Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO is LIVE!] Jincor - Blockchain-powered enterprise communications - page 11. (Read 13327 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I am very excited to see this article.very few high-quality products.I see this project very promosing because i'm very sure this project have future very good for joining in here.hope success for your projects and regards.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
i think this project is promising.. i'm sure it will be successfully project.. no plan for bounties next time dev? i always waiting for it..
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Sounds like a cool idea. Refreshing to see plenty of information and a compliment of staff to support it. A welcome break from all the obvious scam coins we are seeing currently.

Thank you for a feedback! Feel free to ask any questions here or in our Telegram channel https://t.me/JincorICOeng

you can find out when I could join the bounty?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Jincor community manager
Sounds like a cool idea. Refreshing to see plenty of information and a compliment of staff to support it. A welcome break from all the obvious scam coins we are seeing currently.

Thank you for a feedback! Feel free to ask any questions here or in our Telegram channel https://t.me/JincorICOeng
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™

Jincor community manager
Hello, friends!

Project Jincor, blockchain ecosystem for enterprise interactions, became an honored sponsor of cryptocurrency event Coinference, which will be held in Moscow on the 30 of July.

During the conference experts in the blockchain sphere will present the review of successful and failed ICO companies, share the analytical data of trading instruments and mining infrastructure, discuss aspects of cryptocurrency regulation in different countries.

As a special event in the frame of the conference Vagan Abelyan, co-founder of Jincor project, will make a presentation of his blockchain-platform and share the legal knowledge on cryptocurrency issues, accumulated by the Jincor judicial team, unveil data about enterprises that already use cryptocurrencies in financial routine and estimations  of entrepreneurs on the perspectives of the area. Vagan will also review the changes in cryptocurrency and ICO regulation in the legal system of USA. Life broadcast of the upcoming event will be available on forklog.com

The event will take place on Nizhny Susalny alley, building 5, block 4 (Moscow, Russia).

Event description (on Russian): http://coinference.info/
Jincor community manager
Hello crypto-community!

We have some good news on board  Smiley

This Thursday July 27 will be a major blockhain technology and ICO event - CryptoBazar in which for hundreds of investors will be presented top-10 blockchain projects which have passed several stages of strict competetive selection. We're happy to announce our blockchain-ecosystem Jincor entered the top 10 projects according to the judges decision and will be presented on the CryptoBazar. Initially more than 130 companies competed for participation in the event.

Event description (on Russian): https://freedman.club/cryptobazar/
Jincor community manager
A lot of time will pass from pre-ICO to ICO. Ether can go up strongly.
Not too small a bonus of 50% for such a great time?

During Pre-ICO-ICO period Ethereum can go up and down with approximately the same probability as we think.

reserved bounty  Grin

Stay tuned at August for information about Jincor bounty program  Smiley

Now we're inviting all to join our Pre-ICO-ICO newsletter at http://ico.jincor.com/ to get early access.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
can join bounty, or this now is available bounty
if join bounty translation, must write this thread, or use form
thank you
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
OP has impressive info about the project and the team is also looking pretty nice. It would be great to follow this project I hope in future this community will grow because it has potential to grow more healthy.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
i am  looking for other user  post to invest on this ico , look legit to me!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
nice project , please dev could you reserve for me italian tranlsations thanks!
Activity: 686
Merit: 546
A lot of time will pass from pre-ICO to ICO. Ether can go up strongly.
Not too small a bonus of 50% for such a great time?
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
On ICO price for 1 JCR token will be 0,5$.

There is also discount program, so tokens will be cheaper at the first week of the ICO then at the last week.
Jincor community manager
when that Pre-ICO will started?
is there any bonus or compensation for earlier investor/buyer dev?

Hello! pre-ICO starts on August 21. There is a 50% discount for earlier investors. Price of 1 JCR token on pre-ICO $0,25. On ICO price for 1 JCR token will be 0,5$.

Activity: 66
Merit: 2
Hello, bitcointalk!
Thanks everyone for the interest in our project. If you want to discuss any technical details feel free to ask me  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
The project would need atleast 5 million to be successful as per the milestones as with a lesser amount, a multisig cryptocurrency wallet wouldn't be created and most businesses would require the same for executing payments.

When is the ICO? Would like to reserve Hindi translation if needed.

Cheers! To put it simple, whether we raise $5-10M or not, our milestones and long-term strategy won't be changed or canceled, since the amount of resources may only affect our development and growth dynamics. It might just take us a bit longer than expected, but anyway our team will reach its goals and everything will work out in best interests of our investors. With that being said, we are quite sure that the community will support us and we find the scenario that you have outlined highly improbable. As for your question, the tentative date for an ICO start is November 1st, so follow us and don't miss the official announcement!

Thanks for this explanation and make it more simple and very easy to understand so development speed depends on the raised amount the more funds you will have the more talented you will hire to make this process faster and to make it fully functional. This idea has potential so I hope you will get succeed to keep continue with this project in future.
Pages:
Jump to: