Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 410. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 05:35:29 PM
Grin guys calm down.
even without lags not all of you would have gotten HBC.
Lets see what they are planning for tomorrow.. maybe some sort of "lottery". Or a Buying-Window of a few hours with the chance to buy some HBC spread over the day, to reduce the lag..

To me HBC seems to be very cooperative at this point and they will find a solution for all our problems!

I agree. Guys don't be so panic. It will make things only worst. This is my first ICO and second day I can't buy any token. I don't want be disappointed as well with this ICO as it looked so promised.

To developers: pls find a way to scale your system and make withdrawal possible to reduce negative feedback.
Activity: 125
November 05, 2017, 05:34:58 PM
Make the threshold smaller. 1000 coins per person. More people will be able to buy.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 05:34:46 PM
So many crybabies...  If you put your trust in them on start then keep it there, don't just accuse them of scam without any evidence... They really trying and you can see this easily, but no you are just like to cry all the time because you lost some money... I also lost money in a lof of different Ico so what? Life is risky kids.
Activity: 84
November 05, 2017, 05:34:09 PM
I made a deposit of bitcoin for $ 100. I counted on a dollar a price to buy 100 coins. Now I could not buy. Tomorrow if the price goes up, I can not buy 100 coins, I can buy coins less than 100. So I can not get out? Will I close the output? How can I get my bitcoins back then? Or you will not give it to me? What kind of rules? Open the conclusion then. Or do it throughout the day so that everyone can buy at a price of 1 dollar for another round and all is enough. Or give bitcoin back then. I do not want to call you scammers.  Undecided
Activity: 4
November 05, 2017, 05:33:15 PM

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Liars are not so many visitors on your website. Make the withdrawal of BTC, no one in you won't have to invest bitcoin. Bullshit
The server is normal, but the programmers did a good job, a server crash themselves!
Activity: 17
November 05, 2017, 05:32:40 PM
you guys are doing a massive ICO, you need to scale it. Or come up with a non timed ICO.
These timed ICOS are not helping anyone, not us, not you

Close all deposits and let those who have already deposited buy at any time. That is the most fair thing you guys can realistically do!!

True. Let us buy and then late comers can have their fun too.

Exactly, coz for example, I deposited 3 days before this ICO started, and have been promoting it for over a weeks and I am yet to get a single damn coin.

How do you guys think I feel for my effort building a team of 150+ and I dont have a single coin.

Also, I deposited quite a huge sum and deserve to get coins, why should I compete with people who deposit in say 0.01 yesterday and lose out to them?

UNFAIR!!

same here, and i want to be HBC official Promotor in my country, yet from day 1  i can't get any HBC.... and I am the one give feedback about max amount botton and the notified bell botton.....
please close the deposit, and let us buy HBC ....
or exchage my btc to my planned 4600HBC
Activity: 10
November 05, 2017, 05:31:48 PM
WE WERE SOLD OUT AFTER 1 MINUTE

For tomorrow we will do a special so that everyone gets a chance

We are sorry if some people get errors but some people got HBC without any issue.

It is sad that you say we got shit servers or scam, we do all what we can, but if 20,000 people click refresh Sad

We even changed our plan because of our community so

Very unfair. Can't buy coins for 2 days because of site error. Please next time let buy coins those of us with zero coins in balance.
Activity: 9
November 05, 2017, 05:31:14 PM
MY NICK IS IDomolazov.
If you cannot fill my account with 1000 planned HBC with $1 price (I spent 2 days trying to get it) - I will never recommend to my team from the other ICO-events to join to this... SCAM PROJECT!
Activity: 8
November 05, 2017, 05:30:53 PM
damn coin, I wasted time with you and now I can not withdraw money, server too slow, fuck mother
Activity: 4
November 05, 2017, 05:30:34 PM
Another user here who tried unsuccessfully to buy the tokens for the past two days.
I would really appreciate if the HBC management could do us a favor and limit the sales to up to 500 tokens with a larger window.

If I have to spend hours trying to get my tokens I might as well just give up and withdraw my funds because so far it's been everything but fun for me.
Activity: 37
November 05, 2017, 05:30:15 PM
lol you should change the hosting so that 300-500 thousand people can access at the same time
Activity: 28
November 05, 2017, 05:29:39 PM
If you don't want to piss of your future investors on the 2nd day you should think about giving everyone the possibilty who has an account and enough money to buy 100 HBC before you start your countdown for tomorrow

And maybe increasing the amount that you want to sell on a day would also help. How are 20k people supposed to get their HBC's if you guys only sell 250k HBC daily. Thats around 12,5 coins per person which is way too low.
Activity: 43
November 05, 2017, 05:23:50 PM

We are sorry if some people get errors but some people got HBC without any issue.

It is sad that you say we got shit servers or scam, we do all what we can, but if 20,000 people click refresh Sad

If you want to do some special for everyone tomorrow so please let us who already try for 2 days can get fair amount coin with the same price as today.
I already wake up 3 AM for 2 days just to get your coin but ended with nothing just because your laggy server. Angry
I think it will cost you nothing just to set same price for extra days if you really care about the community.
Activity: 63
November 05, 2017, 05:23:40 PM
 Grin guys calm down.
even without lags not all of you would have gotten HBC.
Lets see what they are planning for tomorrow.. maybe some sort of "lottery". Or a Buying-Window of a few hours with the chance to buy some HBC spread over the day, to reduce the lag..

To me HBC seems to be very cooperative at this point and they will find a solution for all our problems!
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
November 05, 2017, 05:22:44 PM
Why this agiotage with the push of a button? Simply issue tokens from someone on the BTC account. And do not need any difficulties. We have already transferred money to you - give us a token.
Activity: 19
November 05, 2017, 05:22:12 PM
So whats the plan for tomorrow. It really shouldn"t be this hard
Activity: 24
November 05, 2017, 05:22:05 PM

Please, tell us how exaxtly we can withdraw our deposits. Thank you.
Activity: 22
November 05, 2017, 05:21:52 PM
Please make tomorrow, 2 starts, 1 before 100 coins at the maximum account of $ 1. And later on the same day people could buy 1000 coins, but at $ 1.25. (But the accounts that you bought on previously 100, could not participate in the auction where 1000 coins). So they can buy everything. And there will be no problems with the servers.
Activity: 98
November 05, 2017, 05:21:41 PM
i want to move my fucking bitcoin to somewhere else. can you fucking let me withdrawl it?
Activity: 7
November 05, 2017, 05:20:50 PM

I sent 170 Dollars, the translaction has 5 confirmed.. WHERE ARE MY MONEY?

dbdd40460905a116a7a269855310eaa5bafb7271179b4f941b94d5e3e718217f
Check this.

Jump to: