Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain - page 67. (Read 7798 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 12
There will be dashboard of raised funds on site after ICO launch? What will HRC do if don't reach the softcap?
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Why do you think so? Look at Trade.io, Envion, Universe and other large projects. Also you can read Cointelegraph and their last news about profit with top-3 largest ICO.
He means that this usually happens. But there are always exceptions to the rules.
You are right! Im talking about rare cases.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Why do you think so? Look at Trade.io, Envion, Universe and other large projects. Also you can read Cointelegraph and their last news about profit with top-3 largest ICO.
He means that this usually happens. But there are always exceptions to the rules.
I hope HRC team will listen your advice and improve site, white paper quality. Also HRC must increase number of social announcements.
They just need to add additional information about the team to the site. People do not like to give money to those about whom nothing is known.
I think they would read us and take it to account!

Thank you for your wishes! We will take everything into consideration!
Yes, it would be nice, i know that you can be a little bussy for Bitcointalk, but investors are like scanners - when they dont find that they want....nobody knows their decision.
Too many examples when a stealth project, flew to the moon )
In my analysis, sometimes investors even easier to earn where the project has a hard cup less than there where it is huge!

I hope HRC team will listen your advice and improve site, white paper quality. Also HRC must increase number of social announcements.
They just need to add additional information about the team to the site. People do not like to give money to those about whom nothing is known.

Yes, it would be nice, i know that you can be a little bussy for Bitcointalk, but investors are like scanners - when they dont find that they want....nobody knows their decision.
In my analysis, sometimes investors even easier to earn where the project has a hard cup less than there where it is huge!
Activity: 238

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Does anybody understand how HRC will work? All this information "bot with no emotion, without mistakes" sounds too ideal to be truth. I don't understand how the product will work? How to secure code from mistakes and bags. And a lot of other questions are in my mind...
Yes, there are many questions in the subject about the members of the team, and there is still no answer. They can not easily add this information to the site with a link to LinkedIn

Why they can't? The main idea of ICO and blockchain is that everybody can see everything. Even small hidden part of information is bad signal in this world)

I think that it is not necessary to draw conclusions on the front.
 The project is very young and the team is loaded with work because probably does not have time to add news!

I know that, but community and I trust in news, team, and ideas. But there are too many ICOs and even little movement like adding LinkedIn profiles will increase trust to HRC!
I agree with you! When investors think that something going wrong on such projects they would never invest in it!

Does anybody understand how HRC will work? All this information "bot with no emotion, without mistakes" sounds too ideal to be truth. I don't understand how the product will work? How to secure code from mistakes and bags. And a lot of other questions are in my mind...
Yes, there are many questions in the subject about the members of the team, and there is still no answer. They can not easily add this information to the site with a link to LinkedIn

Why they can't? The main idea of ICO and blockchain is that everybody can see everything. Even small hidden part of information is bad signal in this world)

The project is very young and the team is loaded with work because probably does not have time to add news!

I know that, but community and I trust in news, team, and ideas. But there are too many ICOs and even little movement like adding LinkedIn profiles will increase trust to HRC!
I agree with you! When investors think that something going wrong on such projects they would never invest in it!

Activity: 322
Have article as answer of your quastion!
https://medium.com/@yuday476/investment-instruments-based-on-new-generation-blockchain-84bd9f77141e
Don't find the information in this published article about the members of the team.
There's just one link to the bitcointalk profile
https://medium.com/@yuday476/investment-instruments-based-on-new-generation-blockchain-84bd9f77141e
Don't find the information in this published article about the members of the team.

Would understand it at all after project starting....

Yeah, but what about investors. I think they want to know all before funding in HRC. Or, at least, to see real team with real social networks and evidence of their experience.
Pages:
Jump to: