Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] IAGON⚡️ AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems⚡️ Client App Updated! - page 39. (Read 47295 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
This is an excellent project with good support. Quickly and often publish the latest news about the project. The project helps you literally without leaving home and without special efforts to earn tokens, and then the user decides what to do with them to sell and get his good income or leave as an investment. The idea is very modern for our time. Undoubtedly, a promising project. Watching him, I'm more and more convinced of this  Tongue Tongue
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I really do love their partnership with wings!

WINGS provides a decentralized prediction market to the holder of its tokens, where participants receive tokens for their accurate forecasts regarding the results of a submitted project. If a participant has proven expertise in accurately forecasting different projects, he or she will be able to take part in the new forecasting campaign. This is how holders of WINGS tokens will be able to forecast the result of the upcoming IAGON token generation event. WINGS is an Ethereum network that has an unbreakable and 100% accountable track record of the token sale evaluation from a diverse group of crypto advisors, enthusiasts and experts who take part in the strong WINGS community. We look forward to working together with WINGS to gather crowd opinion about our IAGON token generation event. Besides that, we strongly believe that WINGS community would only help maximize our social promotion to reach early adopters for our project.

Why I love?

I think they can go much further together  Wink
Activity: 62
The project team is with ability to execute, the chellange is marketing and awareness. Good luck team! Good luck community! to the moon together Cool
Activity: 34
IAGON strive to prevent online community platforms shutdowns by collecting several shards and copies of each shard, so data stored on platform is accessible 24/7!!!
Activity: 68
Your project is cool. I am absolutely happy that i found you
Activity: 51
Nearly one in five virtual machines (VMs) worldwide is in the public cloud, reflecting only the beginning of the growth and the adoption of public cloud services among traditional enterprises. Great future
copper member
Activity: 98
I wish the team got the right talents to take the project to the next level. All the best guys.
Activity: 224
IAGON is a platform for harnessing the storage capacities and processing power of multiple smart devices over a decentralized Blockchain/Tangle grid. IAGON utilizes and enables storing big data files and repositories, as well as smaller scales of files, and carries out complex computational processes, such as those needed for artificial intelligence and machine learning operations. IAGON operates a fully secure and encrypted platform that integrates blockchain/tangle, cryptographic and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies in a user-friendly way.

Under IAGON’s platform you can imagine a world where anyone can profit by joining a massive processing grid. IAGON will provide a fully automated platform for carrying out the storage and processing tasks of users on the basis of unutilized storage and processing capacities that are contributed by the “miners”. The miners will be able to convert the tokens back to fiat money, to accumulate them or to pay for similar services that they need with the tokens. For each transaction, IAGON will charge 10% commission and the rest of the tokens will be transferred to the miner. This decentralized cloud platform will operate two grids, i.e. a storage grid and a processing grid. Both grids operate on a Blockchain platform powered by Machine Learning capabilities to
optimize the allocation of tasks and files to miners.
Activity: 34
IAGON BUILDS A WORLD WHERE ANYONE CAN PROFIT BY JOINING A MASSIVE PROCESSING AND STORAGE PLATFORM
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
I have a clue about decentralized cloud systems but how does artificial intelligence affect these services?
Activity: 70
The company operates openly and has a proven team. They use sophisticated technology to create a new platform that promises to change the way communications and cloud computing work. They are still in early development,so personally I'm going to keep an eye on these guys as they are likely to take big steps in the near future.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
And I'm really worried about the performance of storing files in the grid grid grid. Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to when the innovation will happen.
Activity: 72
IAGON’s platform is fully decentralized and secure since it runs on Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) - there is no single point of failure or possibility of hacker attack
Activity: 182
Interestingly, softcap set at a sufficiently high level,very, very powerful advisers. Icobench has high scores.The very topic of decentralized storage and cloud computing is very promising, and we have seen several examples of "fired" projects.In this topic see huge prospects in the coming few years. And sodtcap is collected! My applauses  Cool
Activity: 119
Such a dedicated and amazing team with dedication and I really liked this project as soon as it will succeeded
Activity: 154
Very interesting project. Very promising
Activity: 210
But probably now they have another version, anyway the link is the same  Cool
Activity: 154
IAGON’s Secure Lake is based on the Blockchain unbreakable encryption technology. That is really great
Activity: 38
basically -  this means you get 16,667 IAGON per ETH if you invest at the .06 per Iagon level - if ETH is <= $1,000       so,  incentive here is to invest more ETH if the ETH price falls
Activity: 573
Merit: 100
Futurov
The project vision is really promising "to create a global supercomputer" but you also mentioned that is is powered by Artificial Intelligence. Question, what is your security measures to assure that all of the data and information are secured specially you are talking about cloud storage  and cloud system.
Pages:
Jump to: