Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 427. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
November 03, 2017, 07:15:59 PM
Thanks for all who have registered through my referral links.
https://homeblockcoin.com/u/cryptotracker

Please follow these simple steps:
1) Email me at [email protected]
2) Send me your username & Homeblock wallet & amount invested.
3) Leave a comment & Let the magic begin!

Welcome to my team guys!

Keep your good work up cryptovest, good job!
Homeblockcoin.com
November 03, 2017, 07:05:43 PM
Ok, I'm in.
Here is my ref link if somebody wants to join my team https://homeblockcoin.com/u/eugenes

Welcome on board eugenes, if you have questions or need help do not hesitate to ask or drop us a line, thanks  Smiley
Homeblockcoin.com
November 03, 2017, 06:57:14 PM
Definetly buying this one. But what is the exact date of ICO ?

On whitepapper its says: 10gmt London , 4th of November that is 6 hours away
But in the website timer shows 1 more day that 24 hours away.

So, what is the correct date of ICO start ?!?!

ICO start is the 4th November 9pm GMT (London), the time in London now is: 3rd November 11:00pm.
So the ICO will start in 22:00:00 (hh:mm:ss) on 9pm London time.

I hope i could answer your question.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 06:16:09 PM
Definetly buying this one. But what is the exact date of ICO ?

On whitepapper its says: 10gmt London , 4th of November that is 6 hours away
But in the website timer shows 1 more day that 24 hours away.

So, what is the correct date of ICO start ?!?!

Anyone who needs more information on project use my refereal link to register: LINK

If you email me to [email protected] after registering and provide me your BTC wallet and ID, i will give you 50% money back of referal. This is very good offer for anyone that is just starting to join Smiley
Activity: 114
November 03, 2017, 06:15:38 PM
Thanks for all who have registered through my referral links.

Please follow these simple steps:

Welcome to my team guys!
Homeblockcoin.com
November 03, 2017, 06:13:33 PM
1. Who are Developers and Advisors?
2. Is website not ready - I can see only register/login and Whitepaper? When the site will be done to research?

1.HomeBlockCoin is a coin from the people, for the people, we do not want that anyone gets a advantage cause of such informations at this stage, you will find out more the latest on our first international event in February 2018.

2. The Website is ready but we wanted to keep it simple for the beginning as we heard that too much informations are just confusing for the people, the website will go online within the next days and you can do your research.

If you have any other question feel free to contact our support team over our website - dashboard.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 06:03:56 PM
Ok, I'm in.
Here is my ref link if somebody wants to join my team https://homeblockcoin.com/u/eugenes
Homeblockcoin.com
November 03, 2017, 05:41:19 PM
Guys, this project is gonna be HUGEEEE.

As someone who has been in crypto for years - Time and information is money in this market.

Get 100 % of your initial investment under my referral.
Once you register and deposit your first investment you just email me your Homeblock wallet and I will send you 100% of what I get from that transaction.
I will verify you are under my team and send it right away.

Used my link? Great! Follow these simple steps

Win win for all!

After checking, I will immediately transfer Homeblockcoins to your Wallet for the amount of bonuses.

Good luck everyone! -> and have fun Smiley

Welcome on board cryptovest

If we can help you and your team somehow let us know, any feedback helps us to improve!
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
November 03, 2017, 05:39:23 PM
1. Who are Developers and Advisors?
2. Is website not ready - I can see only register/login and Whitepaper? When the site will be done to research?
Homeblockcoin.com
November 03, 2017, 05:33:14 PM
What exchanges have you all contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?

We are listed on our first external exchange on the 15.12.2017
Second external exchange 05.01.2018
Third external exchange 19.01.2018

More details will follow over the next couple of days, to be clear everything is pretty much planned out and described in the roadmap.

If you have further question do not hesitate to ask them, thanks
Activity: 114
November 03, 2017, 05:30:27 PM
Guys, this project is gonna be HUGEEEE.

As someone who has been in crypto for years - Time and information is money in this market.

Get 100 % of your initial investment under my referral.
Once you register and deposit your first investment you just email me your Homeblock wallet and I will send you 100% of what I get from that transaction.
I will verify you are under my team and send it right away.

Used my link? Great! Follow these simple steps

Win win for all!

After checking, I will immediately transfer Homeblockcoins to your Wallet for the amount of bonuses.

Good luck everyone! -> and have fun Smiley
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 05:19:06 PM
What exchanges have you all contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?
Homeblockcoin.com
November 03, 2017, 05:15:36 PM
Less than 24 hours before the HomeBlockCoin ICO kicks off, make sure to register now on HomeBlockCoin to take part!

Please feel free do ask whatever you want we are here to help.
Homeblockcoin.com
November 03, 2017, 04:23:52 PM
Hi, first of all I must say good job for the work you done till this day. My only concern is about the time it takes to see my bitcoins appear on the platform since I sent them today 5 hours ago. All the confirmations are done on the blockchain and still dont see anything! Hope its not a loss for me in any ways!

My username : cryptony
Email: [email protected]
Bitcoins sent: ~ 0.066

Good luck to you guys

Thank you very much cryptony96

Please do not worry about that, it will be shown in your dashboard tomorrow the latest as then the ICO
officially starts. Until then i would like to apologize for such small mistakes as we are dealing with a lot of traffic at the moment.

Thank you

Okay! Can you just confirm me you received my deposit and manually proceed? It will be appreciated! 🙏

The blockchain got over 64,000 transactions on hold at the moment cause of the high demand right now. It should be booked on your account tomorrow, if not contact our support with the transaction number and they will help you. Until then do not worry Smiley
Homeblockcoin.com
November 03, 2017, 04:00:40 PM
I understand that earning interest by lending out capital. That is a clear concept... But who would borrow and why would they borrow?

If you lend your capital you can get back a small percentage every day, so you can earn a daily income, of course that depends on the amount you lend. You can compare it to staking a bit. We will provide a video which explains that in details soon. Check out the lending section in the whitepaper, or contact our support over the HomeBlockCoin website, thanks
Activity: 80
November 03, 2017, 03:59:17 PM
Hi, first of all I must say good job for the work you done till this day. My only concern is about the time it takes to see my bitcoins appear on the platform since I sent them today 5 hours ago. All the confirmations are done on the blockchain and still dont see anything! Hope its not a loss for me in any ways!

Good luck to you guys

Please do not worry about that, it will be shown in your dashboard tomorrow the latest as then the ICO
officially starts. Until then i would like to apologize for such small mistakes as we are dealing with a lot of traffic at the moment.

Thank you

Okay! Can you just confirm me you received my deposit and manually proceed? It will be appreciated! 🙏
Homeblockcoin.com
November 03, 2017, 03:47:25 PM

Good luck to you guys

Thank you
Homeblockcoin.com
November 03, 2017, 03:39:01 PM
If it's new BCC I like it
Join now https://homeblockcoin.com/u/freebitcoin

Without sounding arrogant i think we are better, thanks for your trust and if we can help you or your team somehow let us know, thanks
Homeblockcoin.com
November 03, 2017, 03:32:00 PM
Good project to start.
Join our team and 100% commission returns on your investment.
https://homeblockcoin.com/belrijus

The HomeBlockCoin team welcomes you on board dinhluong! If you have any question or need help let us know, we are here for you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 03:28:24 PM
I understand that earning interest by lending out capital. That is a clear concept... But who would borrow and why would they borrow?
Jump to: