Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO HeadStart - THE SAFEST ICO FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - HardRock Hotels - page 9. (Read 5360 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the facebook of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!
Activity: 420
How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help

In total, the project expects to release about 1,250 million tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.

And why the project decided to release so many tokens? I think that 1,250 million is too much quantity, which will be difficult to distribute among all comers

You are mistaken, a large number of tokens does not play a role in the distribution of them among the participants, because the distribution occurs in percentages and developers and managers can easily calculate how much should be allocated to a particular participant
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think Advertising has always been the engine of any project. The main thing about marketing is that the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I don't know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not do another marketing stage.
How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help

In total, the project expects to release about 1,250 million tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.

And why the project decided to release so many tokens? I think that 1,250 million is too much quantity, which will be difficult to distribute among all comers
Activity: 420

Activity: 392
Promising project. It is nice to see that it is supported by so many users. I except that other members of crypto community will understand how interesting Headstart could be too.
It has already happened. Headstart has many interesting partners and these collaborations could improve the system. This project is really exciting and there is no problem to find new strategical partners for Headstart.
I agree with your words. Unfortunately, I don’t know nothing about their partners. Can you tell me about this theme something? I would be happy to know some additional information about this platform.
Ok. So, I will tell you a little bit about their partner that developers have found recently. It is Nauticus Blockchain that has became a Headstart’s partner in May.
It is great. What advantages does offer this collaboration? How useful could Nauticus Blockchain be for Headstart? I want to know more details about their partnership.
Look, this company can provide user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and other features. Of course, this work will be based on blockchain technology. That’s why I guess this partnership is really important for Headstart. It could make platform work more efficient and successful.
Wow. It is really very interesting. I hope we will notice these features using the Headstart platform. I think that blockchain technology is a necessary condition to design a successful project for the current market.
You are absolutely right. It is a great technology that could change the world. It could be involved in any existing industry. I expect that Headstart will use it with wisely.
Activity: 238
Promising project. It is nice to see that it is supported by so many users. I except that other members of crypto community will understand how interesting Headstart could be too.
It has already happened. Headstart has many interesting partners and these collaborations could improve the system. This project is really exciting and there is no problem to find new strategical partners for Headstart.
I agree with your words. Unfortunately, I don’t know nothing about their partners. Can you tell me about this theme something? I would be happy to know some additional information about this platform.
Ok. So, I will tell you a little bit about their partner that developers have found recently. It is Nauticus Blockchain that has became a Headstart’s partner in May.
It is great. What advantages does offer this collaboration? How useful could Nauticus Blockchain be for Headstart? I want to know more details about their partnership.
Look, this company can provide user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and other features. Of course, this work will be based on blockchain technology. That’s why I guess this partnership is really important for Headstart. It could make platform work more efficient and successful.
Wow. It is really very interesting. I hope we will notice these features using the Headstart platform. I think that blockchain technology is a necessary condition to design a successful project for the current market.
Activity: 19
I rely this project will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales.
 Good luck team!
Activity: 14
Greetings, guys! I want the project advance! Very great business, discerning website!
Activity: 406
Hey, everyone. I want to participate in the crowdsale but I still can’t find any instruction how to do it. Can someone explain me this procedure? I will be very thankful for your help.
Probably, I can help you. You need to make a registration on their official website and fill in some information including your email. Than you need to activate your account using the link that will be send to your email box. Is everything clear for you now?
Yes, thanks. Now I understand it. So, what I need to do next? There will be a special link to buy MOAT or there is another procedure to do it?
Next you need to login in your account on the website. Than, you need to find a button called back it and choose the necessary cryptocurrency. If you are familiar with the purchase process of any other tokens all next steps are easy for you. In case I can help you again. Also, you need to read all information that will be mentioned during the purchase.
It so nice that this project has a very nice and helpful community. Yes, I have bought some tokens before. I am very careful because I had lost my assets after one deal.
Also, you can use a nice guide-video from Headstart’s official account in facebook. I forgot about it. Here you are.
 https://www.facebook.com/ICOHeadStartPlatform/videos/422389608199398/

Wow. This video is really very useful. Thanks again for your help. I guess now I am ready to make this purchase. You can wish me good luck.
Activity: 154
Hey, everyone. I want to participate in the crowdsale but I still can’t find any instruction how to do it. Can someone explain me this procedure? I will be very thankful for your help.
Probably, I can help you. You need to make a registration on their official website and fill in some information including your email. Than you need to activate your account using the link that will be send to your email box. Is everything clear for you now?
Yes, thanks. Now I understand it. So, what I need to do next? There will be a special link to buy MOAT or there is another procedure to do it?
Next you need to login in your account on the website. Than, you need to find a button called back it and choose the necessary cryptocurrency. If you are familiar with the purchase process of any other tokens all next steps are easy for you. In case I can help you again. Also, you need to read all information that will be mentioned during the purchase.
It so nice that this project has a very nice and helpful community. Yes, I have bought some tokens before. I am very careful because I had lost my assets after one deal.
Also, you can use a nice guide-video from Headstart’s official account in facebook. I forgot about it. Here you are.
 https://www.facebook.com/ICOHeadStartPlatform/videos/422389608199398/
Activity: 406
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: