Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] IAGON⚡️ AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems⚡️ Client App Updated! - page 52. (Read 47169 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Oh. I want ask about this theme too. So it means as if i would invest in term of $   100US?  although. The rate of eth at present lower

Yes even if the conversion of eth to usd is below 1000$, it will be calculated as 1000$ on the presale. Unless if eth price will be above 1000$ then it will be above 1000$.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Oh. I want ask about this theme too. So it means as if i would invest in term of $   100US?  although. The rate of eth at present lower
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
How can be calculated the minimum investment if the price is pegged at min. 1000 $? What is the minimum investment in that case in ETH? Thank you for your reply in advance
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
how do those of us who participated in Dragonchain ICO of Iagon get whitelisted and access to your presale at same terms we invested in?

Individuals who participated in the Dragonchain pre-sale will have the right to buy according to their DSS score, which will be locked according to when the previous contribution was made and pegged  ETH price. Otherwise, they can take advantage of the new prices.

⚡️ Pre-Sale prices:

- 0.06 USD per IAG token - for contribution >  25 ETH;
- 0.07 USD per IAG token - for contribution >  10 ETH;
- 0.08 USD per IAG token - for contribution >    5 ETH;
- 0.09 USD per IAG token - for contribution > 0.1 ETH;

THE PRE-SALE ETH PRICE IS PEGGED AT MINIMUM $1,000 USD
so lagon have 4 pre sale to reach the minimum target?how much the soft cap if their have and also the hard cap of this project? what kind of token is lagon?total emission? Available pre ico?
Activity: 219
how do those of us who participated in Dragonchain ICO of Iagon get whitelisted and access to your presale at same terms we invested in?

Individuals who participated in the Dragonchain pre-sale will have the right to buy according to their DSS score, which will be locked according to when the previous contribution was made and pegged  ETH price. Otherwise, they can take advantage of the new prices.

⚡️ Pre-Sale prices:

Thanks for your response-  so the ETH address we were whitelisted with during the DragonChain presale is already on the whitelist for the new presale?  And,  we will just send to the new contribution address and get the tokens sent to us?  (and,  how do we get notified what address to send to?)
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 8
AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems

⚡️ Pre-Sale prices:

Activity: 219
Activity: 630
a project that uses a platform that has never existed, I think there will be a lot of interest because it brings the concept of data storage is very smart using the system blockchain
It is very much its own advantages that exist in the project. Surely it will be a lot of people who provide support for this project, hopefully this project can evolve going forward.
do you have any idea about the capacity of the storage they're going utilize and computing? I have been curious if there computing to the limit they're going to block or they're going to transfer to different storage?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
a project that uses a platform that has never existed, I think there will be a lot of interest because it brings the concept of data storage is very smart using the system blockchain
It is very much its own advantages that exist in the project. Surely it will be a lot of people who provide support for this project, hopefully this project can evolve going forward.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
concepts and ideas are indeed interesting but in order to be more attractive again for investors certainly should be supported by active promotion and a lot because with such projects will be better known by many people and hopefully to the fore many of the participants who support the project These.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
Hi all, my name is Gregg and I work in the sphere of marketing helping my colleagues to search information about various ICO, and at this moment I have 200 crypto bloggers on YouTube with audience of over 5000 followers (data format: channel link - amount of followers - email)
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Hi Iagon,

We added you to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/iagon

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
Activity: 27
Individuals who participate in the pre-sale of dragon chains should be considered as effective purchases or as token airdrops. Encourage their early participation.
copper member
Activity: 378
Iagon AI platform will schedule, allocate and optimize decentralized, idle computing processing tasks and storage, using participant miner's under-utilized smart device
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
IAGON Platform Shines at ICO QATAR

This year has opened several doors and presented endless opportunities for the IAGON team as we forge ahead and break barriers with our revolutionary platform. Although our project is off to an incredible start, we continue to work towards positioning ourselves globally and are honored and thankful for every chance that we have to present our platform to the world.

On May 14th, 2018, we had the opportunity to do just that as we presented the IAGON platform during one of Qatar’s first ICO conferences, which was located in Doha.

The invitation-only, ICO Qatar Conference event hosted a panel of nine speakers and showcased seven amazingly innovative projects, including IAGON. During our time at the conference, we had the chance to reveal the overall vision behind the IAGON platform, while also connecting with thought leaders from across the globe, creating bonds and building bridges that will aid us all in the global expansion of our respective brands.

During ICO QATAR, visitors and participants took part in a Q&A session that led to in depth conversations and straightforward feedback regarding the IAGON project and the other projects that were being showcased at the time. This portion of the conference was vital to the future growth and development of these cutting edge technologies because, not only did it provide a network of Industry peers that are willing to assist in the process, but it also allows us to listen to our potential users and make changes to enhance the usability of our platform, to fit the needs that we may have otherwise overlooked.

Overall, ICO QATAR was a success and, although the exact number of investors has yet to be determined, we did manage to make a bevy of new professional connections, while securing a meeting at the Qatar Financial Center (QFC), where we spoke with one of their representatives about the potential for future collaborations. Moreover, through our networking efforts, we were able to connect with a few additional investors, enthusiasts and other like minded individuals that see this technology as being on the precipice of revolutionary change. Included in our newly minted relationships is a Qatari investor, interested and ready to learn more about what we have to offer, as well as a couple of individuals that are interested in becoming a part of AGON’s initial adopter program.

As IAGON continues to grow, we will continue to present our groundbreaking platform to the world, revealing updates and events to our community, as they take place.

https://medium.com/iagon-official/iagon-platform-shines-at-ico-qatar-b0fa4b22025a
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
hello dev, your project looks promising, i will try to participate in you project. How much softcap and hardcap for this project?
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Are you and your legal team not also worried about the"general vagueness of the SEC" and the implication of opening your own Pre-sale? I hope you understand as a future investor in IAGON.  I appreicate anything further you can provide your members.  Thanks

Everyone has to be worried about SEC vaguness but IAGON's legal team is confident of the parameters put in place. And they dont see any reason why token sale cannot continue

I tried looking around to find this information but I cannot find it anywhere...I assume that since the ICO will resume May 27th, that it is no longer going through Dragonchain right?

Does that mean USA citizens cannot participate? Also would we need to do another KYC if we went through dragonchain's?
Activity: 266
I see this very nice project, by having a responsible team I believe that this project will be managed very well by all the team
Hopefully the project can run smoothly and can easily reach the target.
copper member
Activity: 378
They will provide users with a solution in which they can store data without hesitation and not worry that they can be hacked. Go go Iagon
Pages:
Jump to: