Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 420. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
November 04, 2017, 07:07:42 PM
Judging by the ID of the transaction, about 13,000 people have already transferred BTC. Therefore, something tells me, tomorrow there will be a similar crush.

ICO 2/20 START 05.11.2017 9PM London Time (GMT)

HomeBlockCoins available: 250,000
Per person: 5,000
HomeBlockCoin price 1,00$

IMPORTANT
On Monday we will go below 750 HomeBlockCoins per person so that more of you get the chance to be on board early, we work with our community just keep that in mind.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 07:05:55 PM
Investors should be able to withdraw their Bitcoins. This will be fair. The one who wants - will withdraw, the one who does not want to - will wait for the next round. The fact is that over the next 24 hours, while Bitcoin has volatility, you can earn extra money and go back to the project. Suppose tomorrow there will be a similar situation. Not all will be able to buy coins. And those who did not have time - again have to wait 24 hours. Today I did not manage to buy, but I hope I will be lucky to do it tomorrow. I'm with your project! This is one of the ideas how to improve the project and gain more confidence from investors.
Activity: 42
November 04, 2017, 07:02:06 PM
Judging by the ID of the transaction, about 13,000 people have already transferred BTC. Therefore, something tells me, tomorrow there will be a similar crush.
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 04, 2017, 06:45:59 PM

thx i have some Wink

try tomorow to get more Wink
Congratulation Acidreload

let people buy at least 100 hbc so that they can take out BTC  , if they want to. OR enable BTC withdrawal without buying HBC coins.

Dont make people btc hostage to your site.

its impossible to buy. i tried at exact 9 and couldnt get in with enough BTC in my account.

Thanks,

Over 400 people were able to buy, we know the ICO system has a plus side and anegative side, but we can not make it perfect for anybody, there are 19 more chances and from tomorrow on it will be limited per person.
Dev make something that tomorrow anyone could buy your coin please.

The website was never down just slow, try it tomorrow again there are enough chances left.

we just been fckd up...now our btcs will stuckd there forever

and no COINS!!!

they better do some different way for this ico...so everyone get chance to get HBC
It's to late, we are fucked.

This is my last ico, and the last time that i invest in a "cyrillic" project, no offense to anyone.

A team that release a part of informations after the start of the ico(and the deposits) is dishonest. This is another MobileGo.
Maybe you should reduce the limit on buying coins to 1 000? Since 250 000 with a limit of 5 000 is only 50 lucky ones, provided that they will buy for the maximum amount. Or make a few more rounds with a fixed price of $1. That would be fair.
We were always clear about the times and our whitepaper, some were quicker than others but i understand your frustration. And no, we are no just a MobileGo ICO. Most ICO websites are down for 30 minutes normally...so i think we are not too bad to be honest. 

Thank you very much for your feedback, that is a good idea.
i better be able to buy tomorrow.

cant believe i waited 10hours and I didnt get in. I pressed buy as soon as the timer was done. it said ICO hasnt started! FUCKING GAY!!@!!!!

please prevent people who already bought it.
I understand you of course, but the first rounds are always like roulette some people are more lucky than others, we will check that.

good professional ico. had my coins in seconds. compared to sooooo many ico's this was a walk in the park. good luck to all.
Thank you very much and congratulations for your HomeBlockCoins
much better start then ethconnect !!!
you do the best with the server great job!!

and 5 min befor ico start a new buttom for the site your guys are crazy ^^
The button was wished by the community so we added it. Thanks for your Feedback

and no COINS!!!

they better do some different way for this ico...so everyone get chance to get HBC
What would be a better way in your opinion, we are always open to adapt, but you need to understand that an ICO is always messy in the first rounds.
Activity: 98
November 04, 2017, 06:42:10 PM
i bought my bitcoin at the tip cuz i wanted to get into this ico but now bitcoin is falling and im losing money for the next 24 hours. so gay!
Activity: 2
November 04, 2017, 06:31:47 PM
good professional ico. had my coins in seconds. compared to sooooo many ico's this was a walk in the park. good luck to all.
Activity: 9
November 04, 2017, 06:29:51 PM
Why are there still 5m coins for sale if 250k were sold?
Activity: 42
November 04, 2017, 06:13:53 PM
Dev make something that tomorrow anyone could buy your coin please.
Activity: 55
November 04, 2017, 06:06:07 PM

and no COINS!!!

It's to late, we are fucked.

This is my last ico, and the last time that i invest in a "cyrillic" project, no offense to anyone.

A team that release a part of informations after the start of the ico(and the deposits) is dishonest. This is another MobileGo.

Activity: 345
Merit: 100
https://wagabet.com/?ref=4GhhtoyKXXeVtx83ispZ1T
November 04, 2017, 05:45:27 PM
Could you please point out what you are trying to do which no other project has tried to do so far? I can't see the value you are trying to add to the current crypto eco space. I might be wrong though.

I know what you mean and it is a good question from you, what is the value of IOTA or Steem or BCC...? The value comes with the community and the people. If no one would use BCC the price would be at 0$.
We wanna give anyone a chance here to be a part of something big, please be patient with your opinion about HomeBlockCoin as we will supply you with some interseting reviews and videos about us and our mission soon.
We are always happy to get a feedback so feel free to register yourself on our site and let us know what you would change.

thanks,

The problem is that you decide to disclose so valuable information after the ICO starts. Wouldn't you agree that there is no reason to do it if you have nothing to hide? I am just a careful person and as of now I am waiting for the great information you are promising before I invest. I hope you understand.
Activity: 55
November 04, 2017, 05:40:33 PM
1 round finished in seconds... but btc withdrawal are disabled. what kind of trap is this?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
November 04, 2017, 05:36:48 PM
its not really mineable for everyone easily in their homes as per the OP if it's x11, that's an algo only specific ASIC owners can mine Sad
Thats like 5% of crypto people, and MAYBE only 10% of miners, most are GPU miners...
Tbh the whole idea looks and sounds like crap, i wont even be mining this likely  : /

November 04, 2017, 05:33:18 PM
Or open now once again access to buy coins, as an exception, with a limit of 1 000 and an available amount in the round of 250 000. Since very few people have even managed to access the site.
Activity: 9
November 04, 2017, 05:31:59 PM
ICO UPDATE

We turned off the downline in your backoffice and any other notifications for the ICO to make it smooth!
Everything should work fine now for the ICO

It will be visible again after todays round 1.

Thank you!

Attention! If you buy Coins during the first round of HomeBlockCoin ICO and you receive a green confirmation, your purchase was successful.
Do not panic the coins will be credited only AFTER the first round!

So that means I have to wait untill 10pm tomorrow to see if my purchase got through? or is there any other notification on the site that sais so?
Activity: 63
November 04, 2017, 05:29:31 PM
Not allowing them to buy would be unfair if you only baught a few Coins.
allow them to buy untill a certain limit would be fair  Wink

Let's hope BTC raises untill tomorrow and we might be more lucky
Activity: 17
November 04, 2017, 05:27:16 PM
i better be able to buy tomorrow.

cant believe i waited 10hours and I didnt get in. I pressed buy as soon as the timer was done. it said ICO hasnt started! FUCKING GAY!!@!!!!

please prevent people who already bought it.

i agree, please prevent people who already buy don't rebuy tomorrow, to share HBC to all people around , that way when the site on, it will not effect to much to the price couse some big shot load of money dump HBC on day 1  Wink
November 04, 2017, 05:26:20 PM
Maybe you should reduce the limit on buying coins to 1 000? Since 250 000 with a limit of 5 000 is only 50 lucky ones, provided that they will buy for the maximum amount. Or make a few more rounds with a fixed price of $1. That would be fair.
Activity: 24
November 04, 2017, 05:24:53 PM
i think at the second round the same game, error error error .
at the third round 1 HBC = 3 Dollars maybe more
Activity: 21
November 04, 2017, 05:22:40 PM

and no COINS!!!

Activity: 3
November 04, 2017, 05:20:27 PM
Error 502 Error 502 Error 502 Error 502 Error 502 Error 502 Error 502 Error 502 Error 502 Error 502 Error 502 Error 502 Error 502 Error 502 Error 502 Error 502 Error 502 Error 502 Error 502 Error 502 Error 502 Error 502 Error 502 Error 502  Angry

Jump to: