Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain - page 68. (Read 7798 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Does anybody understand how HRC will work? All this information "bot with no emotion, without mistakes" sounds too ideal to be truth. I don't understand how the product will work? How to secure code from mistakes and bags. And a lot of other questions are in my mind...

Would understand it at all after project starting....
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
Does anybody understand how HRC will work? All this information "bot with no emotion, without mistakes" sounds too ideal to be truth. I don't understand how the product will work? How to secure code from mistakes and bags. And a lot of other questions are in my mind...

05.04.2018 HRC will be list on the Coinmarketcup! This is good news.

It isn't hard to be listed on coinMarketCap. But, as for me, it's great when I don't need to open exchange account and can explode tokens price on CMC.
It sounds good. We expect news about  exchanges, it will be more better for token.
Its just roadmap but thats good if project has such great targets!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
It sounds good. We expect news about  exchanges, it will be more better for token.
Sounds 100% like a ponzi, if it looks like a ponzi, speaks like a ponzi and smells like a ponzi then it is a ponzi
Ponzi is something positive? what is it?

No, Ponzi scheme is way to fraud investors. You use money that collected from latest investors to pay earlier participators.  Link on wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_reply_coupon
pyramid? and this is something to do with it?
I think that there is no connection, maybe he was mistaken thead
He mean that this project are scam. At the moment we can not be sure that this is a fraud or not.
at the moment we can not with certainty 100% that this is fraudulent
Cannot see any information about company participation news. Somebody know about new partnerships with HRC?
Activity: 322
Sounds 100% like a ponzi, if it looks like a ponzi, speaks like a ponzi and smells like a ponzi then it is a ponzi

No, Ponzi scheme is way to fraud investors. You use money that collected from latest investors to pay earlier participators.  Link on wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_reply_coupon
He mean that this project are scam. At the moment we can not be sure that this is a fraud or not.
at the moment we can not with certainty 100% that this is fraudulent

We can say "scam" when project will go down, but usually it happends after ICO, now its just like error.

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

Yes that it is I re-read your message several times but did not understand
Activity: 71
Twitter: @AndreTeaPanda
My page was blocked free times. I don't know why, all I do — messaging with my friends and sharing histories) Fb algorithm isn't good enough, they should improve it.
This is not the first bounty page which was banned in social network.

There are many problems with Facebook. We need to wait for a while.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
And what happens with facebook. The link is not active. Or are the planned improvements?

There can be two reasons:
1. The page isn't created yet
2. The page was banned by facebook algorithm

Anyway, better will be to hear official answer.

The Facebook team works very slowly with its customers. And as always, solving issues related to Facebook pages takes a long time.
We will try to solve the problem as soon as possible.
On site is written that HRC tokens will be listed on Yobit and CoinExchange. Do you have partnership with them or after ICO end you will be trying to list there?
I think they have agreements with that stock exchanges. If they want try, they must write about that.

It would be perfect to see HRC tokens on Binance. This exchange boosts price each token and coin, that listed on it.
Do you trading there? Because i heard that they have some problems.
It's sad, that the project doesn't upload new videos to the YouTube channel. This will be more effective in attracting new investors,
I think they need to give some time
Pages:
Jump to: