Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICON - Interchain Blockchain Network / Hyperconnect the World! - page 4. (Read 105927 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
ICX will be at 5-10 cents very soon dont buy this Bubble!!! ICX IS ONLY FOR CLOWNS!!!

SCREENSHOT IN DE MAKE

WHY YOU NOT RESPONCE ANYMORE AND SPREAD FASE INFORMATION

PEOPLE LOSE MONEY BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Tell me, please, how to return my coins from staking? I use the extension for Chrome and didn`t see the button "Unstake" Undecided
Thanks in advance for your help!
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
I think the objective price for this digital asset will be around $ 3.5 - $ 5.5, and the market agrees with me) Look at the dynamics for the month ...  Wink
ICX is 67 on coinmarketcap.com!!! how you like it now??? Grin

AND NOW? Do not spread false information CLOWN people want to make money not lose.

CLOWN Huh Go ALL IN IN ICX! Wink AND WAIT 1$ IS BEST DEAL FOR YOU !!!AND DONT FORGET MAKE SCREEN FOR ME LOL Grin

screenshot already made now wait for the $ 1.00 dont forget to put on youre RED NOSE CLOWN
ICX will be at 5-10 cents very soon dont buy this Bubble!!! ICX IS ONLY FOR CLOWNS!!!

lol.....................  who is the clown ?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

ICON is of the best blokchain project, It has deep funding and government support. They're also working on bringing mainstream adoption through various partnerships and projects like my-ID.

When and how this project were funding by government? And whats relation this has to coin value? They can make fiat business, but in fact coins have no value
They're not funded by government but has some support, Various private people/companies are providing for financial requirements. South Korea has plans to invest over $380 million in blockhain R&D, I think this will be beneficial to ICON. 
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/south-korea-plans-invest-over-133012824.html
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

ICON is of the best blokchain project, It has deep funding and government support. They're also working on bringing mainstream adoption through various partnerships and projects like my-ID.

When and how this project were funding by government? And whats relation this has to coin value? They can make fiat business, but in fact coins have no value
Activity: 53
Price is definitely can go down even much more as they have some problem and I don't see active development or any usecase here, but why are you spreading fud and wait price in 5 cent? It can cost zero or may be 1 usd... who knows...

What FUD ispreading here??? I tell TRUE to People who want to buy ICX!!! 69 on coinmarketcap.com!!! DONT BUY ICX BEFORE 5 cents for coin!!! You can buy it on 5 cents and sell at 6-7cents  after !!!good profit for thinking trades!!!

Lol, you can wait for a long time before ICON will be 5 cent.
You wait there bro, while we stake with 50k ICON.
If you bought ICON for 11 cent, and stake you could get your investment back in no time.
Waiting for the bottom can be the same as waiting for the top.
That means finally you missed the bottom, like so many people that missed the top Cheesy
legendary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZdwFMUx7tE&t=0s   The Sleeping Giant Cryptocurrency That Nobody Is Talking About! Must watch the video about icon  Wink

ICX is  The Sleeping Giant Huh?? Grin Grin Grin ICX IS SLEEPING VACUUM CLEANER!!!!

DONT BUY ICX BEFORE 5 cents for coin!!! You can buy it on 5 cents and sell at 6-7cents  after !!!good profit for thinking trades!!!

https://twitter.com/helloiconworld/status/1220135325143420930  You underestimating the team behind the project... Stay strong and stake icx ! Wink
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZdwFMUx7tE&t=0s   The Sleeping Giant Cryptocurrency That Nobody Is Talking About! Must watch the video about icon  Wink

ICX is  The Sleeping Giant Huh?? Grin Grin Grin ICX IS SLEEPING VACUUM CLEANER!!!!

DONT BUY ICX BEFORE 5 cents for coin!!! You can buy it on 5 cents and sell at 6-7cents  after !!!good profit for thinking trades!!!

https://twitter.com/helloiconworld/status/1220135325143420930  You underestimating the team behind the project... Stay strong and stake icx ! Wink
Exactly! I can't believe people are still bearish on this coin. Yes, we are not seeing massive pump for ICON but if we'll gonna consider the development that the team has been providing to us, it should be very clear that this will be appreciated in the future (price wise). Just accumulate at this price. But, first, do you own research about ICON to fully understand what it has to offer.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

Even if you are ironic Icon is one of the best projects out there.
Remember that it was traded during the bull-run of 2018 at $12 which is 100x from this ATL, this is a good opportunity to make some money even if it won't reach $12 again, you bet it will go over $1 so you will make at least 10x profit on this project.

Exactly, people should understand we are seeing some accurate developments after the last bull run, with the active team there is a huge chance of this ICON coin to increase its price. Yes, ICOn coin will easily cross more than 1$ and now it is the right choice for us to grab it.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
"ICON Plans Integration with Leading Oracle Solution Chainlink"

We are excited to announce our collaboration with Chainlink, one of the leading oracle solutions in the blockchain industry. Oracles allow smart contracts to interact with data and systems from outside their native blockchain (off-chain). This opens up interchain communication and enables smart contracts to interact with traditional non-blockchain systems that currently power global economies.

Code: (ARTICLE)
https://medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-plans-integration-with-leading-oracle-solution-chainlink-c4b746384096
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

Remember that it was traded during the bull-run of 2018 at $12 which is 100x from this ATL, this is a good opportunity to make some money even if it won't reach $12 again, you bet it will go over $1 so you will make at least 10x profit on this project.

Best project? Is this  a joke? Best projects cant fall in 100x from his ATH. You contradict yourself. They just were pumped on hype. But in fact they have unstable usual bad blockchain now. And any usecase.

It sounds funny if someone says this is the best token, it used to be a crazy trend so that it doesn't know anything either in terms of credibility or the quality of the token, ICON can go up fast and very high just because it is in the biggest exchange at that time namely binance, besides that I don't think many people know.
Activity: 800
Merit: 143

Best project? Is this  a joke? Best projects cant fall in 100x from his ATH. You contradict yourself. They just were pumped on hype. But in fact they have unstable usual bad blockchain now. And any usecase.

I've said "one of the best" not "the best".
And regarding the fall, this is true but remember that first it went up 100x (since ICO) and then went down 100x so at least ICX early holders/investors are break even in comparison with other projects this is pretty ok.
P.S. I don't see the contradiction, but you know better what you wanted to say.

No project is perfect/best until it achieves mainstream adoption, If ICX gets adopted in Korea then everything changes, Price will rise with adoption..

Whats adoption do you mean? Whats they have arhieved so far? Where is ICON and ICX tokens are using right now? They were launched almost 3 years ago and were during big bullrun (so have a lot of money), but I dont see any exact progress here...
legendary
So, this has no wallet that you download?  It stakes with a Chrome extension???
Yes, You stake with Chrome extension/wallet. There are other wallets like Trust,ICONex etc..

No project is perfect/best until it achieves mainstream adoption, If ICX gets adopted in Korea then everything changes, Price will rise with adoption..

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

Activity: 23

Pages:
Jump to: