Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO Official Launch 25 May'18 📈💸★★ Vortix Token USD (VTX) ★★💰 🆕 - page 19. (Read 3179 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
As long as we do not have a test version available, we will be able to entrust our investments to the project on our own conclusions from the project information. It's very voluminous. I think that this is a great chance to participate in the creation of reliable storage, for its application in person.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
The road map reports that the last final round of the ICO will be held in early 2019. The token will go to the stock exchange before the end of the last round, still a period of long for storage?
Activity: 266
The number of blockchain conferences over the past year has increased dramatically. I'm sure this shows the consumer's interest in such opportunities. Of course, the goal of the project is to get a profit from the storage service, but I think we can talk about a more important mission here. It raises the use of networks for very frequent use by simple users.
The project Vortix really targeting to a wide audience. All areas of human services can apply the service Mysafe. Databases often require long and reliable storage. I think such safes will be a success.

i agree this project very interesting and have a good concept. this project also looks promising to be success project because have a good concept and good team. goodluck
Now we have presented only the first part of the developed functionality. Its basic set. I think that after development and completion of development, users will get a wide range of services with different cost.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
To me the project Vortix reminds the Swiss bank, only in other format, with a function of quick access to the deposit. Very interesting presentation for this year. This innovation will bring profit more than we can expect.
Activity: 140
I already realized that the project was interested in financial companies and banking organizations. That's good news. The project's rating will grow significantly after alliances with partners are created.
Activity: 141
Many participants of the crypt of the world want to see this event, but also companies that work in different spheres also continue their technological development. This project is also necessary for them.
Activity: 136
For when token sales are in progress for the first phase, expect to be sold out, so for the next stage it can be more legit.
Vortix will grow well followed by more qualified features.
The price category of purchases in the project is acceptable for investment. Taking into account the studies that were conducted by the developers, in a few years we will get a good raise. Demand will be constant.
Activity: 182
The number of blockchain conferences over the past year has increased dramatically. I'm sure this shows the consumer's interest in such opportunities. Of course, the goal of the project is to get a profit from the storage service, but I think we can talk about a more important mission here. It raises the use of networks for very frequent use by simple users.
The project Vortix really targeting to a wide audience. All areas of human services can apply the service Mysafe. Databases often require long and reliable storage. I think such safes will be a success.

i agree this project very interesting and have a good concept. this project also looks promising to be success project because have a good concept and good team. goodluck
Activity: 448
At the moment I have not seen much information about your project. I understand that this is due to the fact that your work is just beginning. From the total investment amount you highlight most of the marketing campaign. I'm sure you'll be popular.
Projects that are working on the introduction of new security techniques for obvious reasons can not show all their achievements. But I would like to know if you have some feedback from experts in this field?
Activity: 141
I will definitely take part in the project. Now I saw a review of the project on YouTube, where everything is perfectly reconfigured in one video. It will be interesting to get profit from the growth of the project and still have discounts when using the service.
Activity: 336
https://saturn.black
For when token sales are in progress for the first phase, expect to be sold out, so for the next stage it can be more legit.
Vortix will grow well followed by more qualified features.
Activity: 146
Me to evaluate the performance of the platform fully seems possible only after its official opening for storage. What is the minimum term I will be able to conclude a contract? I read the term - one year.
For now, the description has data about the annual service contract. But I think that the development of new services on the platform will be able to diversify and the terms of contracts. Now we are talking only about the main functions of the product.
Activity: 125
Activity: 149
I am glad to see in the market ICO such project. I think the application of Vortix technology will help to preserve valuable data with a high security guarantee at low cost. A large number of users will be provided.
Activity: 135
While us early to judge the final volume of investment. After all, the team has identified for pre-purchase period do not a great part of the tokens.  I would like to observe the growth of investors ' interest. Now I saw activity from the community, but don't see how pass sales. Information is available?
Guess we shall inform round per round as we did not see actually the meaning of a sales counter, but this can change, marketing is always looking to improve.../Vortix
It's cool. I am glad to see that you follow the need of your investors and community members. Would like to see regular sales progress. But can you show us reports at least after each round?
Me to evaluate the performance of the platform fully seems possible only after its official opening for storage. What is the minimum term I will be able to conclude a contract? I read the term - one year.
Activity: 152
In the technical description of the storage service I found the term of resignation of the contract, it equals five days without insurance service. Then they will be permanently deleted or do you return a copy of the data automatically?
Will it be important for you what region will be the buyer of your service after launching the platform? And do you need user registration data for a smart contract?
Pages:
Jump to: