Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO IS LIVE- ALTTRADEX- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TRADING PLATFORM - page 9. (Read 41453 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I have also completed the Chinese translation of the whitepaper. Please see the link below:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2OH5-fpYEeWQTVGMFdLOENVbEU

When would the bounty for the translation be paid out?

That is great, thank you for your support..

The bounty will be paid out after the ICO ends. 

We have added you to the list but please try to keep conversations about Bounty on the Bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-alttradex-share-the-fees-of-a-trading-platform-ico-25-oct-2017-2207351

Thanks again.

Activity: 322
Merit: 103
I have also completed the Chinese translation of the whitepaper. Please see the link below:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2OH5-fpYEeWQTVGMFdLOENVbEU

When would the bounty for the translation be paid out?
With fee's being the way to profit from this coin we can basically invest on the popularity of the exchange.
But my thought on this is that the exchange with has the lowest transaction fee will become the leader in a few years,
where as this website basically requires to have a larger than necessary fee amount to help pay  the investors.

The Alttradex fees are lower than the average over the top 20 platforms.

A proper infrastructure behind the platform costs considerable money.  With no fee or extremely low fee trading platforms, the platform owners need to decide whether to invest in proper support & development or make a profit and we think you will find they will choose the latter 9 times out of 10.

Also users tend to gravitate to the platforms that have the best tools and a good customer support structure, as existing users act as ambassadors telling their friends and network, rather than the lower fee platforms.  There is little point trading on a sub par platform that will not respond when you have a problem if you are simply looking to save 0.1% and users who are interest in that are not our target demographic.

Activity: 17
Merit: 2
With fee's being the way to profit from this coin we can basically invest on the popularity of the exchange.
But my thought on this is that the exchange with has the lowest transaction fee will become the leader in a few years,
where as this website basically requires to have a larger than necessary fee amount to help pay  the investors.
Hi there,
I have completed the Chinese ANN translation and have posted here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2269625.new#new

Please check and let me know of further questions

That is great, thank you.

Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Hi there,
I have completed the Chinese ANN translation and have posted here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2269625.new#new

Please check and let me know of further questions

Alttradex is listed on ICO Hotlist as a HOT Upcoming ICO: https://icohotlist.com/

I agree, the no fee exchanges seem like a great idea until you need support or regulation comes in as both of these will cost money.  That is why you see very few traditional no fee exchanges and those that you do see tend to have fees hidden in the spread.

Indeed, while the concept is very interesting, it is very difficult for said platforms to become profitable and it often comes at the cost of proper support.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

I agree, the no fee exchanges seem like a great idea until you need support or regulation comes in as both of these will cost money.  That is why you see very few traditional no fee exchanges and those that you do see tend to have fees hidden in the spread.
The team at Alttradex, who are all seasoned cryptocurrency traders, have felt the pain of dealing with the non-existent customer support which seems to be a reoccurring feature in the crypto exchanges available today.

bye bye polo :p

Polo have been falling alredy for some time now. Bittrex is now Top Exchange.

I have been trying to resolve a ticket of a missing deposit in my account for 3 days on Bittrex , and so far I can tell that their customer service SUCKS!!!!!
The only response I got so far was bot response, nothing else

I have  had the same problem and I have calculated that Bittrex has made at least $100M in the last 9 months, thats insane considering that they can't even answer a ticket in 48hrs

Lol Polo usually answers in like week and then gives BS answer.

Yeah Polo is one of the worst out there for customer service.

Just look at their fall from grace, one of the biggest volume platforms to near the bottom of the top 20.  I know I personally stopped using them for this reason.  It shows there is definitely a market for a proper exchange with a real structure.

Hopefully Alttradex will be it!

We hope so too, we are definitely on the right path.

Another growing trend is exchanges with no fees but, if a platform making $200M+ is not providing a proper support structure for people, what level of support are people going to see there. While it may seem appealing initially, in the not so long term it is likely a decision users will eventually regret.

The Alttradex Whitepaper is now available in the following languages on www.alttradex.com

The team at Alttradex, who are all seasoned cryptocurrency traders, have felt the pain of dealing with the non-existent customer support which seems to be a reoccurring feature in the crypto exchanges available today.

I have been trying to resolve a ticket of a missing deposit in my account for 3 days on Bittrex , and so far I can tell that their customer service SUCKS!!!!!

I have  had the same problem and I have calculated that Bittrex has made at least $100M in the last 9 months, thats insane considering that they can't even answer a ticket in 48hrs

Unfortunately that is what the founders of Alttradex have experienced over the years.  Our CEO also lost out in the Mt Gox hack, where communication was non existent.

Fortunately, Alttradex is setting out to set a new standard for cryptocurrency trading platforms. Also, as more regulation comes in, platforms will not be able to get away with treating their clients the way they currently do.

Given the revenue they generate, there is no excuse for such a lack of support.
ALTTRADEX is very interesting, trading fees add up if you trade daily so if we can get a share of the revenue it should easily compensate,look promise!

Exactly, if you trade daily, over the course of month you can pay nearly as much as your account value in fees.  Holding Alttradex tokens will enable you to at least share in that revevnue.

No fee exchanges are great in theory, but a trading platform needs to fund the structure and support teams behind it.  Do not expect much in terms of service from a platform that takes no fees, in fact at the moment you do not get much from platforms that do charge fees.  Alttradex is setting out to correct this.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

I have  had the same problem and I have calculated that Bittrex has made at least $100M in the last 9 months, thats insane considering that they can't even answer a ticket in 48hrs

Yeah Polo is one of the worst out there for customer service.

Just look at their fall from grace, one of the biggest volume platforms to near the bottom of the top 20.  I know I personally stopped using them for this reason.  It shows there is definitely a market for a proper exchange with a real structure.

Hopefully Alttradex will be it!
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
ALTTRADEX is very interesting, trading fees add up if you trade daily so if we can get a share of the revenue it should easily compensate,look promise!
copper member
Activity: 1358
Merit: 523
give some news so we can translate in local threads please.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

Pages:
Jump to: