Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO HeadStart - THE SAFEST ICO FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - HardRock Hotels - page 8. (Read 5360 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
What benefits do the creators of the projects that are on this platform get in addition to the attention of the community on their project?
Apart from the advantages that you have cited in the example, you can add :0% commission and no additional fees, a third party to confirm the legitimacy of the project, participation in a 20% distribution of profits, the ability to get initial support and much more
Have you ever thought about the question that if the project is really worth it and so notice without any promotion on different platforms? It is likely to protect future projects developers will resort to to be on this platform
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Moreover, there is still a vote, according to which the best ICO, which has received a certain number of votes, are financed. to be more precise, their soft cover is funded.
all these conditions thanks to the developers. This is an excellent team that has a track record in evaluating an effective business. they did an excellent job Wink
Activity: 280
Moreover, there is still a vote, according to which the best ICO, which has received a certain number of votes, are financed. to be more precise, their soft cover is funded.
Activity: 19
Hi fellows. I joined this business. I'm interested to look how the developers realize the business!
Activity: 196
What benefits do the creators of the projects that are on this platform get in addition to the attention of the community on their project?
Apart from the advantages that you have cited in the example, you can add :0% commission and no additional fees, a third party to confirm the legitimacy of the project, participation in a 20% distribution of profits, the ability to get initial support and much more
Activity: 420
theme of the project is very relevant. considering how many investors and just crypto-enthusiasts need recommendations from the best ICO, there will be no release from the participants, I'm sure.
Activity: 92
Not really clear what s the Moat tokens for ... can you describe a little bit detail? Is that the moat tokens is to invest any ICO that everybody pick on top 1 ? And then how we earn ?
Activity: 266
Activity: 60
Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.And when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?
I like the development team, because their team consists of professionals in their field. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website, in facebook or twitter, there are a lot of information and articles, which describes in detail the team of the project, all its members and developers!

Well, thank you, I will definitely find this article and get acquainted with its content, because I believe that every participant and user of the project is obliged to know the information about the development team!
Activity: 392
I like the development team, because their team consists of professionals in their field. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website, in facebook or twitter, there are a lot of information and articles, which describes in detail the team of the project, all its members and developers!

Activity: 392
Activity: 350
The project needs a lot of investment, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances, which the project does not have! Where are investors? We are waiting for them!

I am sure that the project will have a good team of investors, which will help him to translate this idea! Without this, the project will not be able to develop quickly and confidently!
Activity: 252
The project needs a lot of investment, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances, which the project does not have! Where are investors? We are waiting for them!
Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the facebook of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

You can find this information on the official website of the project, there as much detail and available are given all the links that can be useful to you

I could not find the links on the site, I updated the page several times, but I do not see these elements. I hope I can find help on the forum

This is very suspicious, because on the official website, all links are given on the main page and you can use them

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://www.facebook.com/ICOHeadStartPlatform/  https://www.linkedin.com/company/18331964/  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtpSpL50L-w&t=9s   https://twitter.com/icoheadstart    https://t.me/joinchat/AuH_v0tppkRYGwdThm3dag
Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the facebook of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

You can find this information on the official website of the project, there as much detail and available are given all the links that can be useful to you

I could not find the links on the site, I updated the page several times, but I do not see these elements. I hope I can find help on the forum

This is very suspicious, because on the official website, all links are given on the main page and you can use them

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Pages:
Jump to: