Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain - page 71. (Read 7798 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Well, not all campaigns were perfect from the very beginning, there is still time to finish the work on the site and bring it to a user-friendly interface
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
Do you accept VISA cards?
here will be bounty program?

You can invest in HRC with BTC or ETH, like in any another ICO.
If bounty campaign will be, you will see the link on topic in this thread.
Yes, you are right!
I'm sure that devs would notify  us  when the bounty campaign will started!
i glad to say that bounty campaign allready started - you can join here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2633490.new#new
Bounty campaign? it's mean? i can get more bonus?

In addition to the bounty program, we have a referral system, with which you can get additional bonuses.

How can i get my referral link?

Maybe you need to contact HTC support and they will allow you to special referral account. Because I didn't find any "sign up form" on site.
Well thanks for the advice, I will write to tech support, hopefully they will tell me how to get my referral link

Referral link you can get in your profile -> "MY REFERALS" tab -> click "ADD LINK" Wink

How can i go to profile? please give a link for registration. sorry but i can't find it and my head pain.

I wrote higher, that HRc must work under the site. Too many questions, hard to understand design, low quality pictures — all of these are signaling investors about team responsibility. Your idea sounds good, but realization isn't on needed level.

P.S: I didn't find it too...
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Yes, you are right!
i glad to say that bounty campaign allready started - you can join here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2633490.new#new

In addition to the bounty program, we have a referral system, with which you can get additional bonuses.

Maybe you need to contact HTC support and they will allow you to special referral account. Because I didn't find any "sign up form" on site.
Well thanks for the advice, I will write to tech support, hopefully they will tell me how to get my referral link

Referral link you can get in your profile -> "MY REFERALS" tab -> click "ADD LINK" Wink

Thanks for answer) i also tried to find.
Activity: 98

Yes, you are right!

what has happened with main page HRC? I can see only sign in and sign up form and nothing else. Earlier there were all HRC info and link to white paper.
Perhaps your site does not load, or the full information is slowly loaded. I'm even on the phone, and the tablet is OK

They have already fixed the problem. Before I saw only sign up and sign in and orange background) Devs must check code and fix each bag, it's not a good signal for ICO project...

Activity: 196
what has happened with main page HRC? I can see only sign in and sign up form and nothing else. Earlier there were all HRC info and link to white paper.
Hmm, work fine. Try to use link like https://highrewardcoin.io/#PURPOSEOFTOKENS
Perhaps your site does not load, or the full information is slowly loaded. I'm even on the phone, and the tablet is OK
What is included in the additional bonuses?
it seems that now the bonus 8%, same like the referral system is also - 8%

Looks a bit strange the same bonuses amount. Investors should have more discount than 8%. As usual, projects offer 15-40% bonuses in pre-ICO sales.
Maybe they will change bonuses before the pre ico starts. I agree that usually on pre ico gives more than 10 percent bonus.

No project will do this. Investors know one amount of bonuses, and if something will be changed, it will be very strange and unprofessional...

Looks a bit strange the same bonuses amount. Investors should have more discount than 8%. As usual, projects offer 15-40% bonuses in pre-ICO sales.
Maybe they will change bonuses before the pre ico starts. I agree that usually on pre ico gives more than 10 percent bonus.
Is not it too late to change bonuses before starting. It will seem that they do not know what they are doing
Activity: 196

Activity: 602
Merit: 15
On the one hand it's even good that the discount is not large, so the project is confident that this % will be enough.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15

Ico scared me by big bonuses

Yes, you are right!

Yes, you are right!

In white paper is written than 10% tokens are reserved for referral payments and bounty campaign. When will bounty start?

bounty campaign allready started:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2633490.new#new
I want to know more information, such as the background of your company, who is your team and advisors, etc

The company has existed for a long time and the team was also formed many years ago. We have several people who advise us, but as you could already notice we did not show their photos on the site, as it was their wish.
After the ICO we will have a conference of the owners of our tokens, most likely in Macau.

Pretty silly movement, don't be offended. Investors love when they can see real team and their social profiles. If persons have something to hide, this is first alarm signal...

I'd reccomend you to add all your team members on site and add social links to their accounts.

Thank you. We will take into account your desire to see our team on the site!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.
The project announced advisors? I want to see the team of project.

All HRC team and advisors are anonymous... They won't tell to public their name and social profiles, as I understand.

smells like scam to me,  good luck though

even the thread op is newbie newly created.
Pages:
Jump to: