Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO IS LIVE- ALTTRADEX- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TRADING PLATFORM - page 15. (Read 41453 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This sounds great another exchange will start its services very soon as like crypto market is growing there is pretty good chance to generate huge revenue so that I like this business this will be nice project to invest and make good profit in future.

Thank you TeraBite.

The crypto market is growing at fast pace and cryptocurrencies are becoming more mainstream so there is definitely a need for start of the art exchanges with proper structures behind them in order to provide adequate support and deal with potential upcoming regulations.

The ICO will not only enable us to raise funds to fund the ongoing development of the platform but it will also enable us to gain a number of users from the get go.  In exchange, backers of the ICO will receive a share of the revenue.

Thanks for your support.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
This sounds great another exchange will start its services very soon as like crypto market is growing there is pretty good chance to generate huge revenue so that I like this business this will be nice project to invest and make good profit in future.
Hi guys,

Could u drop the links to the linkedin profiles and or other profilessites?
I've found:
James Fogden https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-fogden-33087035/
Reece Milligan https://www.linkedin.com/in/reece-milligan-7b1b1675/

Trying to find:
Aleksej Klebanskij ( Found Xing and other related profile, but all behind logins)
Bernard van der Woude  ( can't find any data, that matches the foto used in relation to the name ).

I like the concept used and would to get more involved with it, but do like to know with whom we're dealing.

Hello whoeier,

Thanks for your interest and your questions.

Aleksej is on LinkedIn just perhaps less active so that may be why you may not have found him: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aleksej-klebanskij-0305597b/

Bernard on the other hand does not use LinkedIn, not really for his generation he says. The reason the photo is not linked/used anywhere else is because it was taken for the project.

I hope that clears things up a bit.

You can reach out on Telegram if needs be: https://t.me/joinchat/FgrgTwqR9BrhacTG0INdHQ

Thanks again for your interest.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101

Awesome, thank you.

I will join the bounty but I will also be putting some ETH into this ICO because I see good upside potential in the short term and if the revenue share is good even more in the long term.

For whoeier, I found Aleksej Klebanskij on LinkedIn the other day but I have not found Bernard van der Woude.  He looks older so maybe he does not have it?

Perhaps, I'll wait on the response of the team Smiley
The project is in my mind and will probably stick, its just I like to track down the people behind an ICO, just to prevent an investment in ghosts
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Awesome, thank you.

I will join the bounty but I will also be putting some ETH into this ICO because I see good upside potential in the short term and if the revenue share is good even more in the long term.

For whoeier, I found Aleksej Klebanskij on LinkedIn the other day but I have not found Bernard van der Woude.  He looks older so maybe he does not have it?
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Hi guys,

Could u drop the links to the linkedin profiles and or other profilessites?
I've found:
James Fogden https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-fogden-33087035/
Reece Milligan https://www.linkedin.com/in/reece-milligan-7b1b1675/

Trying to find:
Aleksej Klebanskij ( Found Xing and other related profile, but all behind logins)
Bernard van der Woude  ( can't find any data, that matches the foto used in relation to the name ).

I like the concept used and would to get more involved with it, but do like to know with whom we're dealing.
Any news on the bounty thread?  When will it be live?

Some exiting ICO's coming up Smiley Will be following this one closely. As the community grows there will be a need for more reliable and trustworthy exchanges. I hope this one can live up to expectations.

good luck

Thank you ice888. 

Indeed, as the crypto community gets bigger and cryptocurrencies become more mainstream there is a good opportunity to establish oneself as one of the go to exchanges by offering a state of the art platform alongside a solid support structure.
Is this a Japanese project? Is there any linkedin about team members?

Hi ealary, this is not a Japanese project no, although the Japanese do currently hold a large share of the exchange market. 

The team is based in Europe, the exact jurisdiction of the platform however will be revealed soon once the financial exchange licence is secured so that we do not give away our advantage to other platforms.  Most of the executive team members are on LinkedIn, the extended team should be updating their profiles too. 

Thank you for your interest.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Is this a Japanese project? Is there any linkedin about team members?
interesting project... hopefully delivers on its promises then will be good.

Thank you.

Alttradex is structured for longevity and to take advantage of the increasing growth of the cryptocurrency space as crypto becomes more mainstream.
Activity: 13
interesting project... hopefully delivers on its promises then will be good.
Activity: 13
Some exiting ICO's coming up Smiley Will be following this one closely. As the community grows there will be a need for more reliable and trustworthy exchanges. I hope this one can live up to expectations.

good luck
What payment are you accepting for the ICO? BTC? ETH? Fiat?

You will be able to contribute using ETH.

Great thanks.

Some exciting ICOs coming up in October and this is one of them.

You will be able to contribute using ETH.
I have seen the road map and I do really like the project.Hope bounty would be posted soon. Do you have any plans for airdrops? I would love to reserve for a translation if its possible.Ill be following on this one.

Thank you dunfida!

There will not be airdrops.  The bounty thread however will be posted soon and we will add the link here so keep an eye on the topic. 

We will note that you are interested in a translation, we will be reaching out soon.

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
I am very interested in this project, I hope it works well and becomes a big platform.

Also interested in bounty when it is available.

Thank you and good luck.

Thank you legrandtrader.

That is the aim, to become the go to cryptocurrency trading platform.

We will be posting the bounty thread shortly and the link will be posted on here.
I have seen the road map and I do really like the project.Hope bounty would be posted soon. Do you have any plans for airdrops? I would love to reserve for a translation if its possible.Ill be following on this one.
I am very interested in this project, I hope it works well and becomes a big platform.

Also interested in bounty when it is available.

Thank you and good luck.

Thank you legrandtrader.

That is the aim, to become the go to cryptocurrency trading platform.

We will be posting the bounty thread shortly and the link will be posted on here.
Pages:
Jump to: