Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain - page 43. (Read 7798 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
How can I regain my account if I lose access to it?
Activity: 280

How do I get my referral link?
do you have a lot of rich friends?
there are few friends who have the opportunity to invest
Why I can't find a thing about your team on the page?
Because they have not yet been added
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Dump, but after some time it will rise up again with new power!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
HRC is offering investors 118% discount. Isn't it too much? I've never seen bonuses more than 50%, but here is more than 100%!
i think that this is really big bonus. Price will dump after ICO because investors will sold their bonus tokens
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
AI, Machine Learning and Ethereum Blockchain Come Together to Offer Maximum Profit

HighRewardCoin project aims to offer its users an opportunity to gain maximum reward by making use of trading bots that are continuously improving due to both machine learning tools and blockchain technologies.
As humans are subject to emotions, moods and other external factors, they are prone to making numerous tiny errors while trading on global exchanges. HighRewardCoin’s bots are continuously improved to avoid these tiny errors that are typical for humans.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/ai-machine-learning-and-ethereum-blockchain-come-together-to-offer-profit/
very useful article, thank you for post this here
Merit: 111
vite

do you have a lot of rich friends?
HRC is offering investors 118% discount. Isn't it too much? I've never seen bonuses more than 50%, but here is more than 100%!
im agree with you. This is really huge discount

Also users can get referral rewards, from 0,5% up to 8%, according to the stage of your referrals. Interesting to see the project's future.
after registering on the site, on the tab "My referrals"
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Blocking technology will change the world more than it did the internet in its time. I love high-tech promising companies.
Activity: 280
im agree with you. This is really huge discount

Also users can get referral rewards, from 0,5% up to 8%, according to the stage of your referrals. Interesting to see the project's future.
copper member
Activity: 34
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/high-reward-coin-17709 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Most likely reports from different social networks
this is not bounty thread so noone will no post reports here

For bounty payments will be after ICO.
sorry but i dont care about bounty distribution
Merit: 111
vite
Blocking technology will change the world more than it did the internet in its time. I love high-tech promising companies.
im totally agree with you. I hope blockchain will come in every sphere of our life
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
AI, Machine Learning and Ethereum Blockchain Come Together to Offer Maximum Profit

HighRewardCoin project aims to offer its users an opportunity to gain maximum reward by making use of trading bots that are continuously improving due to both machine learning tools and blockchain technologies.
As humans are subject to emotions, moods and other external factors, they are prone to making numerous tiny errors while trading on global exchanges. HighRewardCoin’s bots are continuously improved to avoid these tiny errors that are typical for humans.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/ai-machine-learning-and-ethereum-blockchain-come-together-to-offer-profit/

copper member
Activity: 623
Merit: 22
Why I can't find a thing about your team on the page?
Activity: 98
We will also have a conference after the ICO.
Where and when will the conference be held?

This information you can find in Roadmap. Wink
- 08/08/2018 -
HighRewardCoin conference in Macau for all VIP participants of Lending system
Are you going to add an online chat with support team?

At the moment, we have a priority way of communication such as email, all letters are quickly processed.
In the future, of course there will be Live chat and support in various instant messengers, such as telegram, skype and Wechat.
when your tokens will be transferable?

For bounty payments will be after ICO.
I participate in this company with great pleasure. Very high quality project!
about which company are you talking right now?
Pages:
Jump to: