Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] JIBBIT - Blockchain meets cannabis - Sale is Closed 🔥🔥 - page 28. (Read 86750 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Companies have a particular problem as cannabis still has a very bad image in public. Many companies and customers have considerable fear of making contacts in this field, and want to remain as anonymous as possible. Payment service providers and banks often refuse to offer their services if the business model is related to the cannabis industry
Due to the enormous increase in demand for cannabis and accessories, there are increasing supply bottlenecks in individual web shops, with the result that you have to look for alternative sources of supply
I think it can solve the problem with the bottleneck.
Activity: 238
Due to the enormous increase in demand for cannabis and accessories, there are increasing supply bottlenecks in individual web shops, with the result that you have to look for alternative sources of supply
Activity: 109
Jibbit combines many shops and dealers on one platform and offers the possibility to pay with crypto-currencies. Sensitive transaction data arising from the purchase of cannabis products is a problem for many users.
Oh it is wonderful. Such a great idea to work with it.
I think it can influence the market greatly.
Activity: 119
Jibbit combines many shops and dealers on one platform and offers the possibility to pay with crypto-currencies. Sensitive transaction data arising from the purchase of cannabis products is a problem for many users.
Oh it is wonderful. Such a great idea to work with it.
Activity: 125
Activity: 131
Really this information can be very useful for me too.
Activity: 126
Tell me too I am real investor.
There are different marketplaces for electronics, books, furnishing items and so much more. But there is no solution for the cannabis market, which combines many shops and dealers on one platform and offers the possibility to pay with crypto-currencies.
And what do you think about cannabis market?
Activity: 156
There are different marketplaces for electronics, books, furnishing items and so much more. But there is no solution for the cannabis market, which combines many shops and dealers on one platform and offers the possibility to pay with crypto-currencies.
Activity: 163
Activity: 158
Than you can remember FRC. And Charlee De Golee told us abot Gold Value.
I think the World harmony is the better reason to invest in this project.
I really believe in it. It is the best company I want to invest in.
And what is the solution for the cannabis market?
Activity: 173
I really believe in it. It is the best company I want to invest in.
Activity: 168
Activity: 266
Activity: 280
Really, and if I don’t believe?
You have to think through your heart. No matter like it sounds. The first thing you have to believe.
But it is not the matter of believe it it’s the matter of analysis.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Because I really belive. Remember Foma Akvinskii, I belive because I belive.
I would like to know why you are confident of the success of this project?
Activity: 266
Of course, yes. They will be sure, however, since the publication of the Whiteppera Bitcoin, the world has received a new sip of the libero.
Pages:
Jump to: