Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 428. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 03:26:48 PM
Hi, first of all I must say good job for the work you done till this day. My only concern is about the time it takes to see my bitcoins appear on the platform since I sent them today 5 hours ago. All the confirmations are done on the blockchain and still dont see anything! Hope its not a loss for me in any ways!

My username : cryptony
Email: [email protected]
Bitcoins sent: ~ 0.066

Good luck to you guys
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 03:26:17 PM
If it's new BCC I like it
Join now https://homeblockcoin.com/u/freebitcoin
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 03, 2017, 03:17:39 PM
The name itself explains a lot.
Will be looking forward to it.

All the best team

Thanks heelzkinu and welcome on board!
If you got any questions or a feedback let us know.
Homeblockcoin.com
November 03, 2017, 03:06:37 PM
Hi,

This project looks really great, and your website and dashboard definitely stands out. Great job!

I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy ? Will you be using MLM or online advertising ? And will there be any information regarding the team behind this project and some legal information ? Thanks

Thank you very much aleksej90

We will be using both lines, which means on one side we use the power of advertising such things as banners, Facebook, Instagram and so on. On the other side we use the power of people, known as affiliate program and bounty program. You can find more informations in our whitepaper or Youtube. We will be adding detailed videos the next days.
Of course there will be informations as we are going to have an official international event in February 2018. Legal informations will follow as well.

I hope i could help you with these informations, if you got any questions do not hesitate to contact us over our website.
Activity: 5
November 03, 2017, 03:03:02 PM
Good project to start.
Join our team and 100% commission returns on your investment. Wink
https://homeblockcoin.com/belrijus
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 02:37:21 PM
The name itself explains a lot.
Will be looking forward to it.

All the best team
Homeblockcoin.com
November 03, 2017, 02:36:00 PM
Дoбpoe вpeмя cyтoк ! Coздaли личный кaбинeт y вac нa caйтe для yчacтия в ICO , cдeлaли пepeвoд cpeдcтв , нo пoчeмy тo нa бaлaнce oни нe oтoбpaжaютcя ! Кaк быть ? 

Дopoгoй извop

B нacтoящee вpeмя мы paбoтaeм нaд нeбoльшим oбнoвлeниeм, пoэтoмy eгo нeoбxoдимo peшить в тeчeниe дня. я xoтeл бы извинитьcя зa эти oбcтoятeльcтвa.
November 03, 2017, 02:33:40 PM
Hi,

This project looks really great, and your website and dashboard definitely stands out. Great job!

I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy ? Will you be using MLM or online advertising ? And will there be any information regarding the team behind this project and some legal information ? Thanks
November 03, 2017, 02:31:57 PM
Дoбpoe вpeмя cyтoк ! Coздaли личный кaбинeт y вac нa caйтe для yчacтия в ICO , cдeлaли пepeвoд cpeдcтв , нo пoчeмy тo нa бaлaнce oни нe oтoбpaжaютcя ! Кaк быть ? 
Homeblockcoin.com
November 03, 2017, 02:20:56 PM
Smiley Smiley let´s rock !!

Love it i jump on it...

i pay the Ref back to you https://homeblockcoin.com/u/Acid

Welcome on board Acidreload, we are always open for your feedback if you have any idea how we can improve ourself.

Activity: 19
November 03, 2017, 02:01:04 PM
Already registered might give this a chance.
Activity: 48
November 03, 2017, 01:29:35 PM
 Smiley Smiley let´s rock !!

Love it i jump on it...

i pay the Ref back to you https://homeblockcoin.com/u/Acid
Homeblockcoin.com
November 03, 2017, 01:05:38 PM
Put $ 2000 on the ICO and lose it. Good luck ...

Hi arkhar,

the ICO has not even started, your text makes not a lot of sense but i see your a"newbie" so it is okay.

Have a good day.

He probably meant he once invested to an ICO not homeblockcoin and then lose his money after the the price of the token drop as he didn't expect it to happen. ICO's these days are predictable specially if the idea is just an idea as of now. A project with just an idea can really be dragging.

Yes, that is true and i agree with you, nowadays there are many "black sheeps" out there. We are confident about HomeBlockCoin as our community is already really strong and we try to interact with you guys as much as we can to make it grow together.
Homeblockcoin.com
November 03, 2017, 12:59:00 PM
01.01.2018: Target price USD 25     aaaaaaaaa
asic mining algo x11 )) lol good luck

Thanks,

Have a look at how an ICO works and at other ICO price developments in the near past, everything is based on supply and demand but you should not judge something before you have not tried it. You might be surprised.

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
November 03, 2017, 12:52:06 PM

Hi arkhar,

the ICO has not even started, your text makes not a lot of sense but i see your a"newbie" so it is okay.

Have a good day.

He probably meant he once invested to an ICO not homeblockcoin and then lose his money after the the price of the token drop as he didn't expect it to happen. ICO's these days are predictable specially if the idea is just an idea as of now. A project with just an idea can really be dragging.
Activity: 15
November 03, 2017, 12:47:30 PM
01.01.2018: Target price USD 25     aaaaaaaaa
asic mining algo x11 )) lol good luck
Homeblockcoin.com
November 03, 2017, 12:41:57 PM
Hi Homeblock

are you having issues with your platform? I am getting up these errors, when logging in:

''Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.''

No problems, we are just dealing with a lot of traffic and new registrations Smiley

excuse the delays.
Homeblockcoin.com
November 03, 2017, 12:34:57 PM
website registration broken

The website should work, we are just dealing with a lot of traffic at the moment which can lead to a bit longer waiting time.
Homeblockcoin.com
November 03, 2017, 12:12:12 PM

Hi arkhar,

Have a good day.
Activity: 9
November 03, 2017, 11:50:59 AM
Hi Homeblock

are you having issues with your platform? I am getting up these errors, when logging in:

''Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.''
Jump to: