и дaльшe caм бyдeт peшaть игpaть в этy игpy или вывoдить ocтaтoк дeнeг пepeд фopкoм.

Пoддepживaю! Идeaльнoe peшeниe пpoблeмы.
Activity: 42
November 06, 2017, 03:51:44 AM
Hi, is the COUNTDOWN TIMER going to be active again before the next ICO purchase stage?? My acc shows timer is at 0:0:0 so just incase there is a problem with my acc or something??  Have tried the last 2 times and no good.. 8am AEST?? Please advise and hopefully everyone can purchase some of the COINS 2MORO..
Activity: 55
November 06, 2017, 03:42:35 AM
LET ME WITHDRAW MY BITCOINS.

I'm not interested to buy hbc, so unlock our wallets. If you dont do this, you confirm my first idea.
Activity: 13
November 06, 2017, 03:33:53 AM
Hi, is the COUNTDOWN TIMER going to be active again before the next ICO purchase stage?? My acc shows timer is at 0:0:0 so just incase there is a problem with my acc or something??  Have tried the last 2 times and no good.. 8am AEST?? Please advise and hopefully everyone can purchase some of the COINS 2MORO..
Activity: 21
November 06, 2017, 03:16:33 AM
I managed to buy the right amount of coins, in the first seconds of the sale. The deal is over, coins are credited!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
November 06, 2017, 03:15:03 AM
good day i cannot withdraw my BTC, why is this ? , how to withdraw my btc ?
Read the branch above, there are many who wrote about this. No one gives their bitcoins to anyone. They said that after the plug will be given in late November. You as well as I did not have time to buy? There are a lot of us. Those who have not read the branch recommend that I read everything. Here the administrator desperately does not want to give back the bitcoins, but wants to keep them and you can not buy coins for the amount you wanted. I have already 2 days to get my bitcoins on account and I can not buy coins and bitcoins can not bring them back, but I do not give a damn.
Activity: 6
November 06, 2017, 03:07:37 AM
Activity: 57
November 06, 2017, 02:46:26 AM
good day i cannot withdraw my BTC, why is this ? , how to withdraw my btc ?
Activity: 3
November 06, 2017, 02:45:26 AM
When I click on "buy HBC" at the bottom, then popping up a confirmation window at the top. At 00 seconds of the round, I got to click "buy HBC" at the bottom or I can click this button 5 minutes before the start of the round and when 00 seconds I must click just confirmation button on the top? 
Activity: 84
November 06, 2017, 02:36:31 AM
Dev's I think it is very simple.

For people with less than $200.00 in BTC, just credit them with HBC.
I don't think it's fair people asking for more than what they actually put in.  If you put in $100.00 you should not expect the Devs to give you $150.00 for the inconvenience.
My example - Had enough BTC for buy 143 coins.  Now who know?  Either credit the people with small balances as that is not going to make a big dent to heavy hitters trying to buy thousands of coins, or simply release their BTC.  This holding on to it until after the fork is a little ridiculous as not even exchanges are blocking deposits and withdrawls of BTC at this time.  They usually start 24 hours before the fork so "For security reasons" just doesn't sound legitimate to everyone here.  As least they can buy other things on exchanges with the BTC you release back to them..

Very simple we want our HBC dollar for dollar to the amount of BTC in our accounts, or simple just let us withdraw our BTC.  There is no reason to hold the BTC until after the fork.
+ 100

Give our btc. I do not want to work with you, you brazenly hold and bid more, who can tell the administrator about this project, let him figure it out and remove this topic from the forum! Return the money to me. iniquity. What kind of impudence should one have to keep the bitcoins and not give them to the fork? The whole community to you here is no longer 1 page reports that either make an automatic purchase for those who wound up 2 days ago, or let the bitcoins out. And do not just write off here, useless phrases.
Activity: 70
November 06, 2017, 02:29:21 AM
How to be promotor in our country ?
And what kind of support that HBC will back up me ?
I need discussion with you if you available
Activity: 61
November 06, 2017, 02:21:57 AM
Dev's I think it is very simple.

For people with less than $200.00 in BTC, just credit them with HBC.
I don't think it's fair people asking for more than what they actually put in.  If you put in $100.00 you should not expect the Devs to give you $150.00 for the inconvenience.
My example - Had enough BTC for buy 143 coins.  Now who know?  Either credit the people with small balances as that is not going to make a big dent to heavy hitters trying to buy thousands of coins, or simply release their BTC.  This holding on to it until after the fork is a little ridiculous as not even exchanges are blocking deposits and withdrawls of BTC at this time.  They usually start 24 hours before the fork so "For security reasons" just doesn't sound legitimate to everyone here.  As least they can buy other things on exchanges with the BTC you release back to them..

Very simple we want our HBC dollar for dollar to the amount of BTC in our accounts, or simple just let us withdraw our BTC.  There is no reason to hold the BTC until after the fork.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
November 06, 2017, 02:18:16 AM
When mining starts? 
Activity: 42
November 06, 2017, 02:09:09 AM
deposit bitcoin, but the countdown to buy coins is at 0, when can I buy coins?

Tomorrow, good luck though. The website went down when try to purchase today. Only very few people say they got coins. And those who didn't get coins cannot withdraw their BTC until after the fork for "security reasons"
Activity: 85
November 06, 2017, 02:04:37 AM
deposit bitcoin, but the countdown to buy coins is at 0, when can I buy coins?

Jump to: