Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain - page 46. (Read 7798 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 12
You have pretty ambitious plans, just two months you predict the growth of the token ten times or more. Of course already many examples of such success, but I still hoped for a smooth growth in the next two months, perhaps even reducing the cost, and You have all the forecast has an exaggerated value. I think you need to be realistic. Although this year is clearly the year of the crypto, so can be increased a thousand times.

Right now market is struggling, but spring must become the new great rally period. Everybody expects to see that altcoins price will grow fast and in several times.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
You have pretty ambitious plans, just two months you predict the growth of the token ten times or more. Of course already many examples of such success, but I still hoped for a smooth growth in the next two months, perhaps even reducing the cost, and You have all the forecast has an exaggerated value. I think you need to be realistic. Although this year is clearly the year of the crypto, so can be increased a thousand times.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
There would be no assumptions but real forecasts would be a bit boring
why do you think that real forecasts will be boring?
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
when your tokens will be transferable?
I think that after selling and distributing tokens for participating in the bounty campaign!
Activity: 196
where i can follow the progress of ICO?
You can do this in your account on the site. There you can see the progress of the ICO.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
where i can follow the progress of ICO?
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
when your tokens will be transferable?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
looking forward to this great project, i wish this project a big success. goodluck dev.
Merit: 111
vite
i think that you can check it in roadmap
can you tell me where i can find official roadmap?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
when developers want to show community any alpha or demo version of their product?
i think that you can check it in roadmap
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
very great project , i will support this project thru sharing and posting on my social media account about this project. wishing you all the best, goodluck dev/team.
thank you for spread the word about this project. How many followers/subscribers you have in your social medias?
Activity: 300

First let's see how the project shows itself and then we will talk about the possible cost of the token
when developers want to show community any alpha or demo version of their product?
It seems that someone wrote on this topic but I will not say so as I'm not sure of the correctness of my answer
Merit: 111
vite

First let's see how the project shows itself and then we will talk about the possible cost of the token
very great project , i will support this project thru sharing and posting on my social media account about this project. wishing you all the best, goodluck dev/team.
It is very good to need more such people so that many learn about this project
Activity: 11
For now, we can assume how many tokens will cost under ideal circumstances
There would be no assumptions but real forecasts would be a bit boring
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
Thats really good news! How do you think what would be the price of token after ICO?
I think it will completely depend on the ICO

Yea, before HRC will develop products and investors will earn first profit from lending system, we can't say anything.
Activity: 98
For now, we can assume how many tokens will cost under ideal circumstances
Pages:
Jump to: