Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 96. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 05:05:00 PM
Wouldn't it be crazy if HBC was the exit strategy for Bitconnect? Learn from past mistakes and make an unassuming coin that takes care of the past weaknesses in lending projects? All while taking down any competitors who may have been taking market share?

Would certainly be interesting and rewarding for us as well. I’m excited for the next year with this project and the market in general
Activity: 16
January 29, 2018, 05:00:36 PM
Why today my earnings are not enrolled?
Username   Arseniy_Ti

Probably just running behind - I have noticed that the payment system tends to run a bit behind after adding a bunch of new users. Usually they will catch up and go back to being on time again.

No, every day at 6:32 pm come automatic accrual of interest, but today there is nothing!
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
January 29, 2018, 04:53:32 PM
Wouldn't it be crazy if HBC was the exit strategy for Bitconnect? Learn from past mistakes and make an unassuming coin that takes care of the past weaknesses in lending projects? All while taking down any competitors who may have been taking market share?
January 29, 2018, 04:50:31 PM
You thought about the fact that if you make synchronization by February 1, then you can make the last chance to go at a good price but higher than now to sample the stock in the last 3 days for 15 dolars in the lending. a lot will go to you and smyey commands. I myself am waiting for the price above, but if you do so, the price will go to the top and everyone will be in the winning you from the number of new people and we are from a good price !!!!!

Sending to HBC team

I think You should adjust the strategy on 1 Ferbuary. the changing dashboard price is equal to exchange price will create sudden turning point. Comes to "No buyer"

Instead, You can adjust gradually until the prices are equal together.

I agree with this. However HBC please do a poll to gauge where the community is. Most people think you are syncing the price and if you don’t they will consider you a liar and we don’t want to lose trust within the community

HBC will probably catch everyone off-guard with a price surge to 10+ this week and make an equalized price a moot point. Don't get me wrong, I am still angry about my missing deposit but they seem to have good control over things on this project. Plus, with the issues at most other lending coins, they seem to have been patiently waiting to scoop up new people. I imagine that the price will be chased way, way up. HBC seems to have been smart smart with the funds so they may act like a runaway train and have people chasing at $100+.

With the new roadmap that does what other lending companies have failed to do (set up contingencies if lending experiences problems), they are a prime money target for the higher-risk takers.
January 29, 2018, 04:42:34 PM
Username   Arseniy_Ti

Probably just running behind - I have noticed that the payment system tends to run a bit behind after adding a bunch of new users. Usually they will catch up and go back to being on time again.
Activity: 16
January 29, 2018, 04:38:19 PM
Username   Arseniy_Ti
Activity: 55
January 29, 2018, 03:48:28 PM
You thought about the fact that if you make synchronization by February 1, then you can make the last chance to go at a good price but higher than now to sample the stock in the last 3 days for 15 dolars in the lending. a lot will go to you and smyey commands. I myself am waiting for the price above, but if you do so, the price will go to the top and everyone will be in the winning you from the number of new people and we are from a good price !!!!!

Sending to HBC team

I think You should adjust the strategy on 1 Ferbuary. the changing dashboard price is equal to exchange price will create sudden turning point. Comes to "No buyer"

I agree with this. However HBC please do a poll to gauge where the community is. Most people think you are syncing the price and if you don’t they will consider you a liar and we don’t want to lose trust within the community
Activity: 8
January 29, 2018, 02:34:34 PM

Sending to HBC team

Activity: 27
January 29, 2018, 02:27:41 PM
Hello!  I own HBC in my wallet!

QUESTION. 

On the website it says certain amount of POS profit % per semester.  What semester are we in?  Is it first semester %60 POS profit?  Or is it second semester %50 POS profit?

1st semester
Activity: 42
January 29, 2018, 02:11:27 PM
Hello!  I own HBC in my wallet!

QUESTION. 

On the website it says certain amount of POS profit % per semester.  What semester are we in?  Is it first semester %60 POS profit?  Or is it second semester %50 POS profit?
Activity: 47
January 29, 2018, 01:33:04 PM
Activity: 47
January 29, 2018, 01:25:55 PM
News today will be or again everything is quiet?
Activity: 13
January 29, 2018, 01:04:20 PM
Davor is 28$ now . Now is the time for HBC !!!!!!! fly to the sky Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
January 29, 2018, 11:03:57 AM
For those who tried transferring HomeBlockCoin's from CRYPTOPIA and are having deposit issues. We are on the same BOAT, the fault is from CRYPTOPIA, they take 12 days to check on or reply a simple transaction ticket. I did a transfer from CRYPTOPIA to my HomeBlockCoin wallet online site since 6 days ago and the transaction is showing "PROCESSING" under transaction history at CRYPTOPIA.

I have mailed them and still awaiting response. For those who are on telegram kindly join our Nigerian / African group on
http://t.me/HomeBlockNG . We will be happy to have you as we move as a team  Smiley

I have a different issue. I have a confirmed transaction with several thousand confirmations. I also have 2 companies accusing the other of screwing up. All I know is my money is floating around somewhere and if I could handle the transaction part myself I would since people are so incompetent these days.

I am really unsure of the point of using blockchain. Sure it tells you where the transaction is but if the company does not honor the transaction what purpose does it serve. This is as bad as the carbon credit industry - the environment never gets cleaned up because not everyone honors their pledges. Both industries are made up out of thin air and serve no purpose  and the consumer still gets the shaft with higher costs.
January 29, 2018, 10:59:18 AM
For those who tried transferring HomeBlockCoin's from CRYPTOPIA and are having deposit issues. We are on the same BOAT, the fault is from CRYPTOPIA, they take 12 days to check on or reply a simple transaction ticket. I did a transfer from CRYPTOPIA to my HomeBlockCoin wallet online site since 6 days ago and the transaction is showing "PROCESSING" under transaction history at CRYPTOPIA.

I have mailed them and still awaiting response. For those who are on telegram kindly join our Nigerian / African group on
http://t.me/HomeBlockNG . We will be happy to have you as we move as a team  Smiley

I have a different issue. I have a confirmed transaction with several thousand confirmations. I also have 2 companies accusing the other of screwing up. All I know is my money is floating around somewhere and if I could handle the transaction part myself I would since people are so incompetent these days.
January 29, 2018, 10:35:10 AM
Hi ! HomeBlockCoin is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining HomeBlockCoin with x11 algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3533
  • User     : YOUR_HBC_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=HBC

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u HEuc2FBeCYsd9eEEjJDQcri6fejp6V9xXi -p c=HBC
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u HEuc2FBeCYsd9eEEjJDQcri6fejp6V9xXi -p c=HBC

Peers list :

• addnode=45.76.44.204:45690
  • addnode=37.145.246.206:45690
  • addnode=73.223.60.124:45690
  • addnode=75.190.45.30:45690
  • addnode=212.2.135.60:45690
  • addnode=194.87.101.48:45690
  • addnode=69.251.199.17:45690

Lycheebit is a great pool. Good to see you guys here!
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
January 29, 2018, 08:53:38 AM
Hi ! HomeBlockCoin is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining HomeBlockCoin with x11 algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3533
  • User     : YOUR_HBC_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=HBC

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u HEuc2FBeCYsd9eEEjJDQcri6fejp6V9xXi -p c=HBC
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u HEuc2FBeCYsd9eEEjJDQcri6fejp6V9xXi -p c=HBC

Peers list :

• addnode=45.76.44.204:45690
  • addnode=37.145.246.206:45690
  • addnode=73.223.60.124:45690
  • addnode=75.190.45.30:45690
  • addnode=212.2.135.60:45690
  • addnode=194.87.101.48:45690
  • addnode=69.251.199.17:45690
Activity: 63
January 29, 2018, 08:19:38 AM
Devs, is affiliate program still active?  Where can I find information?
Activity: 108
January 29, 2018, 07:36:00 AM
In lending coins market i see only 1 player who can be next lending king and it's HomeBlockCoin, hope will see price increase in nearest future!

I hope so!
Activity: 65
January 29, 2018, 07:13:08 AM
Hi Admin. Please look into this again..More info in PM.

Is it possible to cancel my reinvestments? I want to migrate them to one 1000$ reinvestment..
Now I have 6 small ones. So stupid of me, didn't notice it worked like this......
I also sent a mail just now. Hope you can help me out.  Smiley

So you made 6 reinvestments instead of one big one?
Send me your username and I will try to forward it in your favor.

Pages:
Jump to: