Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 92. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 12:38:13 PM
Because the deposit will take 5-7 hours. Make an early decision to get a $8 lending before it ends. Only 8 hours and 30 minutes will finish. Be a smart investor

5-7 .. oh i hope it will not take that long ... other friend said 3-4 .. let's see i will update...

My deposit is verified on the edge of the 4 hour mark!! Smiley thank youu!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 12:26:25 PM
bitconnect had a diff agenda than HBC BCCX is what ended BCC in my opinion, understandable hopefully HBC will do well for you and all of us Smiley I think it will in due time
January 31, 2018, 12:06:59 PM
Because the deposit will take 5-7 hours. Make an early decision to get a $8 lending before it ends. Only 8 hours and 30 minutes will finish. Be a smart investor

5-7 .. oh i hope it will not take that long ... other friend said 3-4 .. let's see i will update...
Activity: 61
January 31, 2018, 11:53:47 AM
It is different from the other programs.
the other programs simply offer lending and raise the price with Air to catch people and then what happens? it collapses, there are no offers to buy, they are not in the CMC, nobody gives the face, they can not take their money, they can not sell their currency, and what do people do? then for another that surely is the next number 1.

People are guided and influenced by youtubers, telegram channels, which announce ICO and Lending programs that are absolutely SCAM, and if not look at the Icoreview page and its telegram, it is full of scams and super happy people keep on investing in coins that are simply AIR.

HomeBlockCoin has shown several things:
1- has never failed in anything he said
2-We are in the CMC, everything works perfect, the daily payments along with your interest are now the highest I have seen (the price was not Synchronized but now yes, this shows several things, personally it has taught me one thing , PATIENCE.
Now go to YouTube and put Falconcoin, and you will see that it offers lending to 10, but beware, also transfer to 10, and the currency is worth $ 1 so 90% of loss, and it is not in the CMC it is all air, but the people super happy these days because youtubers are lending and still do not understand anything about how a business works.

3- homeblockcoin is not air because, because the price follows its flow and the strategy + the program needs time, in addition the use of currency is not only for lending, but also to buy power mining, also for bundles nodes in which you can use your HBC as a masternode and obtain profits according to the volume that is in the internal exchange, you can also use it to buy in online stores.

The most important thing of all is to have a good community, with people who have clear ideas and know how this is going, but to abstain, you have millions of coins out there, that if, within a month we are waiting for you all in HomeBlockCoin.

greetings to all

"1- has never failed in anything he said"
That's not true. They failed in a lot of things. Best example is that HBC didn't reached 25USD by the end of january. By reading this thread I feel like HBC owns a lot of sub-accounts to keep motivating to invest even more into their coin...

If you read all my post you will see in old pages cryng 24/7 and spaming cause we got difficult moments

so your point is that he fail because the price its not 25$ ? haha  camon , wake up , i will tell you an advice , when you are in lending you are fine , when you are holding and check the price every second check the price and then sell it thats bad move , you need follow the flow and the project .
So our argument is only the price , i think you should read the post i made , go in other lending plataform that promises you that.

You camon and wake up. If I wouldn't have a shitload of coins for the price of 11$ I would buy now and go into the lending aswell. You can't give advice to people whom situation you don't know. I have to wait for at least the 11$. I am 72% in loss (7200$!!). I wouldn't even get the money back if I would lend it now, so... C'mon yourself and don't give advices to people you don't know.
Activity: 6
January 31, 2018, 11:47:47 AM
Hi,

i also invested today in the morning (took quite a long time to get the hbc coins fm other exchange to hbc-homepage).
when do i see first results of lending? as from tomorrow?
can i make a daily withdrawal? is there a minimum withdrawal amount? what's the fee?
cannot find FAQ?!

Thanks for your assistance Guys!

Every 24 hours from lend time
You can withdraw your daily earnings
Minimum withdraw is 10 HBC fee is 0.010000 HBC

Thanks mate!
Activity: 55
January 31, 2018, 11:45:52 AM
Hi,

i also invested today in the morning (took quite a long time to get the hbc coins fm other exchange to hbc-homepage).
can i make a daily withdrawal? is there a minimum withdrawal amount? what's the fee?
cannot find FAQ?!

Every 24 hours from lend time
You can withdraw your daily earnings
Minimum withdraw is 10 HBC fee is 0.010000 HBC
January 31, 2018, 11:41:10 AM
the other programs simply offer lending and raise the price with Air to catch people and then what happens? it collapses, there are no offers to buy, they are not in the CMC, nobody gives the face, they can not take their money, they can not sell their currency, and what do people do? then for another that surely is the next number 1.

People are guided and influenced by youtubers, telegram channels, which announce ICO and Lending programs that are absolutely SCAM, and if not look at the Icoreview page and its telegram, it is full of scams and super happy people keep on investing in coins that are simply AIR.

2-We are in the CMC, everything works perfect, the daily payments along with your interest are now the highest I have seen (the price was not Synchronized but now yes, this shows several things, personally it has taught me one thing , PATIENCE.
Now go to YouTube and put Falconcoin, and you will see that it offers lending to 10, but beware, also transfer to 10, and the currency is worth $ 1 so 90% of loss, and it is not in the CMC it is all air, but the people super happy these days because youtubers are lending and still do not understand anything about how a business works.

3- homeblockcoin is not air because, because the price follows its flow and the strategy + the program needs time, in addition the use of currency is not only for lending, but also to buy power mining, also for bundles nodes in which you can use your HBC as a masternode and obtain profits according to the volume that is in the internal exchange, you can also use it to buy in online stores.

The most important thing of all is to have a good community, with people who have clear ideas and know how this is going, but to abstain, you have millions of coins out there, that if, within a month we are waiting for you all in HomeBlockCoin.

greetings to all

I am waiting for my transaction if it doesnt come before the campaign final i have decided not to invest.. let's see Smiley

I've sent HBC 3 hours ago with transaction hash:    edb095755a3979e4dc634dbccee276bec3e1427f150a03dccc68b7a5daf855d1

block hash:    1c90d2ce41fa7ecb02e400cde9a6d0ae90de01f0ade11dcc41e4c547ad58d667

still waiting... Im wondering if i receive before the campaign final   Huh

if it doesnt come in time i will not invest , so lets take the chance!  Smiley Wink

Hbc transactions from external to website takes 3-4hours !

Welcome Cool  

thanks let's see Smiley I'm waiting transferred from coinexchange, aleady got a lot of confirmations (62).. if it is most 4 hours.. thats good Smiley I will update
Activity: 6
January 31, 2018, 11:39:13 AM
Hi,

cannot find FAQ?!

January 31, 2018, 11:38:30 AM

greetings to all

That's not true. They failed in a lot of things. Best example is that HBC didn't reached 25USD by the end of january. By reading this thread I feel like HBC owns a lot of sub-accounts to keep motivating to invest even more into their coin...

If you read all my post you will see in old pages cryng 24/7 and spaming cause we got difficult moments

so your point is that he fail because the price its not 25$ ? haha  camon , wake up , i will tell you an advice , when you are in lending you are fine , when you are holding and check the price every second check the price and then sell it thats bad move , you need follow the flow and the project .
So our argument is only the price , i think you should read the post i made , go in other lending plataform that promises you that.

Not to mention the entire market has been red
Activity: 48
January 31, 2018, 11:26:17 AM
Activity: 61
January 31, 2018, 11:23:22 AM

greetings to all

January 31, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

greetings to all

I am waiting for my transaction if it doesnt come before the campaign final i have decided not to invest.. let's see Smiley

I've sent HBC 3 hours ago with transaction hash:    edb095755a3979e4dc634dbccee276bec3e1427f150a03dccc68b7a5daf855d1

block hash:    1c90d2ce41fa7ecb02e400cde9a6d0ae90de01f0ade11dcc41e4c547ad58d667

still waiting... Im wondering if i receive before the campaign final   Huh

if it doesnt come in time i will not invest , so lets take the chance!  Smiley Wink I will invest if i receive ofcourse Smiley
January 31, 2018, 10:58:42 AM

greetings to all

Love it man...this isn’t deff diff from others and yes patience is key. This platform is undoubtedly taking the most efficient track to building its price go HBC
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 10:19:47 AM
Dear HBC when will you announce the first INTERNATIONAL MEETING ?

January 31, 2018, 10:12:10 AM
I've sent HBC 2 hours ago with transaction hash:    edb095755a3979e4dc634dbccee276bec3e1427f150a03dccc68b7a5daf855d1

block hash:    1c90d2ce41fa7ecb02e400cde9a6d0ae90de01f0ade11dcc41e4c547ad58d667

still waiting... Im wondering if i receive before the campaign final  Huh

if it doesnt come in time i will not invest , so lets take the chance! Smiley  Wink
Activity: 65
January 31, 2018, 07:36:02 AM
Hi Admin. Please look into this again..More info in PM.

Is it possible to cancel my small reinvestments? I want to migrate them to one 1010$ reinvestment..
Now I have 6 small ones. So stupid of me, didn't notice it worked like this......
I also sent a mail just now. Hope you can help me out.  Smiley

So you made 6 reinvestments instead of one big one?
Send me your username and I will try to forward it in your favor.

Remember guys and girls,
TODAY IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO GET HBC FOR $3 ON EXCHANGE
AND LEND IT FOR $8!
Tomorrow this FIXED PRICE will be synced with the actual market rates!
ONLY 14 HOURS LEFT TO GO, GUYS! Wink

Activity: 1
January 31, 2018, 07:16:40 AM
Hi HomeBlockCoin,

I have sent HBC but there is no update.
Hash: 0eca829422d4fa8e1870e9f371c4064285109266924c93a0d4e22730fc0db67b

Activity: 56
January 31, 2018, 06:41:03 AM
Hi HOMEBLOCKCOIN
I have the same problem with deposit HBC.
I sent 19.34980000 HBC from coinexchange hach ae92c04d96cc1c0e858fe035fa5a64f66dd6b86a96828cce2b983421d3576ea0
I've sent them about 2 hours ago, but still nothing, even no pending
The transfer usually takes 5-6 hours to wait...
Activity: 47
January 31, 2018, 06:15:35 AM
HBC official telegram community chat https://t.me/HomeBlockCoinCommunity
Hi team hbc
 damn admin you ... Hbc thief ... Hbc robber
WHY MY ACCOUNT HAS NOT DISABLE 2FA

It's been a month my problem has not been resolved ...
Hbc Marauder
it's your fault
That's not an answer ... Everyone must have made a mistake, yes I do not backup 2fa code ...
Activity: 47
January 31, 2018, 06:09:13 AM
HBC official telegram community chat https://t.me/HomeBlockCoinCommunity
Hi team hbc
 damn admin you ... Hbc thief ... Hbc robber
WHY MY ACCOUNT HAS NOT DISABLE 2FA

It's been a month my problem has not been resolved ...
Hbc Marauder

Stupid idiot.., if u cant handle 2FA than don´t do it. Be happy if the hbc team would be solved your stupidity after u insulted them.

One month no action from TEAM hbc ... I have sent to support but no reply at all
Pages:
Jump to: