Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 415. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
November 05, 2017, 12:39:24 PM
I see some one write this is VN coin. Is this right ?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 12:39:14 PM
today i deposited, now i still not get it, please check me for. My btc wallet : 1MKJm5mWvT44s2udq2U4nVQDSHbCKYLz4y
   my id : mrchienltk
Activity: 341
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 12:33:56 PM
when will we receive bonus of refferal? Which condition? When they have bought coin or when?
Activity: 114
November 05, 2017, 12:21:31 PM
You can make limited time ticker for example 3 hour and allow all of us registrated members to buy 500 coins. So every user will surely get a maximum of 500 coins. Those who do not buy in this period of three hours can not complain. After that you can continue sale like usualy. It will be fair.
Activity: 98
November 05, 2017, 12:20:23 PM
Why not allow all your registrated members to buy max 500 coins? That will be fair for all off us.
can i make another account and buy it there then transfer HBC to my main account? is this allowed?

It will be like that tomorrow my friend so maybe the price will stay at 1$ for one more day. We try to make it perfect for all of you but for some it is better and for some worse, we know.

"Try to enter the amount of HBC already 1 min before the ICO and as soon as the timer runs out simply press buy" but what if btc price will update and minute ago I could buy 215 coins and now I can buy only 214, but there still will be listed 215 - system say that I dont have enough money and everything will be sad.

How often bitcoin price updating in dashboard?

I know what you mean so simply do it 3 seconds before the timer runs out our just put in 200 HBC even if you could buy 215, you know how i mean Smiley

Hello, can you answer my inbox, sir?
It is better to contact them at: [email protected] i will see what i can do. 

you quoted me but didnt answer Sad

so can we make more accounts to buy?
November 05, 2017, 12:14:12 PM
Why not allow all your registrated members to buy max 500 coins? That will be fair for all off us.
can i make another account and buy it there then transfer HBC to my main account? is this allowed?

It will be like that tomorrow my friend so maybe the price will stay at 1$ for one more day. We try to make it perfect for all of you but for some it is better and for some worse, we know.

"Try to enter the amount of HBC already 1 min before the ICO and as soon as the timer runs out simply press buy" but what if btc price will update and minute ago I could buy 215 coins and now I can buy only 214, but there still will be listed 215 - system say that I dont have enough money and everything will be sad.

I know what you mean so simply do it 3 seconds before the timer runs out our just put in 200 HBC even if you could buy 215, you know how i mean Smiley

I mean you can allow all of us registrated members to buy 500 coins and after that you can continue sale like usualy

Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 05, 2017, 12:09:32 PM

Activity: 341
November 05, 2017, 12:01:31 PM
Activity: 42
November 05, 2017, 11:51:09 AM

November 05, 2017, 11:50:08 AM
November 05, 2017, 11:43:17 AM
@Homeblock:How many registered users you have?
Homeblockcoin.com
November 05, 2017, 11:40:05 AM
I would agree! Given yesterday’s “disaster” (I sat by my computer for hours waiting only to reload at the last minute and end up with 502 server error Sad) as well, the lending starts with 1001 dollar in tier 2, so getting an extra HBC at $1.25 is still an amazing deal, provided one can get in. The hype this is getting with no virtually no advertising, will get the ICO roadmap goal anyway... alternatively, I would increase tonight’s available amount to 500,000. Just an idea... Smiley

Come on a disaster is a bit harsh, other ICOs were down for an hour and we just had lags, but we know some had these 502 Errors...
But i know what you mean do not worry and we will think about it.

Sorry, did not mean to offend and is why the quotes around the word Smiley frankly, it was my mistake - should not have reloaded the page. Hoping to get some today thougg, will not reload per the updated tip Smiley

Don`t worry, all good Smiley Try to enter the amount of HBC already 1 min before the ICO and as soon as the timer runs out simply press buy and you should be fine, all the best of luck!
Activity: 98
November 05, 2017, 11:38:13 AM
Activity: 22
November 05, 2017, 11:36:22 AM
Hello . I want to attach BTC WALLET. But unfortunately it gives an error "Invalid bitcoin address"
Activity: 3
November 05, 2017, 11:34:26 AM
Hi HBC

Can you activate HBC wallet for us to exchange internally, We will highly appreciate if you open HBC wallet soon. Thanks
November 05, 2017, 11:32:11 AM
Reply on this:

if I can not buy hbc when can i withdraw my btc ?

how much time you think hold to ransom my btc balance in you site?

That will change after the ICO is over and as soon as the first external exchange has launched on the 15.12.17
Activity: 55
November 05, 2017, 11:23:04 AM
Reply on this:

if I can not buy hbc when can i withdraw my btc ?

how much time you think hold to ransom my btc balance in you site?
Activity: 56
November 05, 2017, 11:22:17 AM
I would agree! Given yesterday’s “disaster” (I sat by my computer for hours waiting only to reload at the last minute and end up with 502 server error Sad) as well, the lending starts with 1001 dollar in tier 2, so getting an extra HBC at $1.25 is still an amazing deal, provided one can get in. The hype this is getting with no virtually no advertising, will get the ICO roadmap goal anyway... alternatively, I would increase tonight’s available amount to 500,000. Just an idea... Smiley

Come on a disaster is a bit harsh, other ICOs were down for an hour and we just had lags, but we know some had these 502 Errors...

Sorry, did not mean to offend and is why the quotes around the word Smiley frankly, it was my mistake - should not have reloaded the page. Hoping to get some today thougg, will not reload per the updated tip Smiley
Homeblockcoin.com
November 05, 2017, 11:16:33 AM

Activity: 56
November 05, 2017, 11:03:13 AM
Jump to: