Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICON - Interchain Blockchain Network / Hyperconnect the World! - page 6. (Read 105927 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
ICON number 64-65 on coinmarketcap.com  are you ready to rect??? Grin

TO BIG TO FAIL

WORKING WITH KOREA GOUVERMENT

$ 1.00 NEXT MONTH

Grin Grin Grin ICX STAKING REWARDS IS 19.77% lol!Its means that ICX price WILL DROP 8-15% EVERY MOUNTS ! GOOD LUCK
Activity: 66

TO BIG TO FAIL

WORKING WITH KOREA GOUVERMENT

$ 1.00 NEXT MONTH
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
ICON introduced an updated roadmap for its project, they made some changes and posted the full list on their blog
https://medium.com/@helloiconworld/icon-development-roadmap-update-october-2019-9be2d2155ef3

As i see they will have mobile staking. This will be staking for voters (delegators) as I understand? Whis usecase they tokens have right now except staking?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Another update from ICON Foundation.

First Milestone of ICONSENSUS

“ICON Foundation is pleased to announce that the ICON network has completed the decentralization process and the network is now governed by community elected Representatives (P-Reps) across the globe."

Summary:
  • The ICON network has completed the decentralization process and the network is now governed by community-elected Representatives (P-Reps) across the globe.
  • The election of P-Reps is the first major milestone of ICONSENSUS.
  • ICONSENSUS is a journey to adoption, consisting of 3 key phases: the election of P-Reps (Public Representatives) to decentralize the network, the on-boarding of C-Reps (Community Representatives) to support interchain communication, and the launch of contribution proposals to incentivize activities that grow the ICON ecosystem.

Code: (REFERENCE)
https://blog.blockfolio.com/twibs-tezos-and-tzero-to-tokenize-millions-in-real-estate-0x-holders-to-vote-on-v3-upgrade-aelf-364e70cbff5f
https://medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-launches-fully-decentralized-network-governed-by-community-elected-representatives-b8f37d59778
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
ICON introduced an updated roadmap for its project, they made some changes and posted the full list on their blog
https://medium.com/@helloiconworld/icon-development-roadmap-update-october-2019-9be2d2155ef3

Activity: 735
Merit: 17
ICON announced successful integration with the Morpheus Labs project, this partnership will help work when using ICON blockchain and development processes  https://medium.com/helloiconworld/morpheus-labs-and-icon-collaborate-to-grow-the-developer-community-ae9a889b2b1b
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Yesterday I got an email from the ICX team regarding staking has been activated and after many days of waiting now they activated the staking which holders will get a 25.68% reward rate and this reward will decrease as the percentage of Network voted increases. Another good news is Karken will list ICON coin.

25% annual reward? For how long are they going to pay with such rate and when rewards will be decreased? And how much tokens intented for reward at all?
ICON number 60 on coinmarketcap.com as i said ICX reckt to 5-10 cents very soon and go out top coinmarketcap top 100

people must know true
    Bithumb   ICX/KRW   $9 483 042   $0,179133   

Binance   ICX/BTC   $388 886          $0,168343   

Guys do not buy ICX!!! Price will move down very soon!!! Manipulator-marketmaker sell big bag ICX!!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
ICON Foundation Announces Cryptoeconomist to Take Part in Hashnet Blockchain Conference  from the project, Dr. Ben Lee, P-Rep election campaign presentation and online reward system
Absolutely agree!!! ICX -R.I.P for making money!!! GUYS DONT BUY THIS BUBBLE!!!

people must know true

It's not just ICX. The whole altcoin market is imploding.

Yes ! but people  who  think  like you buy ICX and will loose their money!!! C'mon guys if you want to buy this bubble don't buy at this price! wait and when ICX will be at 5-10 cents!!!
Activity: 512
Merit: 20

people must know true

It's not just ICX. The whole altcoin market is imploding.
It appears that ICON is still getting some attention. ICX got ranked as one of the top coins to watch for this week, ranked by CoinCodex!

https://coincodex.com/article/5220/top-3-coins-to-watch-september-23-september-29-2019/
I keep about a hundred coins as a long-term investment, but I sold a lot more a long time ago when I saw that the start-up hype was falling and the project had a long and difficult path to mass adoption, which was not a fact that would prove successful. However, the project is quite interesting and I do not lose sight of it.

people must know true
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Yesterday I got an email from the ICX team regarding staking has been activated and after many days of waiting now they activated the staking which holders will get a 25.68% reward rate and this reward will decrease as the percentage of Network voted increases. Another good news is Karken will list ICON coin.

Staking was activated on 26 Augest. Not now. And this such big reward rate it temporal. They got 3kk ICON from the fund for reward. After the end of the prevoting period about 24 September the reward will be decreased.

"The Foundation has decided to extend the testing period as core developers of the ICON Project continue to test software in a variety of ways to reach higher levels of stabilization. As you know, it is essential to release stabilized software so that P-Reps can operate the ICON Network after the decentralization process.
As a result, the decentralization schedule of the ICON Network has been changed from September 24, 2019 to October 29, 2019.
Original schedule: Start at 05:00 UTC on the 24th of September 2019
Updated schedule: Start at 05:00 UTC on the 29th of October 2019
2. Extension of Pre-Voting Period
The Pre-Voting period for the ICON Network will also extend to UTC 05:00 on October 29th, 2019. ICON Foundation will continue to give out the necessary ICX for the delegation rewards during this extended period.
Original schedule: 26th August 2019 UTC 05:00–24th September 2019 UTC 05:00
Updated schedule: 26th August 2019 UTC 05:00–29th October 2019 UTC 05:00"

https://medium.com/helloiconworld/extending-the-icx-giveaway-and-updating-the-icon-network-decentralization-plan-10ad29f8fdea
Activity: 728
Merit: 368
Sancho
It appears that ICON is still getting some attention. ICX got ranked as one of the top coins to watch for this week, ranked by CoinCodex!

https://coincodex.com/article/5220/top-3-coins-to-watch-september-23-september-29-2019/
I keep about a hundred coins as a long-term investment, but I sold a lot more a long time ago when I saw that the start-up hype was falling and the project had a long and difficult path to mass adoption, which was not a fact that would prove successful. However, the project is quite interesting and I do not lose sight of it.

Although it is long term investment but the approach of the dev team is really professional so they moving forward towards their destination. I hope one day it will surprise the whole world one day it have more big support behind it.
You are right, and at one time I was very delighted when I studied ICON's white paper. This project has a very elegant architecture. However, from an investor's point of view, it is useful to remember that the presale ended very quickly, and any price of more than ten cents is profitable for "early birds".
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

Although it is long term investment but the approach of the dev team is really professional so they moving forward towards their destination. I hope one day it will surprise the whole world one day it have more big support behind it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 368
Sancho

Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Bithumb   ICX/KRW   $19 154 525   $0,186202  Coinmarketcap   

Binance   ICX/BTC   $323 171          $0,166698 Coinmarketcap

ICX PRICE MOVE TO $0,10 very soon! DO NOT BUY THIS MANIPULATIVE BUBBLE!!!!

People must know true

I believe that, like most altcoins, this one has fallen too far to recover. I have been burned badly on this coin and will not put anymore money into it.
 Bithumb   ICX/KRW   $19 154 525   $0,186202  Coinmarketcap   

Binance   ICX/BTC   $323 171          $0,166698 Coinmarketcap

ICX PRICE MOVE TO $0,10 very soon! DO NOT BUY THIS MANIPULATIVE BUBBLE!!!!

People must know true
Pages:
Jump to: