Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] IAGON⚡️ AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems⚡️ Client App Updated! - page 53. (Read 47169 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I liked the name of the project. So I want to say "We create trends." Very good name for the project on social networks. Good luck with your network.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
The signature campaign ends on July 14, right? Will the extension take time? Will the coin distribution be immediately after the ico?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
a good project maybe you need to add a roadmap for this project so that participants are more interested in joining.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
IAGON project that brings a very good concept and has a very useful purpose, hopefully with the passage of time this project will increasingly get a lot of support
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Thank for answer on my previously question. And next question: Will Rocket Chain Capital have our DDSS scores? Thanks for any answer.

As developers already said: Yes. the Rocket Chain Capital will have your DSS scores. I hope you happy with answer Smiley))
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Thank for answer on my previously question. And next question: Will Rocket Chain Capital have our DDSS scores? Thanks for any answer.
 i will waiting your ico. What any procedure about whitelist and kyc? Thank you for any answer. Iagon - very important project.
Hi admins will we receive notification from rocketfuel whether we are approved to participate or not?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
So this will mainly be dedicated to storage like Storj and Siacoin work or will there be any fundamental difference ...
When is the token distribution (of presale token)? any locking period for that?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I see this project has good prospects in the future, all information is very clear about the composition of the activity plan of this project, the sale of coins is very attractive with the normal price and total supply is not excessive, and most importantly this project has clarity about the exchange of coins developed
Been watching this project, but have been flatout for a few weeks. Need to get signed up so I can participate, if I'm not too late...

You can sign up on site now. Presale will be on May 27th. This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start!
Been watching this project, but have been flatout for a few weeks. Need to get signed up so I can participate, if I'm not too late...
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Meet IAGON at ICO QATAR CONFERENCE

Platform to learn & engage on Blockchain & ICO Projects.

Check more about the event on the website - http://icoqatar.com/
Activity: 216
Best solution for smart cities
you have great advisors and partners, it's interesting and seems promising.
For kyc we have to go thru dragonchain or is there seperate  kyc on iagon website? Thanks for any answer.
so has it been confirmed for sure US non-accredited citizens can now no longer participate in the IAGON presale?  Also what do we do with the IAGT that is in our wallet then? Since it has no value
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 8
AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems

and when will the bounty end?

Bounty campaign ends at the end of June.
Follow us for further announcements.
Activity: 326
So i see a bunch of conflicting dates...
When is the presale and main sale?

Some sources state may 27th for presale
June for mainsale...

But from what I see here the presale is already going.

Can someone fill me in with correct dates

Our pre-sale starts May 27th, 16:00 CEST and lasts for 30 days.

General Token Sale: begins on July 7th and lasts for 30-60 days.

and when will the bounty end?
Activity: 392
I think IAGON is goal can be achieved with the storage and processing of all information as a server but with a good level of security. The potential of the project is enormous. "I see the project writing storage and processing information at market prices." Specifically, how is the market price determined?
Pages:
Jump to: