Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] IAGON⚡️ AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems⚡️ Client App Updated! - page 42. (Read 47295 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
SO much traffic here and in telegram and other networks, I believe we must buy now till it's too late  Grin Grin Too much investors everywhere
Activity: 68
Invested 1 eth more!!! Just wanted to share this news  Grin Grin
Activity: 135
I love their CEO and COO! People with background!

Dr. Navjit Dhaliwal — CEO: A serial entrepreneur with a keen interest in business and technology. He is leading the IAGON team in an effort to be at the forefront of the decentralized cloud services industry. Dr. Navjit Dhaliwal stands tall behind two of his previously successful business ventures and clearly makes his mark with IAGON.

COO:
Dr. Elad Harison — Co-founder and COO: He is an AI and Machine Learning Expert, Economist and Industrial Engineer. His everyday work integrates the technical, scientific, business and economic aspects of the organizational processes at IAGON. He is responsible for fostering a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
Activity: 70
The business looks rather budding.
Irreproachable vision, believable vision, interesting project!

I 100% agree  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 72
I am a fan of their partners. All the partners are really reliable and world famous. For example, Oracle. Let me hope Iagon keep working together with partners to perform better  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Huge psychological burden on the team. But believe they will deal with eve problem! Work hard play hard
Activity: 119
I believe it will be possible for the team to maintain big data. What are other's thoughts?
Activity: 3
Wow! Didn't know about bounty, thank you Bosnia. As I see for TWITTER COMPETITION, so Like and Retweet their posts on Twitter = 2–10 IAG tokens! That's super cool
Activity: 34
They have bounty campaign by the way... They have allocated 8 333 333.000 IAG tokens for the purpose of competition
Activity: 154
I think that as they have KYC they know everyone, so I hope their community is trustful  Cool
Activity: 51
IAGON Mission is the following: IAGON’s major aim is to revolutionize the cloud and web services market by offering a decentralized grid of storage and processing. By joining the unused storage capacity in servers and personal computers and their processing power, we can create a super-computer and super data center that can compete with any of the current cloud computing moguls.  SOUNDS REALLY COOL  Smiley Smiley I hope everything will be done to achieve this goal  Cool
Activity: 146
What do you think of their chat in telegram? I think really cool managing, many supporters in there! It all causes trust!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I see this project has not reached the soft cap until now and you can see for yourself https://www.iagon.com/ but do you have a lot of time for softcap to be achieved?

I am sure that they will achieve soft cap very soon  Smiley Smiley I've already invested

Hopefully all the expectations of people who have invested for this project will be realized and they finish their softcap well.
copper member
Activity: 152
Very well, guys, that you think in advance how to secure the project against various kinds of errors. Such an approach only encourages and attracts more supporters.
Activity: 55
I always look for milestones! And this project really follows its timeline! Waiting for Distributed Processing, of course  Wink Cheesy Smiley

That's what I also do  Grin Grin And by now they are following their deadlines! No delays  Cool Cool hope it will be so in future
Activity: 55
Yeeeeah. Had some time to buy tokens today   Roll Eyes
Activity: 51
I always look for milestones! And this project really follows its timeline! Waiting for Distributed Processing, of course  Wink Cheesy Smiley
Activity: 135
It is really interesting and cool that  Iagon uses machine learning algorithms and encryption/decryption protocols, thanks to this creates secure data storage on various platforms. This is like a safe which allows you to open yourself with different keys, but in each case remains invincible!!!
Activity: 29
I like wonderful promos of this project that is good reason for me to invest in it. I hope they will raise enough amount to establish this network dev team portfolio is looking nice and chances are so high there for steady growth.

I fully agree with you!!! 100% you right! Moon soon!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
I like wonderful promos of this project that is good reason for me to invest in it. I hope they will raise enough amount to establish this network dev team portfolio is looking nice and chances are so high there for steady growth.
Pages:
Jump to: