Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICON - Interchain Blockchain Network / Hyperconnect the World! - page 9. (Read 105927 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
You have given a very good suggestion to the people who are loving too much about the altcoins. One thing i want to clear then why you are here, of course, we are seeing many developments and updates from the teams. Instead of focusing on the negative side better follow potential coin updates how far they are improving the blockchain.

I have been burnt quite badly in this market because I made the mistake of following the advice of dishonest people who are only in this space to take advantage of others. I am here to share words of caution in hopes that people might not make the same mistakes I made. If you don't like it, then you don't have to read my comments.

Guys I do not post regularly but I agree I have invested heavily on Icon when It was 10 USD till it went down to 50 cents. I was really hoping that it will grow when the Bitcoin will go up. It seems other coins have started going up like Neo, ETC, EOS, OMG and many more but I have not seen any traction in this. I am just looking for good advise on future of ICON. Please do not advise leave the Blog or some thing like that I am looking for good points why I should continue investing in ICON although I would like to clear I do not have lot of choice at this point in time because my stakes are high in ICON     

You bought when it was best time to sell
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
MainNet update is completed today to support Fee 2.0 system. Now ICONists can use virtual step on ICON MainNet.

‘Fee 2.0’, the new transaction fee system of the ICON Network, has been published on the ICON Mainnet. Users can now access ICON DApp services more conveniently without paying transaction fees. https://medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-unveils-new-transaction-fee-system-fee-2-0-7d70b08017da

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
Very interesting, the difference between exchanges x2, the deposit is naturally closed. Just like old times. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
You have given a very good suggestion to the people who are loving too much about the altcoins. One thing i want to clear then why you are here, of course, we are seeing many developments and updates from the teams. Instead of focusing on the negative side better follow potential coin updates how far they are improving the blockchain.

I have been burnt quite badly in this market because I made the mistake of following the advice of dishonest people who are only in this space to take advantage of others. I am here to share words of caution in hopes that people might not make the same mistakes I made. If you don't like it, then you don't have to read my comments.

Guys I do not post regularly but I agree I have invested heavily on Icon when It was 10 USD till it went down to 50 cents. I was really hoping that it will grow when the Bitcoin will go up. It seems other coins have started going up like Neo, ETC, EOS, OMG and many more but I have not seen any traction in this. I am just looking for good advise on future of ICON. Please do not advise leave the Blog or some thing like that I am looking for good points why I should continue investing in ICON although I would like to clear I do not have lot of choice at this point in time because my stakes are high in ICON     

Even other coins prices are not increasing and even there are good chances for ICON coin in the coming days, due to market fluctuations the price of ICON decreased and the same with the other potential coin. Firstly, the price of altcoins is way going down which many people lost their value already.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Merit: 103
ICON to sponsor ‘DevGround 2019’

ICON is proud to take part in ‘DevGround 2019’, a tech conference held at the head office of Hanbit Media in Sinchon on June 27 & 28, 2019. https://medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-to-sponsor-devground-2019-58a3b6e4450c
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
well duh listening to others ,hey give me your money thanks

Well, some people should be listened to while others should be ignored. Some people know what they are talking about while others are only pretending.

Few altcoins are going to survive because most of them have been built on nothing more than hype. The altcoins which have usecase are the likeliest to survive, and are the only ones worth looking at in my opinion.

It's the moon boys and lambo boys who have greatly contributed to ruining this space.
Activity: 32
well duh listening to others ,hey give me your money thanks

Activity: 1134
Having said that, I guess we might expect the next altcoin season to kick off in the end of 2020.

I think it's also important to keep in mind that there may not be another altcoin season. I believe most altcoins were created for nothing more than to make their developers wealthy. As long as there are gullible people to buy the lie, greedy developers will continue to milk them for all they can get. More than 90% of altcoins will likely die off over time, for they aren't necessary nor have they added any value to this space. Speculation and greed is what keeps them alive.

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Having said that, I guess we might expect the next altcoin season to kick off in the end of 2020.

I think it's also important to keep in mind that there may not be another altcoin season. I believe most altcoins were created for nothing more than to make their developers wealthy. As long as there are gullible people to buy the lie, greedy developers will continue to milk them for all they can get. More than 90% of altcoins will likely die off over time, for they aren't necessary nor have they added any value to this space. Speculation and greed is what keeps them alive.

that's why you need to hold your icx Wink

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
Thats good news although its sometimes useful to admit to urself that news alone is not always the primary trigger of growth. Nor is a reflection of how valuable a coin may be compared to competitors. Icon as an established coin with unfading developments was one of my june picks amongst ONT OST STEEM KMD and a selection of others. Even though its tempting to pick these off the floor at this time the floor is still movable and cant objectively reflect how underappreciated certain coins may seem at first glance. Overall my feeling is that this year seems more like 2015 vs last year seemed almost like 2014. Having said that, I guess we might expect the next altcoin season to kick off in the end of 2020.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
ICON Partners with Infinity Stones for Strategic Consulting. ICON has partnered with Infinity Stones for strategic consulting, where Infinity Stones provides insight into the governance and economic structure of ICON. https://medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-partners-with-infinity-stones-for-strategic-consulting-132dea5851f5

This looks promising. This company (Infinity Stones) has nodes on a lot other popular blockchains: EOS, Tron, IoTeX, Tezos, Cosmos, etc.
How nodes works in Icon? Is there POS or DPOS?
ICON Partners with Infinity Stones for Strategic Consulting. ICON has partnered with Infinity Stones for strategic consulting, where Infinity Stones provides insight into the governance and economic structure of ICON. https://medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-partners-with-infinity-stones-for-strategic-consulting-132dea5851f5
Icon appears to be a promising project, but the 2 big questions which remain are: 1. Will US citizens who hold ICX be unable to cash out in the near future when Binance closes its doors on US customers?  2. Will Binance include ICX on their upcoming US exchange?

These questions should not be taken lightly! As a courtesy to US customers whom Binance has profited from, Binance should answer these questions before it's too late for US citizens to recover some if not all of their money.
Activity: 10
The price of ICX reaches new heights, a crazy project, the team will succeed !!!
Pages:
Jump to: