Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] IAGON⚡️ AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems⚡️ Client App Updated! - page 50. (Read 47169 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Did you know that IAGON can cut the cost of AWS by as much as 80%? Check out this interview with CEO Navjit Dhaliwal to learn more! https://medium.com/…/new-blockchain-cloud-80-cheaper-than-a…. #ICO #Iagon #IagonICO
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Revolutionary Iagon Group is coming to the dark data storage infrastructure, the project is a good part of how to manage data in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
The cloud storage market has been blooming in recent years, due to the undebatable adoption of cloud solutions across verticals such as healthcare, media, tech companies, BFSI and more, is driving the demand growth for cloud storage solutions.

Additional factors fueling the growth of the market are increasing adoption of cloud storage gateways, more awareness and deployment of cloud-based solutions and the appearance of decentralized cloud storage networks.

Cloud storage service providers are responsible for operating and managing the servers, as well as guaranteeing the security and availability of their client’s data. This is where the biggest challenges for cloud storage vendors has emerged.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
A good campaign and an interesting concept! Join the guys because the staff is great, even perfectly copes with his duties!
Activity: 238
As the IAGON platform strives to revolutionize the cloud, we understand that it is not just the technology behind the IAGON platform that will bring success and adoption of our services, but also in the team, partners and supporters that we have around us.
copper member
Activity: 378
IAGON has the right to engage subcontractors to perform the entire or partial development and execution of the IAGON platform . The scope and extent of the development of the IAGON platform
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
I invested through Dragonchain,  and I want to invest now....but honestly,  cannot figure out how to do it -  what's the deal?  You guys are being pretty amateur -  is there a guide on how to do it,  or can you just tell me?
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
It is interesting how much better it will be cloud service powered by Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain/
Activity: 2
Are you going to use Dragonchain platform for IAGON Token? Your whitepaper has information crowdsale will be on ETH.
Activity: 126
how do i know if signature campaign for Jr. member is still on ? i scrolled down and found nothing.....
Program Iagon using machine learning algorithms and encryption/decryption protocols, thanks to this creates secure data storage on various platforms. This is like a safe which allows you to open yourself with different keys, but in each case remains invincible.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Looks like nice and prospective project. Especially among the huge amount of scans this project looks very worthy.
Presale limits too much for me, but I'll keep Jargon in mind and wait for main sale with no investment restrictions.

Yup. Thats pretty much the case with all these ICOs and I suppose life in general. The rich with the deep pockets get the best deals and least risk...

I have to wait for the main sale also. See ya there
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
The Importance of Encrypted Platforms

IAGON prides itself on the safety and security that is provided on our decentralized platform and we feel that viable security features should always be at the top of your list, especially when dealing with sensitive personal identity or financial information. One of the most effective ways to attain the security that you’re seeking is by way of encryption. Providing an additional layer of security for end users, encryption of secure platforms is an incredibly important aspect of IT (information technology) that allows you to trust in various services and devices that would otherwise be viewed as potential security risks.

As society and technology advance, increasing numbers of services are being offered via the cloud or mobile devices, which in turn allows for better overall productivity throughout a day, however, there are always chances for unsuspecting individuals to misplace their device, making their secure information available to those who find it. That is, of course, unless you have already encrypted the data, preventing unauthorized individuals from accessing your private information. But, encryption goes far beyond simply securing the data on your device.

Our users desire to protect their information, ensuring that the content that they may be transferring is done so in the most secure way possible, and our encryption/decryption protocol is used to ensure the security of the internally stored data. All data stored within IAGON’s platform is encrypted to some degree in order to protect the data in the event of a breach. In addition, IAGON has a variety of options to store data on its platform, including SQL,NoSQL, private Blockchains and other 3rd party storage providers which are compliant with regulatory requirements. IAGON at its core uses AES-256 to encrypt and decrypt data, which is the encryption standard recommended by the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) and uses a symmetric key algorithm.
https://medium.com/iagon-official/the-importance-of-encrypted-platforms-76f387ee9a2

This unique protection is only available through the implementation of encryption techniques and allows you to truly trust the platform in which you are sharing your most sacred information.
IAGON partners with SUSE for storage advantages

Developers have decided to partner with SUSE, the world’s first provider of an Enterprise Linux Distribution for a number of important reasons that they believe will bring value to IAGON platform.

Read more on Medium -
https://medium.com/iagon-official/iagon-partners-with-suse-for-storage-advantages-fa6e6537adca
copper member
Activity: 378
unique, exclusive, secure, and encrypted distributed storage solution using blockchain and sharding protocols
Activity: 22
Is there whitelist to join pre-sale?

You need just to register on our website and do KYC form through it!
After this, you can participate.

Thank you. What main competitors do you have? How it differs from Google Cloud?
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
What will happen to the tokens not distributed during ICO?
How can I make a payment? How long does the payment take?do you have any bonuses for the main sale?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
are all unsold IAG tokens  going to be burned? What about smartcontract address? Thanks for any answer.

Smartcontract address:

Token symbol : IAG
Decimal : 18
Contract Address: 0x96e322f2a4f151cd898f86ea5626cc6e10090c76

unsold tokens will be distributed to the token holders
are all unsold IAG tokens  going to be burned? What about smartcontract address? Thanks for any answer.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Hey I have a question , we could mining with datacenter with IAGON ? When wiill be ICO ? Thank you for any answer.
Pages:
Jump to: