Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] IAGON⚡️ AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems⚡️ Client App Updated! - page 41. (Read 47295 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
The market of cloud storage services is composed by a large number of companies that operate and offer data storage programs, from small data centers who cater to the needs of individuals and SMEs to large storage facilities of companies (such as Amazon, Google and Microsoft). It means a lot
Activity: 19
Activity: 62
What I really like about this project is that there are many projects ongoing in terms of providing secure storage over a decentralized network.
Activity: 84
The thing that I appreciate is that IAGON was built not only to serve the decentralized network but also work with current data storage facilities like SQL and NoSQL databases . The approach taken with IAGON is unique to the point that IAGON utilizes is machine learning algorithm to distribute load across a decentralized network for processing and then encrypts/decrypts data which  ows through its system.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
IAGON uses the Proof-of-Utilitarian Work (PoUW), where the Iagon miner nodes need to proof the usage of their spare resources with meaningful computational work (CPU cycles and computer storage), beyond Bitcoin's Proof-of-Work (PoW), where computing power and energy are wasted without any real utility application.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Talking about Fiat, purchases can be made via all ETH, Bank Transfer or debit/card (We also use Changelly as our API and this allows for us to convert other currencies to ETH on site, before purchase).  Grin
Activity: 119
By the way, speaking about AI, Artificial Intelligence is a set of advanced computational models and processes inspired by research of the human brain. These models and tools operate behind the scenes of many apps, websites and applications in a seamless way that does not interfere with the user’s interaction through the UI. For example, web searches an d similarity between terms, automated translation, face recognition and recommendation systems are some of the applications of AI.
IAGON created The Alexandria Protocol - an innovative and revolutionary Smart Control Plane Protocol" that uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Blockchain to coordinate, optimize and control Decentralized Smart Global Computational Grid (SGCG) resources. Alexandria protocol was named after the royal library to remind people of the risk that comes along with protecting our most important data.I love this partnership!
Activity: 70
My congratulations on soft cap collected!!! Great team! Great CEO! Great project!!! To the moon  Grin Grin
Activity: 29

Dear IAGON Community,

There is not much that one can accomplish alone, however, with the assistance and encouragement of those who support you, there is no limit to the great things that can be achieved.

As the CEO of IAGON, I would like to personally take a moment to say Thank You to everyone that has been supporting our vision from the beginning. Together, with all of you, we have managed to exceed our Soft Cap of 5K ETH, and continue to maintain decent momentum while we move forward towards reaching our Hard Cap.

The significance of our supporters cannot be overstated, and our team will continue to work diligently on the goals that we have set forth for our project as we pledge to, not only reciprocate the faith that IAGON supporters have exhibited towards us and our platform, but to validate it as well.

With the Main Sale being Live and the referral competition still underway, we look forward to having your continued support and encouragement as we strive to disrupt the industry with our revolutionary platform.

So once again, Thank You IAGON Community Members! Without your belief in the endless potential behind IAGON’s ambitiously innovative platform, we would not have made it this far.

Sincerely,

Navjit Dhaliwal, CEO at Iagon
Kindly words to say thanks from Iagon CEO.
We all stay strongly behind you to support the Iagon project.
Let's do what you think are the best for Iagon and keep the project moving upwards.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 8
AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems

Dear IAGON Community,

There is not much that one can accomplish alone, however, with the assistance and encouragement of those who support you, there is no limit to the great things that can be achieved.

As the CEO of IAGON, I would like to personally take a moment to say Thank You to everyone that has been supporting our vision from the beginning. Together, with all of you, we have managed to exceed our Soft Cap of 5K ETH, and continue to maintain decent momentum while we move forward towards reaching our Hard Cap.

The significance of our supporters cannot be overstated, and our team will continue to work diligently on the goals that we have set forth for our project as we pledge to, not only reciprocate the faith that IAGON supporters have exhibited towards us and our platform, but to validate it as well.

With the Main Sale being Live and the referral competition still underway, we look forward to having your continued support and encouragement as we strive to disrupt the industry with our revolutionary platform.

So once again, Thank You IAGON Community Members! Without your belief in the endless potential behind IAGON’s ambitiously innovative platform, we would not have made it this far.

Sincerely,

Navjit Dhaliwal, CEO at Iagon
Activity: 154
Hey anyone in here? SOFTCAP IS COLLECTED!!! WOWWW!!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 35
Someone knows can I have tokens on ERC20 wallet? Like Mew?
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME

https://medium.com/@navjitdhaliwal/dear-iagon-community-aa1a8753b24e
I know the answer  Cool PreICO Price 1 IAG = 0.06 USD, Price 1 IAG = 0.12USD. And minimum to invest is 0.1 ETH!
Activity: 131
Forgot price and minimum to invest. Who can help please?

What problem you are having please explain with details so other people can help you. It is pretty hard to understand what are you asking for. This project have very friendly community.

Yeah, the community is 100% friendly! The best I've seen  Wink Wink I am asking about token price and minimum sum to invest
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

What problem you are having please explain with details so other people can help you. It is pretty hard to understand what are you asking for. This project have very friendly community.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I see this project has not reached the soft cap until now and you can see for yourself https://www.iagon.com/ but do you have a lot of time for softcap to be achieved?

I am sure that they will achieve soft cap very soon  Smiley Smiley I've already invested

Hopefully all the expectations of people who have invested for this project will be realized and they finish their softcap well.

I have seen in ICO listing websites that they have given a positive rating for this project and there are huge chances for IAGON to reach the soft cap easily because the community in the telegram group is very huge.
Activity: 131
Pages:
Jump to: