Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO Official Launch 25 May'18 📈💸★★ Vortix Token USD (VTX) ★★💰 🆕 - page 20. (Read 3179 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
Not at all, ICO in principle will end on July 28, may be July 29 or before depending on the final volume available for sale. So far we are doing well, one round last 15 days, cheapest round is first one, but also if you buy over 50,000 Tokens, prices are keep til July 1 and very special ones,All is explained in the initial topic and in our website too. There are initially 26.875 MLN Vortix Token USD available per round but this is the only variable things as there are big sales sometimes that condition such availability. Usually 4 days before the end of every round we will announce flash sales for 48 hours where available tokens shall be offer at discount so we can create a big community of token holders which is out aim as a step to grow up into final consumers market, that is, the crypto community/ Vortix
Hi. Successful combination for sales ico. You will always be in the spotlight, as investors want to follow the course of events. Your team is perfectly bother. I think we will watch the active sale together.
Activity: 84
While us early to judge the final volume of investment. After all, the team has identified for pre-purchase period do not a great part of the tokens.  I would like to observe the growth of investors ' interest. Now I saw activity from the community, but don't see how pass sales. Information is available?
Guess we shall inform round per round as we did not see actually the meaning of a sales counter, but this can change, marketing is always looking to improve.../Vortix
Activity: 84
Hello. I watched your schedule of rounds. Please tell me, will the end of ICO be tied to the number of tokens sold during the official sales date? I didn't fully understand the data. Thank you for your understanding.

Not at all, ICO in principle will end on July 28, may be July 29 or before depending on the final volume available for sale. So far we are doing well, one round last 15 days, cheapest round is first one, but also if you buy over 50,000 Tokens, prices are keep til July 1 and very special ones,All is explained in the initial topic and in our website too. There are initially 26.875 MLN Vortix Token USD available per round but this is the only variable things as there are big sales sometimes that condition such availability. Usually 4 days before the end of every round we will announce flash sales for 48 hours where available tokens shall be offer at discount so we can create a big community of token holders which is out aim as a step to grow up into final consumers market, that is, the crypto community/ Vortix
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
New projects that develop the capabilities of blockchain networks are on the market. You do not plan to create tandems with partners, which would help you to realize your plans to a greater extent?
We are not planning, we are at the moment, looking for potential partnerships and acquisitions to expand our ecosystem and win with the sinergy we can achieve. So far this is all what I am allowed to say. Regards/ Vortix
Thanks for the info. I'm glad to hear your focus in this direction. sure, we can learn about it if possible. I will continue to seek you in media channels, because such a project would not be held without the fame.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
More and more users appears in the blockchain networks. Now for people is not a problem to have a monetary purse and pay currency services of this crypto product as proposed in the ICO. I'm sure it will have a development constantly.
Activity: 149
I watched a short video overview of the project Vortix. There too, showing data on ICO, but references to the number of tokens sold, I have not found. I think it is connected with the beginning of sales and active work of  teams on the product.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Enb7iYE9Ro
Activity: 142
Your development leads to respect for the team. I am glad that your product opens its sale well in pre-ico. Can we see the sales progress on a public channel or link, and how often will this information be updated?
The draft describes all their processes in detail. I think that the reference will also be made available, it is possible that this calculation will be given at the end of each round. But let's wait for accurate information from a representative of the project.
Activity: 308
What companies are you still negotiating for your futher business expansion ? Cool Cool Cool

At the moment, we are already working with some companies, not on the block chain but on the real world, related to many of our products, and different partnerships, because of confidential agreements we can not disclose their names. Regards/ Vortix
How would you rate your work with contractors in business? I think this experience will help you find the best way to develop new functions. But I would like to receive from you an unbiased opinion.
Activity: 138
I understand that there are two kinds of profits from the project. The first is to actively use the tokens in this system, and the second type is a long-term prospect. I believe that both proposals are promising. I will follow your project.
Activity: 139
While us early to judge the final volume of investment. After all, the team has identified for pre-purchase period do not a great part of the tokens.  I would like to observe the growth of investors ' interest. Now I saw activity from the community, but don't see how pass sales. Information is available?
The team proposed a transparent distribution of received investments of all tokens.  I think that the Bounty campaign will remain happy with the result,  as well as other parts of the project. I hope that your strategy will bring good results. Is there a soft cap in your project? 
Activity: 392
The technical documents confirm my confidence that the gradual development of the system will be able to organize a safe working environment. Each user will be able to work in the chosen range of service price and security level. This indicates a large flow of different categories of service buyers.
Agree with you. I still continue to examine the technical documents and the description of the proposed functions. Their ability to continue to impress me. But we have to wait until the full potential, just as we are waiting for the development of blockchain technology.
Your development leads to respect for the team. I am glad that your product opens its sale well in pre-ico. Can we see the sales progress on a public channel or link, and how often will this information be updated?
Activity: 140
Hello. I watched your schedule of rounds. Please tell me, will the end of ICO be tied to the number of tokens sold during the official sales date? I didn't fully understand the data. Thank you for your understanding.
Activity: 139
The technical documents confirm my confidence that the gradual development of the system will be able to organize a safe working environment. Each user will be able to work in the chosen range of service price and security level. This indicates a large flow of different categories of service buyers.
Activity: 420
I understand that the product development process is very complex, but the functionality is available to the general consumer. I would like to see the result of a simple interface for quick application. I wish success.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
if you see the promotion made for the coin sale program is very interesting because of the many bonuses given to the buyer, I also see the total supply of coins is not too much, it is very interesting if you have a coin when the price is low
Activity: 104
After the release of your product, many banking units will want to cooperate with you. I am sure that this will be a valuable Alliance. But for these organizations need 100% confirmation on your system security and recognition in the global market blockchain. You have participated in conferences, dedicated to the development of cryptomarket and digital technology? Perhaps this is in the plans for the future?

The answer is Yes, as far as we are already testing solutions with them, point is that conferences and events may not be the best place, as we did through direct presentations as far as the issue is security,  we have already being in many events, specific ones...you may imagine many things regarding proprietary solutions we can not release into public... different with the other projects on the same ecosystem where we shall be a common presence in regular block chain events, summits, etc. ...thank you for understanding/ Vortix
Short, but quite eloquently to me. Sure, that earnest of your intentions now more clear to investors. Your platform will create a good foundation for data storage systems.  And not just for data storage. It can change the course of events, because important information will not be lost.
Activity: 134
I see you have a non-standard token sales scheme during ICO rounds. I like that after each round you will offer a new stage for investors with the development of the next phase. I am sure that it will help to raise the rating of the project on each open step.
Yes, it is right, instead of one Big ICO, there will be 4 ICO being this the first one. And yes it is because we want to move according to the deveopments of different products and services and releases/ Vortix
An equitable solution for the project that wants to get in the end full development work product. The last phase will be completed with great success, if charges will be the same as the pre-ICO.  To purchase the tokens I have to check identity cards?
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
This project is some kind of data storing service isn't it?
Will it possible if we store some real paper document? or it only possible to have a soft data stored here?
Hello, I a bit bit more complex than that as it also incorporates push up pull up functions, and completely dilute the content of your chosen device and recovered into another one, by you or a third party you assign rights, it can also trigger events onto the IoT or activate services at distance to make your life easier. And yes, it is under design the possibility to repositories for valuables, not only paper documents as other valuables, fully autonomous and operated just by you to open and keep your valuables, a sort of hidden treasure box. We expect to release this functionality by end 2020/ Vortix
In General, for such design and development of digital world technology, these dates are real. It is important for us to know that the team see the true objective, which will be let in phases. I am willing to wait for the outcome, because I see this functionality for yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: