Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain - page 44. (Read 7798 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 12
HRC is offering investors 118% discount. Isn't it too much? I've never seen bonuses more than 50%, but here is more than 100%!
im agree with you. This is really huge discount

Also users can get referral rewards, from 0,5% up to 8%, according to the stage of your referrals. Interesting to see the project's future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
HRC is offering investors 118% discount. Isn't it too much? I've never seen bonuses more than 50%, but here is more than 100%!
im agree with you. This is really huge discount
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
We will also have a conference after the ICO.
Where and when will the conference be held?
Activity: 280
Maybe this is some bug? more than a hundred percent is too much
Are you going to add an online chat with support team?
You can ask in the telegram is also quite convenient
You are certainly right. But if write to the mail, they respond quickly
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
If its true its unbeliveble!
Dont ever seen such huge discount!
Activity: 300
You can ask in the telegram is also quite convenient
Activity: 364
Merit: 12

For the future. No need to send your reports
about which reports are you talking now?
Most likely reports from different social networks
Yes, I meant these reports

Most likely reports from different social networks
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
For successfully conducting the ICO there are unspoken rules, among other things, many here expect any specific actions directly from the team and including me, I would really like to make a project successful, but I can't help with the fact that Facebook page stiil not working, add to this the fact that now a lot of competitors who are more open and transparent, have a lot of support from investors with whom they met at conferences and largely give information support to such personalities as John Mcafee - take the example of these commands.

As far as your plans for the conference have already been implemented? You have already decided what platform you will participate in the conference? You claim that after carrying out the ICO - but the exact time is not set? What is the format of the meeting?
I think, that at this point, they do not have answers to most of these questions. This is similar to the initial plan for further actionц
I think that they just have no time for this at that moment!
Activity: 196
For successfully conducting the ICO there are unspoken rules, among other things, many here expect any specific actions directly from the team and including me, I would really like to make a project successful, but I can't help with the fact that Facebook page stiil not working, add to this the fact that now a lot of competitors who are more open and transparent, have a lot of support from investors with whom they met at conferences and largely give information support to such personalities as John Mcafee - take the example of these commands.

As far as your plans for the conference have already been implemented? You have already decided what platform you will participate in the conference? You claim that after carrying out the ICO - but the exact time is not set? What is the format of the meeting?
I think, that at this point, they do not have answers to most of these questions. This is similar to the initial plan for further actionц
Activity: 490
Merit: 103

Merit: 111
vite

I participate in this company with great pleasure. Very high quality project!
Do we need to fill some KYC documents ?
most likely not, nowhere is there a word about it
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I participate in this company with great pleasure. Very high quality project!
Activity: 300
Good evening! It's good to see that the company is growing! Every day many new people are added to the Telegram-chat!
this is really good for every project when their community growing
agree it is always nice to see new people
The developer wrote that probably will be added in the future, but at the moment, if you write to mail, they will respond quickly
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
I am happy to join this project and ready to work
are you new member of dev team or what?
Pages:
Jump to: