Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 424. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
November 04, 2017, 12:57:52 PM
Our ICO will start soon (4 hours left) but how can you take part?

1. Register yourself on HomeBlockCoin
2. Deposit some BTC for the ICO tonight
3. Buy HomeBlockCoin with your deposited BTC
4. Welcome on board and enjoy the journey!

As from the community wished here is a Telegram Community Chat

ICO GLOBAL TIMES
Homeblockcoin.com
November 04, 2017, 12:47:14 PM
The whitepaper you have given shows that 20% of your bounty is allocated for advertisement but there seems no bounty offers or links here

Yes the bounty program is new and will start from next week on, it was in agreement with the community as they wanted one.
And you are right with the 20% for advertisment, we will split that with the bounty program.

If you have an idea or a feedback drop us a line

Activity: 114
November 04, 2017, 12:39:19 PM
As someone who has been in crypto for years - Time and information is money in this market.

Get 100 % of your initial investment under my referral.
Once you register and deposit your first investment you just email me your Homeblock wallet and I will send you 100% of what I get from that transaction.
I will verify you are under my team and send it right away.

Used my link? Great! Follow these simple steps
https://homeblockcoin.com/u/cryptotracker

1) Email me at [email protected]
2) Send me your username & Homeblock wallet & amount invested.
3) Leave a comment & Let the magic begin!

Win win for all!

After checking, I will immediately transfer Homeblockcoins to your Wallet for the amount of bonuses.

Good luck everyone! -> and have fun Smiley
https://homeblockcoin.com/u/cryptotracker
Homeblockcoin.com
November 04, 2017, 12:36:35 PM
what are you doing to grow the community? So far your telegram channel hasn't grown much. Only 747 members.

Why not start a telegram discussion group?

Also, what are you doing to re-assure the community that you are building that you are here to stay. Projects like hextra disappeared on the first day of trading.

We got an affiliate program behind HomeBlockCoin and so far we are impressed by our community and our growth, just wait until the lending program starts.

That is a great idea thanks, we will make this happen and post it here!

You are right we are here to stay, i guess our dashboard should tell you enough about how serious we are about it.

We are always glad for your feedback, thanks!

Yes your backend looks good and all, however anyone can come up with a solid looking back end.

I am not trying to defame the project, Just trying to get some comfort knowing that what we are going into has a vision to go as far into the future as possible and not fail over night or "disappear"

Yes i know what you mean and understand that, we would not be in so many forums and interact with the community to improve ourself if we would not have a vision.
Our Vision will not fall over night as some other cheap ICO projects. I think it is like a relationship where you have to trust, or a bit like with Bitcoin at the beginning but we know, trust has to be earned!
That is why we want your feedback and that you help us, so that we grow together.

Thank you

Activity: 120
November 04, 2017, 12:32:13 PM
The whitepaper you have given shows that 20% of your bounty is allocated for advertisement but there seems no bounty offers or links here
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
November 04, 2017, 12:31:31 PM
I read your white paper. Quite an interesting idea.
I will keep your project.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 12:21:59 PM
what are you doing to grow the community? So far your telegram channel hasn't grown much. Only 747 members.

Also, what are you doing to re-assure the community that you are building that you are here to stay. Projects like hextra disappeared on the first day of trading.

We got an affiliate program behind HomeBlockCoin and so far we are impressed by our community and our growth, just wait until the lending program starts.

You are right we are here to stay, i guess our dashboard should tell you enough about how serious we are about it.

Yes your backend looks good and all, however anyone can come up with a solid looking back end.

I am not trying to defame the project, Just trying to get some comfort knowing that what we are going into has a vision to go as far into the future as possible and not fail over night or "disappear"
Homeblockcoin.com
November 04, 2017, 12:06:43 PM

Activity: 19
November 04, 2017, 11:55:48 AM

Homeblockcoin.com
November 04, 2017, 11:39:07 AM

Can i buy coins immediately after depositing BTC?

What will be total market of HBC after ICO is over? You can give me approx figure.

Thanks,

You can deposit BTC at the moment and from tonight 9pm (london Time GMT) you can buy HomeBlockCoin, if the ICO is sold out to quick you have to wait until the next day. The ICO will go 20 days then.
After the ICO it will all go as featured in the roadmap.

Do you mean how many HBC will be out there or?

Activity: 5
November 04, 2017, 10:48:29 AM
Lending system? is like Bitconnect too?
I interested about lending system, but can you give details about this project sooner?
How lending works and others

Btw Total supply: 28,000,000 is Max supply?

Bounty program or airdrop?

Thanks Dev!

It is similar to BCC but as our and other communities told us HomeBlockCoin is much better.
Take a look at the whitepaper, there you can see how it works and what you can earn. It is really simple and we will supply you with video material from next week on about it.
Lending starts after the ICO from the 23.11.2017 on.

28,000,000 yes max supply.

Our bounty prgram starts from next week on and there will also be airdrops later as the community wished.

thanks,
You said bounty prgram starts from next week, but any detail information about it?

Yes it will start from next week on, you will find it later in your Dashboard on the left side under the button "Community". Do you know what Santa Claus will bring you... Wink Just be patient and wait a bit more and you will find out soon!
Yes, I'm hoping for that  Grin
Homeblockcoin.com
November 04, 2017, 10:39:19 AM
I interested about lending system, but can you give details about this project sooner?

Thanks Dev!

It is similar to BCC but as our and other communities told us HomeBlockCoin is much better.
Take a look at the whitepaper, there you can see how it works and what you can earn. It is really simple and we will supply you with video material from next week on about it.

Our bounty prgram starts from next week on and there will also be airdrops later as the community wished.

thanks,
You said bounty prgram starts from next week, but any detail information about it?

Yes it will start from next week on, you will find it later in your Dashboard on the left side under the button "Community". Do you know what Santa Claus will bring you... Wink Just be patient and wait a bit more and you will find out soon!
Homeblockcoin.com
November 04, 2017, 10:31:24 AM
Only, please, do not conduct Airdrop. Looking at other projects that have done this, the cost of the coin may decrease, as people immediately begin to sell their free coins. And those who bought at ICO - lose their money. Let's develop the community without resorting to such methods. I am waiting for the start of ICO, I will participate. Thank you!

Okay, thanks for the good feedback, you are right! We have the same opinion about it at the moment! We are alsways working close with the community so feel free to drop us a line.

And welcome on board johnmoss!
Activity: 37
November 04, 2017, 10:27:11 AM
Only, please, do not conduct Airdrop. Looking at other projects that have done this, the cost of the coin may decrease, as people immediately begin to sell their free coins. And those who bought at ICO - lose their money. Let's develop the community without resorting to such methods. I am waiting for the start of ICO, I will participate. Thank you!
Homeblockcoin.com
November 04, 2017, 10:11:28 AM
I'm looking forward to the ICO this evening but I hope that your servers are better than the ones of your competitors  Grin

My question is when exactly does the staking programm start? Do you already have a working Wallet that will be available in December?

Thanks, we try our best but if too many people try to get into the ICO it could lead to some downtime as even Apple or Samsung have server problems if thousand of people reload the page over and over, so be patient please.

Staking program starts in December.
Wallet available from December on yes.

thanks,
Activity: 5
November 04, 2017, 09:56:38 AM

Thanks Dev!

thanks,
Homeblockcoin.com
November 04, 2017, 09:35:38 AM
Our ICO will start soon but how can you take part?

1. Register yourself on HomeBlockCoin
2. Deposit some BTC for the ICO tonight
3. Buy HomeBlockCoin with your deposited BTC
4. Welcome on board and enjoy the journey!

ICO GLOBAL TIMES
Activity: 1
November 04, 2017, 09:31:01 AM
I'm looking forward to the ICO this evening but I hope that your servers are better than the ones of your competitors  Grin

My question is when exactly does the staking programm start? Do you already have a working Wallet that will be available in December?
Homeblockcoin.com
November 04, 2017, 09:24:22 AM
Hope more info about your dev and your project ...if you need more trust from investor ...

Thanks for your feedback, what kind of informations do you want to get more trust, thanks
Homeblockcoin.com
November 04, 2017, 09:08:42 AM

Thanks Dev!

thanks,
Jump to: