Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO Official Launch 25 May'18 📈💸★★ Vortix Token USD (VTX) ★★💰 🆕 - page 17. (Read 3179 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
A great team ... To work on documentation and description I can put a high ball. A valuable resource for all companies and users who want to keep or pass on information. I will follow your news.
Activity: 107
I have read that you plan to give bonuses in your next projects for those who invest in Vortix. The following developments are you planning to bind to data storage or can it be separate projects?
Hello, please read the documents and what is explained on the web, all products are related at level of Tokens, meaning all tokens will be valid and all will be used for bonuses or benefits, based in their value against the other services, but for sure, all Vortix Token family is exchangeable in between, although there will be 3 to 4 coins and all will finally converge and convert into a single cryptocoin / Vortix
Thanks for the detailed explanation. Now I understand. Your information is very extensive. I now it continued to explore more. I am glad that you are giving your community so much time.
Activity: 130
o ETHER (ETH) (Through Smart Contract)
o ETHER (ETH) (Directly From Exchanges)
o BITCOIN (BTC)
o BITCOIN CASH (BCH)
o LITECOIN (LTC)
(WP)
I am glad to see such a great choice to purchase tokens. You have prepared well and provided for different situations. I think that will soon join you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

There are two terms, principal, means, after the contract term, which is need it by law, you get 5 days to access your app and renew the service as in principle, the app, will be delivered for free and you will only pay for the services you use, in short, the contract can be extended automatically, but as we plan not to force you to have any info from you,  we will not have any way to communicate but the internal app watch, thus you will get notified by the app and just by a simple click, you renew, as far as app is free you do not have to pay anything :-), if you do not renew, you will be get a second warning on the app and then you have 30 days to download whatever you have diluted, not only vaulted, but if you do not do it, then data will be burn automatically by the app watch.35 days is a very good time to download or renew your data. If you buy the "secure my data" service, your data will be always encrypted but kept and a copy of such data shall be send to you encrypted with your personal keys to any address email or physical you give.
I think this decision is fair to all parties. Access to information is possible at any time, in the same way and to the application. On this, I am sure that with the low cost and high quality of service, users will adhere to the established rules.
Activity: 164
A very attractive possibility of obtaining the loyalty bonus for investors and owners of VTX. I think valuable strategic move. Investors like finally getting signs of attention from developers.
Activity: 350
Hello. Are you planning a partnership or client contracts with such giants, such as Google? I would like to know that you are on the sole to provide such services.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
For me personally, such a product lacking in working environment. All useful to have in quick access safes for storage of digital data. Please tell us when the application loads the binding goes to a computer or a registered account?
Hello I can not properly understand your question, but if you are talking about when will be available, Beta which is almost usable, will be available around end of 2018/early 2019 max. It can be download on any smart mobile device, tabs and computers. You will only need as additional app, any Metamask extension to make it easy...if you plan to use the services...
It seems to me that the question as to whether the user is bound their information to  account? Or, you can access information only when using the key from any available device? Anyway, I would like to understand this.
If this is the question, you are not limited to a device, also by principle, we may know you when downloading the app but we can not link anything to you, not even your vault, as all is done and uniquely done by you, all and all, is client based... as far as you know the keys you had  chosen, your can recover your vault and valuables, from any other device you later one can get access to, you will need to download the app to call your vault, access it with the proper keys and thereafter recompose files, de-encrypt it (can be different keys if you choose so) and get it back, from whenever you are and wherever you are/ Vortix
Activity: 156
Will it be important for you what region will be the buyer of your service after launching the platform? And do you need user registration data for a smart contract?
Not at all, service is independent of the region where you are. In principle, user registration will not be need it./ Vortix
I understand that the ability to access their data anywhere, where there is an entrance in the Internet network, regardless of location, for your product can also be an important factor for frequent use.
Activity: 126
Blockchain continues to develop. I believe that this platform will attract more people to the trade. Using the platform, people will get reliable safe deposit boxes for his personal data.
Activity: 392
For me personally, such a product lacking in working environment. All useful to have in quick access safes for storage of digital data. Please tell us when the application loads the binding goes to a computer or a registered account?
Hello I can not properly understand your question, but if you are talking about when will be available, Beta which is almost usable, will be available around end of 2018/early 2019 max. It can be download on any smart mobile device, tabs and computers. You will only need as additional app, any Metamask extension to make it easy...if you plan to use the services...
It seems to me that the question as to whether the user is bound their information to  account? Or, you can access information only when using the key from any available device? Anyway, I would like to understand this.
Activity: 364
Activity: 172

All products from the Vortix ecosystem will integrate one security layer linked to MySafe, done for security purposes, and all products and services we shall supply are all of them different one to another...from retail on luxury items, an art gallery, a wine shop, part of the retail mall app, also some big commodities stock exchange and the ThPay system where a video description shall shortly displayed on our website

I understand that for members of the digital world, any information is important, whether it is a working database of a corporation or a medical card. If it can be quickly and safely saved and quickly restored, then, clearly, the project will receive approval from all consumers of the product.
Activity: 308
There are two terms, principal, means, after the contract term, which is need it by law, you get 5 days to access your app and renew the service as in principle, the app, will be delivered for free and you will only pay for the services you use, in short, the contract can be extended automatically, but as we plan not to force you to have any info from you,  we will not have any way to communicate but the internal app watch, thus you will get notified by the app and just by a simple click, you renew, as far as app is free you do not have to pay anything :-), if you do not renew, you will be get a second warning on the app and then you have 30 days to download whatever you have diluted, not only vaulted, but if you do not do it, then data will be burn automatically by the app watch.35 days is a very good time to download or renew your data. If you buy the "secure my data" service, your data will be always encrypted but kept and a copy of such data shall be send to you encrypted with your personal keys to any address email or physical you give.

I think that those users who are willing to work with your services will be able to confirm all the necessary actions very quickly. I see your Mysafe more as a helper for consumers and digital information owners than a monopolist with a major benefit. I think it's a valuable project.
Activity: 420
How quickly the client could implement loading data for storage? Data processing, obtaining the passkey, etc.
I.e. the whole way - from registering the contract before completion of the procedure for creating the key.
First you need to download the DAPP/APP for free on devices selected, you at your choice can have different or equal passwords threads or paths meaning keys of different kind, like finger prints, face reckon , iris, mnemonic, hash tags, etc.
Once downloaded you will have to configure with your different actions menu, like, "select everything what is on my mobile and dilute it" and choose your path to do so, ie "by clicking these 3 numbers",
Process to settle it will be anything between 3 to 10 minutes after download and action taken, is almost instantly, dilution depends on Internet connection, but can be anything between few ms to few seconds, encryption is instantly since you choose your files, meaning before any action, they got encrypted, and you pay nothing for this... app is free, only when usage of services you pay small typical transaction fees, like crypto kitty fees, but cheaper I think.../Vortix
Everything is very fast and accessible as any entertainment application. For such a great product, you came up with a very successful platform and application solution. I am also bribed by the fact that there is no limit on the amount of information stored. I congratulate you on this achievement and look forward to the release of the first product.
Activity: 179
First you need to download the DAPP/APP for free on devices selected, you at your choice can have different or equal passwords threads or paths meaning keys of different kind, like finger prints, face reckon , iris, mnemonic, hash tags, etc.
Once downloaded you will have to configure with your different actions menu, like, "select everything what is on my mobile and dilute it" and choose your path to do so, ie "by clicking these 3 numbers",
Process to settle it will be anything between 3 to 10 minutes after download and action taken, is almost instantly, dilution depends on Internet connection, but can be anything between few ms to few seconds, encryption is instantly since you choose your files, meaning before any action, they got encrypted, and you pay nothing for this... app is free, only when usage of services you pay small typical transaction fees, like crypto kitty fees, but cheaper I think.../Vortix
If the team will be able to bring the platform to the final stage of the launch with all the planned technical capabilities, I am sure that users can quickly evaluate all the features and Vortix will become very popular.
Activity: 271
Until I heard a little about your project, but here I found a lot of answers. I am impressed by your confidence in your abilities. The idea already has confirmation of confidence of the first investors. I think that all the stages you will spend quickly.
Activity: 187
All products from the Vortix ecosystem will integrate one security layer linked to MySafe, done for security purposes, and all products and services we shall supply are all of them different one to another...from retail on luxury items, an art gallery, a wine shop, part of the retail mall app, also some big commodities stock exchange and the ThPay system where a video description shall shortly displayed on our website
I will wait with interest to update information about the Vortix ecosystem. I think I didn't estimate your project at first sight. There is a lot of information and it is interesting. Thank you. I need more time for the right decision.
Activity: 42
this project very interesting and have a good concept. this project also looks promising to be success project because have a good concept and good team. goodluck
It really looks like a simple application. But for simplicity of the interface cost cutting-edge design with huge potential. I appreciated your product.  What additional products will be complemented by the development of the MySAFE? I'm not talking about increasing the functionality of the MySAFE services.
Pages:
Jump to: