Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO IS LIVE- ALTTRADEX- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TRADING PLATFORM - page 7. (Read 41469 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
You guys should set up a slack channel so investors could be informed about the development of the platform.

Thank you for your input.

This is planned and will be done prior to the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
You guys should set up a slack channel so investors could be informed about the development of the platform.
Another one exchange? I seen a lot of exchanges ICO now after successed 0x... Which avantages you have before other similar projects?

As whoeier mentioned above, our licence will put us in a unique position.

Furthermore, the communications and support structure will be second to none.

The team have experienced a number of different crypto trading platforms over the years and none as really up to scratch.  Instead of hoping for someone else to solve the problem, we decided to take action.

We are confident that with cryptocurrency going mainstream over the next few years, we can become a household name when it comes to cryptocurrency trading.

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Another one exchange? I seen a lot of exchanges ICO now after successed 0x... Which avantages you have before other similar projects?

The licence will offer a great difference, it means they will be recognized as exchange platform, for fiat and crypto. Offering them a position to discuss possible regulations. This besided the focus on support as stated within the whitepaper.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250

A brief video introduction to Alttradex and the Alttradex ICO by CEO James Fogden: https://youtu.be/Jw5WLkMm8t4

Glad to see Alttradex CEO while introduction project Alttradex with kind of nice words. Hopefully it will make the investor pay attention to this project and build interest between them.

A brief video introduction to Alttradex and the Alttradex ICO by CEO James Fogden: https://youtu.be/Jw5WLkMm8t4

Nice project with good team and idea!

I will inverting

Great to have you on board.

Thanks for your support.
I note in the white paper and in your marketing that you are "applying" for "first cryptocurrency exchange to
operate under traditional financial exchange licence."
What jurisdiction is the exchange license proposed?   US, UK, other?    or more than one jurisdiction?

Hello and thank you for your questions.

We would just quickly like to point out that we are past the applying phase and should secure the licence very soon.

As for the jurisdiction of the licence, we do not want to release this information at this stage as we would be the first to gain a licence there and telling others where it is would likely lead to many more trying and the whole process being slowed down.

We can confirm though that it is a crypto friendly jurisdiction strategically positioned close to Europe, the Middle East, Asia & Africa and its location will enable us to appeal to a number of different markets.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lucky Man
Nice project with good team and idea!

I will inverting
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I note in the white paper and in your marketing that you are "applying" for "first cryptocurrency exchange to
operate under traditional financial exchange licence."
What jurisdiction is the exchange license proposed?   US, UK, other?    or more than one jurisdiction?

Alttradex ICO has been rated 3.9/5 by ICO Bench: https://icobench.com/ico/alttradex

Great update.

I see your 18 months lockup is coded into the smart contract as is the 20% bonus!  That is great as I believe you cannot modify it after it is deployed? So no worry about not getting the Bonus tokens or the team dumping their coins.

Excited about this.

Yes exactly.

Thanks for your support.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Great update.

I see your 18 months lockup is coded into the smart contract as is the 20% bonus!  That is great as I believe you cannot modify it after it is deployed? So no worry about not getting the Bonus tokens or the team dumping their coins.

Excited about this.

For those of you who are interested, our smart contract code is available on GitHub: https://gist.github.com/alioha/30de665a73f685f2ea816d56522c9e64

Thank you for your support.

hi sir, i pm'ed you twice about my stake, but you are not replying to my message, hope you notice it.
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

good day, i was just wondering why i didn't get any stakes for the 2nd week, i posted 20 times, can you please take a look at it. thank you very much...

Please keep the bounty activity's in the bounty thread, makes it more easy for the bounty manager, to keep an overview
Activity: 294
Merit: 11

For those of you who are interested, our smart contract code is available on GitHub: https://gist.github.com/alioha/30de665a73f685f2ea816d56522c9e64

hi sir, i pm'ed you twice about my stake, but you are not replying to my message, hope you notice it.
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

good day, i was just wondering why i didn't get any stakes for the 2nd week, i posted 20 times, can you please take a look at it. thank you very much...

Nice to see Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: