Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO is LIVE!] Jincor - Blockchain-powered enterprise communications - page 12. (Read 13327 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
A very interesting project, lately interesting projects are starting to emerge, hopefully this project becomes one of the interesting projects
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Neat project, just read through it all. If required I'd love to translate to Dutch. Happy to PM you my portfolio and other relevant experience.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
reserve filipino translation
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Any bounty available? If so, let me know.

It is mentioned in the presentation of the project that there will be some percentage of the total tokens allocated for bounties. All we need to wait for these campaigns to be announced which will be obvious. They are fully aware of the importance of market that's why already have included it in the program since start of the thread.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Jincor community manager
The project would need atleast 5 million to be successful as per the milestones as with a lesser amount, a multisig cryptocurrency wallet wouldn't be created and most businesses would require the same for executing payments.

When is the ICO? Would like to reserve Hindi translation if needed.

Cheers! To put it simple, whether we raise $5-10M or not, our milestones and long-term strategy won't be changed or canceled, since the amount of resources may only affect our development and growth dynamics. It might just take us a bit longer than expected, but anyway our team will reach its goals and everything will work out in best interests of our investors. With that being said, we are quite sure that the community will support us and we find the scenario that you have outlined highly improbable. As for your question, the tentative date for an ICO start is November 1st, so follow us and don't miss the official announcement!
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
when that Pre-ICO will started?
is there any bonus or compensation for earlier investor/buyer dev?
Activity: 807
Merit: 522
Any bounty available? If so, let me know.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
hello sir, its a good project. can i reserve for indonesian language? thanks
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Total number of tokens supply: 35,000,000 JCR

Token distribution:
4% - pre-ICO (1 400 000 JCR) - starts 21 Aug
76% - ICO (26 600 000 JCR) - starts 1 December
8% - Escrow, advisors & bounty (2 800 000 JCR)
12% - Jincor team (4 200 000 JCR)

*** ICO START - DECEMBER 1 ***

Pages:
Jump to: