Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO IS LIVE- ALTTRADEX- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TRADING PLATFORM - page 10. (Read 41453 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
The team at Alttradex, who are all seasoned cryptocurrency traders, have felt the pain of dealing with the non-existent customer support which seems to be a reoccurring feature in the crypto exchanges available today.

bye bye polo :p

Polo have been falling alredy for some time now. Bittrex is now Top Exchange.

I have been trying to resolve a ticket of a missing deposit in my account for 3 days on Bittrex , and so far I can tell that their customer service SUCKS!!!!!
The only response I got so far was bot response, nothing else

I have  had the same problem and I have calculated that Bittrex has made at least $100M in the last 9 months, thats insane considering that they can't even answer a ticket in 48hrs
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Unfortunately due to this not being a self moderated thread we cannot remove the spam post like the one from Alekz Bozhinov above.

We have reported it and hopefully it will be removed, otherwise we may have to consider opening another thread and making it self-moderated as this is the second time this has happened.

On a positive note, our thread now shows up properly as we have gone up a rank.

Thank you for your support.

Do not worry about spammers, this project is better than the spammed stuff anyway.

Now the pictures show it finally does your project a bit more justice.

Looking forward to hearing about the bonus!

Yes, it looks much better.

We will be posting about the bonus soon.

Thanks for your support.
The team at Alttradex, who are all seasoned cryptocurrency traders, have felt the pain of dealing with the non-existent customer support which seems to be a reoccurring feature in the crypto exchanges available today.

I have been trying to resolve a ticket of a missing deposit in my account for 3 days on Bittrex , and so far I can tell that their customer service SUCKS!!!!!

That is bad! And Bittrex is definitely not the worst culprit out there.

These exchanges have seen huge revenues over the last 6-9 months so there is no excuse for them not having a proper support structure by now.

Alttradex will have a proper support structure from launch, as this is something that over the years has seriously annoyed us as traders on these platforms.  Providing a proper service is like marketing gold as users will recommend their favourite platform to their friends and extended network.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Unfortunately due to this not being a self moderated thread we cannot remove the spam post like the one from Alekz Bozhinov above.

We have reported it and hopefully it will be removed, otherwise we may have to consider opening another thread and making it self-moderated as this is the second time this has happened.

Do not worry about spammers, this project is better than the spammed stuff anyway.

Now the pictures show it finally does your project a bit more justice.

Looking forward to hearing about the bonus!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 127
Make a difference, make it better.

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

There will be a bonus for early backers!

The official announcement will be posted on here and on Twitter so be sure to keep an eye on both.

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

The 60% of the market proffits will be paid to the investors or to the coin holders?

In what coin/fiat will you make the payment?

60% will be paid to ATXT token holders in ETH or BTC.  We may consider other tokens later down the line.

This combined with the upside of the token should give ICO backers great returns.  If you look at Binance, who did a similar ICO 3 months ago, their token is worth several times its ICO price and has not been anywhere near the ICO price and their structure is very similar to ours.  Our ICO is structured to avoid the price of the token going anywhere near the ICO price from the day they are issued.

Thank you.
Good luck to al devs & their team

The 60% of the market proffits will be paid to the investors or to the coin holders?

60% will be paid to ATXT token holders in ETH or BTC.  We may consider other tokens later down the line.

This combined with the upside of the token should give ICO backers great returns.  If you look at Binance, who did a similar ICO 3 months ago, their token is worth several times its ICO price and has not been anywhere near the ICO price and their structure is very similar to ours.  Our ICO is structured to avoid the price of the token going anywhere near the ICO price from the day they are issued.

Thank you.
I will fallow your thread with great interest.

Great, thank you for your support.
Web site doesn't work. Why?
I wanted to know how much capital did you raised?
Is there a minimum investment?
When will the ICO offer end?

Looking forward investing in this new coin.
Thanks

Hello ElPedras,

The website should be working, it has been running all day: http://www.alttradex.com

The ICO has not started yet, it will begin on 20 October 2017 and run through to 30 November 2017.  The minimum investment will be 0.5 ETH.  There will be a an earlybird bonus be announced soon. 

Thank you.
I will fallow your thread with great interest.

Thanks

Hello ElPedras,

The website should be working, it has been running all day: http://www.alttradex.com

The ICO has not started yet, it will begin on 20 October 2017 and run through to 30 November 2017.  The minimum investment will be 0.5 ETH.  There will be a an earlybird bonus be announced soon. 

Thanks
Activity: 385
Merit: 251
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

Pages:
Jump to: