Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 411. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 05:20:26 PM
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Offer to sell 500000
and max per user 500
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 05:19:08 PM
WE WERE SOLD OUT AFTER 1 MINUTE

For tomorrow we will do a special so that everyone gets a chance

We are sorry if some people get errors but some people got HBC without any issue.

It is sad that you say we got shit servers or scam, we do all what we can, but if 20,000 people click refresh Sad

We even changed our plan because of our community so

why dont u do this FAIR CHANCE NOW?

yea EVERYBODY.

u mean NOBODY.  

i would like to withdrawl my bitcoin please.
Activity: 9
November 05, 2017, 05:18:56 PM
ARE YOU KIDDING ?
SECOND DAY THE SAME PROBLEM.

CREDIT TO MY ACCOUNT MY PLANNED 1000 HBC OR LET ME WITHDRAW MY BITCOINS !
Activity: 8
November 05, 2017, 05:18:46 PM
I  from to Vietnam, I got up very early but your site is pretty bad, it's very lag, I spend time for you, I hate you, I want to withdraw my money
Activity: 114
November 05, 2017, 05:18:30 PM

We are sorry if some people get errors but some people got HBC without any issue.

It is sad that you say we got shit servers or scam, we do all what we can, but if 20,000 people click refresh Sad

250 000/20 000 = 12.5 coins per user
I`m disappointed
Activity: 73
November 05, 2017, 05:18:09 PM

Hello. How I can withdraw my BTC?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 05:17:15 PM
you guys are doing a massive ICO, you need to scale it. Or come up with a non timed ICO.
These timed ICOS are not helping anyone, not us, not you

Close all deposits and let those who have already deposited buy at any time. That is the most fair thing you guys can realistically do!!

True. Let us buy and then late comers can have their fun too.

Exactly, coz for example, I deposited 3 days before this ICO started, and have been promoting it for over a weeks and I am yet to get a single damn coin.

How do you guys think I feel for my effort building a team of 150+ and I dont have a single coin.

Also, I deposited quite a huge sum and deserve to get coins, why should I compete with people who deposit in say 0.01 yesterday and lose out to them?

UNFAIR!!

So I am. In fact there are examples where chinks include right after BTC sent. Here incomprehensible why divide, limitations put at such agiotage.
Activity: 56
November 05, 2017, 05:17:07 PM
Hac пpocтo oбмaнывaют. И этo oчeнь xopoший вapиaнт для бyдyщиx мoшeнникoв: poвнo в 00:00 вce вылeтaют из cвoиx кaбинeтoв, cepвep лeг, дeньги нaзaд нe вывecти.
Eдинcтвeннoe, чтo мoгyт cдeлaть paзpaбoтчики вo иcкyплeниe- нaчиcлить кaждoмy пoльзoвaтeлю HBC, coглacнo cyммы нa cчeтy. Taк кaк в эти пepвыe двa дня yчacтвyют люди нa дeньгax кoтopыx вы бyдeтe бaзиpoвaтьcя, люди кoтopыe пoвepили в вac.

Excellent idea! You guys should definitely do something special like this and just issue/Exchange coins to those who deposited before the first round and didn’t get any. This will at least instill some confidence in people, as frankly, it’s dissipating...
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 05, 2017, 05:16:03 PM

Activity: 42
November 05, 2017, 05:15:39 PM
I advise you not to waste your time on this damn ICO no email support, no facebook fanpage , use cheap hosting
So all this was just a scam? My first ICO and already scam, daaaamn  Angry
Activity: 98
November 05, 2017, 05:15:23 PM
please let us fucking withdrawal our fucking bitcoin! im fed up with this bullshit ICO.
Activity: 61
November 05, 2017, 05:15:11 PM
Come on people 522 errors out the wazoo!!  This is ridiculous.  Either fix it or let me withdraw my BTC.  I'm a Systems and Network Engineer cluster, scale, and load balance.  Not that F'ing difficult.
Activity: 37
November 05, 2017, 05:14:15 PM
I advise you not to waste your time on this damn ICO no email support, no facebook fanpage , use cheap hosting
Activity: 20
November 05, 2017, 05:13:50 PM
 Sad I already regret that I made a deposit
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
November 05, 2017, 05:13:42 PM
I built a team of 200+ and I cannot buy anything nor withdraw my BTC. Damn scam.
Activity: 42
November 05, 2017, 05:13:34 PM
Please allow users to withdraw BTC now and reinvest when you wish to start up the next sale. Thank you.
Activity: 48
November 05, 2017, 05:13:26 PM
10 users from my downline get 1000 thx a lot

server is much better then by ethconnect and here is it a very good admin !!!
Activity: 81
November 05, 2017, 05:13:16 PM
I also would like to withdraw my BTC!
Activity: 3
November 05, 2017, 05:12:35 PM
Hac пpocтo oбмaнывaют. И этo oчeнь xopoший вapиaнт для бyдyщиx мoшeнникoв: poвнo в 00:00 вce вылeтaют из cвoиx кaбинeтoв, cepвep лeг, дeньги нaзaд нe вывecти.
Eдинcтвeннoe, чтo мoгyт cдeлaть paзpaбoтчики вo иcкyплeниe- нaчиcлить кaждoмy пoльзoвaтeлю HBC, coглacнo cyммы нa cчeтy. Taк кaк в эти пepвыe двa дня yчacтвyют люди нa дeньгax кoтopыx вы бyдeтe бaзиpoвaтьcя, люди кoтopыe пoвepили в вac.
+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or return money or tokens, what is it, what kind of site that does not work 2nd day
Activity: 19
November 05, 2017, 05:12:00 PM
you guys are doing a massive ICO, you need to scale it. Or come up with a non timed ICO.
These timed ICOS are not helping anyone, not us, not you

Close all deposits and let those who have already deposited buy at any time. That is the most fair thing you guys can realistically do!!

True. Let us buy and then late comers can have their fun too.

Exactly, coz for example, I deposited 3 days before this ICO started, and have been promoting it for over a weeks and I am yet to get a single damn coin.

How do you guys think I feel for my effort building a team of 150+ and I dont have a single coin.

Also, I deposited quite a huge sum and deserve to get coins, why should I compete with people who deposit in say 0.01 yesterday and lose out to them?

UNFAIR!!
Jump to: